[Ubisoft] Assassin's Creed® Odyssey - Inventory Editor

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
vinny2k
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

[Ubisoft] Assassin's Creed® Odyssey - Inventory Editor

Post by vinny2k »

What's New in Version v1.5.4.1 v1
Inventory Editor 1.5.4 v1
[update] Boosters / Damage multiplier / +Adrestia. call routine optimized for 1.5.4 title
[update] Misc / Remove Horse Speed Limit. updated to support 1.5.4 title
[add] Helix and Club packs: Northern Traveler's Pack, Ikaros Pack, Ezio's Roman pack
[add] HashList 1.5.4

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Assassin’s Creed® Odyssey - InventoryEditor v1.5.4.1.CT
What's New in Version v1.5.4.1 v1
Inventory Editor 1.5.4 v1
[update] Boosters / Damage multiplier / +Adrestia. call routine optimized for 1.5.4 title
[update] Misc / Remove Horse Speed Limit. updated to support 1.5.4 title
[add] Helix and Club packs: Northern Traveler's Pack, Ikaros Pack, Ezio's Roman pack
[add] HashList 1.5.4
(213.84 KiB) Downloaded 20524 times
Last edited by vinny2k on Tue Jun 14, 2022 11:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Re: [Ubisoft] Assassin's Creed® Odyssey - Inventory Editor

Post by SunBeam »

Could you kindly stop posting others' work without permission? And if you still post this, why not for latest 1.5.6? It's not the first time I saw you do this here or at OCD...

I take it that, aside from the post from Nexus which you copy-pasted all the content of, including the cheat table.. you just compiled a list of the various hashes people have posted in the ACO Inventory topic (and maybe on some other forums). Is that it, your 'contribution'?

"Thank you to multiple people for providing with the scripts for the update to be possible and especially budabum." - aka "my cover just in case people say I didn't credit the original authors". But did you go about asking them?

The reason I'm emphasizing this is there's a lot of people who've had nothing to do with the AC series and suddenly we have these table makers resurrecting tables without consent, thinking that the fact that they credit the authors, that grants them the right to produce AIO (all-in-one) packs. Which do nothing but promote their avatars. Sure, they will say "I only did it to help people". Right... I'm sure you did... People are just stupid monkeys who don't know how to handle themselves if you don't guide them by their hands... Prove me wrong.

vinny2k
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vinny2k »

SunBeam wrote:
Tue Jun 14, 2022 5:39 pm
Could you kindly stop posting others' work without permission? And if you still post this, why not for latest 1.5.6? It's not the first time I saw you do this here or at OCD...

I take it that, aside from the post from Nexus which you copy-pasted all the content of, including the cheat table.. you just compiled a list of the various hashes people have posted in the ACO Inventory topic (and maybe on some other forums). Is that it, your 'contribution'?

"Thank you to multiple people for providing with the scripts for the update to be possible and especially budabum." - aka "my cover just in case people say I didn't credit the original authors". But did you go about asking them?

The reason I'm emphasizing this is there's a lot of people who've had nothing to do with the AC series and suddenly we have these table makers resurrecting tables without consent, thinking that the fact that they credit the authors, that grants them the right to produce AIO (all-in-one) packs. Which do nothing but promote their avatars. Sure, they will say "I only did it to help people". Right... I'm sure you did... People are just stupid monkeys who don't know how to handle themselves if you don't guide them by their hands... Prove me wrong.
where is this located on nexus because the one on nexus was updated last in 2019: Image [Link]

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ Google: "budabum odyssey 1.5.4". First post. For sure you didn't know (sarcasm), as this would be your next reply.

vinny2k
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vinny2k »

SunBeam wrote:
Tue Jun 14, 2022 10:02 pm
^ Google: "budabum odyssey 1.5.4". First post. For sure you didn't know (sarcasm), as this would be your next reply.
I didn't google it but got it from [Link] and if this is such a bother to you delete my account here bro I don't get butt hurt over this....thank God I decided against continue donation to your patreon account...

