Dark Souls 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Sinanju
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Dark Souls 3

Post by Sinanju »

I posted this question in the github but I'll paste it here:
I copied an item from the item swapper (sorceror robe) but I think I screwed up somewhere because it became a test data item when I picked it up. It turned into a blank ?Weapon+26 in my inventory and I can't discard it. Is there a way for me to remove this?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

unkemptpickles
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by unkemptpickles »

Anyone know how to remove this item? It's ?WeaponName?+74

Edit: I'm unable to leave or discard it.

ZigBitDig
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ZigBitDig »

I wonder if this argument started because of me posting about reallocating stats using CE to get a new Online build faster?

ThunderDong
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ThunderDong »

Sinanju wrote:
Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:22 pm
I copied an item from the item swapper (sorceror robe) but I think I screwed up somewhere because it became a test data item when I picked it up. It turned into a blank ?Weapon+26 in my inventory and I can't discard it. Is there a way for me to remove this?
It depends on what category it's under in your inventory. If it's a consumable then you can easily change its ID to something you can discard like a Fading Soul or something: Open>Helpers>Last Stackable Item Highlighted.

If it's a weapon/armor piece then I imagine you could probably change its price to a non-zero number and then just sell it: Helpers>EquipParamWeapon Helper (if it's a weapon) or Helpers>EquipParamProtector Helper (if it's an armor piece). I could test it for you if you give me the ID you pasted into Item Swap.

unkemptpickles
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by unkemptpickles »

ThunderDong wrote:
Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:37 pm
If it's a weapon/armor piece then I imagine you could probably change its price to a non-zero number and then just sell it: Helpers>EquipParamWeapon Helper (if it's a weapon)
What table are you using? I don't have that in Phokz's table.

Sanadsk
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sanadsk »

Can anyone create a working REMO_MAN for Dark Souls 3? There is a shit ton of unused cutscenes and I need a tool to be able to view them in-game. Any help?

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Anyone else having issues spawning in items? Just normal stuff. My game keeps crashing after one or two changes with the item helper.

Sinanju
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Sinanju »

ThunderDong wrote:
Sinanju wrote:
Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:22 pm
It depends on what category it's under in your inventory. If it's a consumable then you can easily change its ID to something you can discard like a Fading Soul or something: Open>Helpers>Last Stackable Item Highlighted.

If it's a weapon/armor piece then I imagine you could probably change its price to a non-zero number and then just sell it: Helpers>EquipParamWeapon Helper (if it's a weapon) or Helpers>EquipParamProtector Helper (if it's an armor piece). I could test it for you if you give me the ID you pasted into Item Swap.
I checked all of the scripts that work and the only time a value shows up is under Last Stackable Item Highlighted. (and the actual item shows up under the weapon category)

Can I do anything with this? I tried changing Item IDs, but the values revert back.

ThunderDong
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ThunderDong »

unkemptpickles wrote:
Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:56 pm
ThunderDong wrote:
If it's a weapon/armor piece then I imagine you