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Man, I've been keeping tabs on you ever since you started porting topics from this forum to you know where. Since April this year (doesn't mean you weren't doing it even before). And I'm not the only one who's noticed this. The fact that they let you do it there shows how much of a back-bone they have.

All you do is "update" tables with some little thing that has nothing to do with the scripts, then appropriate the entire table, with the oh-so-annoying "credits to the authors" whose permission you never asked or ask for. And that's not what Table Makers do around these parts.

It's not my place to decide what to do with your account, so stop insinuating random crap.

As for Patreon, you popped in on my Discord server for 2 minutes, asked a question, left and unsubscribed. Thank god I banned you everywhere, cuz who knows how many other tables of mine you'd have "updated" here and on the other forum... So stop playing coy with us, little weasel.

vinny2k
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vinny2k »

SunBeam wrote:
Tue Jun 14, 2022 10:28 pm
Man, I've been keeping tabs on you ever since you started porting topics from this forum to you know where. All you do is "update" tables with some little thing that has notthing to do with the scripts, then appropriate the entire table, with the oh-so-annoying "credits to the authors" whose permission you never asked or ask for. And that's not what a Table Makers do around these parts.

As for Patreon, you popped in on my Discord server for 2 minutes, asked a question, left and unsubscribed. Thank god I banned you everywhere, cuz who knows how many other tables of mine you'd have "updated" here and on the other forum... So stop playing coy with us, little weasel.
What tables of yours did I "update"....so once you can't make money off it you abandon it and think someone won't pick it up and make it a community table....okay so you think you got me pegged...great....and I wasn't on your server for 2 minutes...but a whole month and honestly your a pretty solid dude on your server...here your just a fucking dick but hey your a keyboard warrior that's expected

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Please read again. I said "you'd have updated". Meaning "you would have updated" (future tense). So.. "who knows how many tables you would have updated" aka "potentially would have used my updated tables from Patreon to 'update' public tables without my consent or would have justified it with 'credits to the author'". Hope it's clear now what I meant.

I'm not making money out of anything. I'm providing an update service so I can stay motivated and still do it. I have a solid job and don't need Patreon to support my living. Also don't need you or someone else to update my work while I'm still breathing. Unless asked for and/or consented.
vinny2k wrote:
Tue Jun 14, 2022 10:34 pm
and I wasn't on your server for 2 minutes...but a whole month
Then what's this?

What were you looking for out of a sudden? Updated Odyssey table? Right before you posted this topic here and on OCD? :)

As for what I choose to abandon.. it's my god damn decision. Want to continue working on my stuff, learn to nicely ask for permission and I will grant it. Not bootleg tables and wave "credits to the authors" cover-my-ass disclaimers. I'm alive, I didn't die or something, so may as well PM me when you feel like updating my "abandoned" tables.

The same goes for the table you posted here, for all those you credited (without even naming - - shows how much you care who the authors are) without asking for their permission.

Thank you for your attention.

vinny2k
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vinny2k »

SunBeam wrote:
Tue Jun 14, 2022 10:47 pm
Please read again. I said "you'd have updated". Meaning "you would have updated" (future tense). So.. "who knows how many tables you would have updated" aka "potentially would have used my updated tables from Patreon to 'update' public tables without my consent or would have justified it with 'credits to the author'". Hope it's clear now what I meant.

I'm not making money out of anything. I'm providing an update service so I can stay motivated and still do it. I have a solid job and don't need Patreon to support my living. Also don't need you or someone else to update my work while I'm still breathing. Unless asked for and/or consented.

As for what I choose to abandon.. it's my god damn decision. Want to continue working on my stuff, learn to nicely ask for permission and I will grant it. Not bootleg tables and wave "credits to the authors" cover-my-ass disclaimers. I'm alive, I didn't die or something, so may as well PM me when you feel like updating my "abandoned" tables.

The same goes for the table you posted here, for all those you credited (without even naming - - shows how much you care who the authors are) without asking for their permission.

Thank you for your attention.
I don't know what I ported that was yours but you know what Sunbeam you win man...fuck it I could care less

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

I would really appreciate you more if you came up with your personal original shit rather than "supporting" table makers and smooching off of their work.

I'm not the only one who's spotted this, like I said.

I've updated the post above with a picture of the discussion happening before and after you left my server, after the 2-3 chat exchanges, which did not justify at all the quickness by which you took action. The "thank God I decided against continue donation" comes now as a form of expressing your frustration for getting "pegged", but at the time, you didn't even wait for a resolution. Which I did outline at the end of the discussion, in the picture.

Bottom line: I don't like you or how you act (which is why I said I would refund you using Patreon's tools; but hey.. you were gone), towards me or others. Keep doing what you do, how you wanna do it, but know that these posts of mine are a warning for others who, sooner or later, will get to my words. Call it a 'stain' to your reputation.

Peace.

vinny2k
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vinny2k »

SunBeam wrote:
Tue Jun 14, 2022 11:14 pm
I would really appreciate you more if you came up with your personal original shit rather than "supporting" table makers and smooching off of their work.

I've updated the post above with the discussion after you left my server, after the 2-3 chat exchanges, which did not justify at all the quickness by which you took action. The "thank god I did this" comes now as a form of expressing your frustration for getting "pegged", but at the time, you didn't even wait for a resolution. Which I did outline at the end of the discussion, in the picture.

Bottom line: I don't like you or how you act (which is why I said I would refund you using Patreon's tools; but hey.. you were gone), towards me or others. Keep doing what you do, how you wanna do it, but know that this topic is testimony for others who will sooner or later get to my words. Call it a 'stain' to your reputation.

Peace.
Bro no man holds that much power over me unless that man is Jesus so peace to you and his blessings.

Adversary
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Adversary »

vinny2k wrote:
Tue Jun 14, 2022 11:16 pm
SunBeam wrote:
Tue Jun 14, 2022 11:14 pm

I've updated the post above with the discussion after you left my server, after the 2-3 chat exchanges, which did not justify at all the quickness by which you took action. The "thank god I did this" comes now as a form of expressing your frustration for getting "pegged", but at the time, you didn't even wait for a resolution. Which I did outline at the end of the discussion, in the picture.

Bottom line: I don't like you or how you act (which is why I said I would refund you using Patreon's tools; but hey.. you were gone), towards me or others. Keep doing what you do, how you wanna do it, but know that this topic is testimony for others who will sooner or later get to my words. Call it a 'stain' to your reputation.

Peace.
Bro no man holds that much power over me unless that man is Jesus so peace to you and his blessings.
Goku would be ashamed. Smh

CodeKiller
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by CodeKiller »

"Map Pack Booster" does not work :
<<The array of byte named scan_WorldMapManager could not be found>>

Same for "Engraving" :
<<Error while scanning for AOB's : INJECT_engraving_list
Error: Not all results found>>

And "Quest" :
<<The array of byte named INJECT_boost_quest_kills could not be found>>

Kaycred
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kaycred »

SunBeam wrote:
Tue Jun 14, 2022 10:28 pm
Man, I've been keeping tabs on you ever since you started porting topics from this forum to you know where. Since April this year (doesn't mean you weren't doing it even before). And I'm not the only one who's noticed this. The fact that they let you do it there shows how much of a back-bone they have.

All you do is "update" tables with some little thing that has nothing to do with the scripts, then appropriate the entire table, with the oh-so-annoying "credits to the authors" whose permission you never asked or ask for. And that's not what Table Makers do around these parts.

It's not my place to decide what to do with your account, so stop insinuating random crap.

So is this not by budabum? Who is he? Or is just for pretending to give credits.
Is this a paid mod or is any of these nexus one’s original?

S-T-A-L-K-E-R
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by S-T-A-L-K-E-R »

Has anybody found a fix for Ubisoft+ version of the game?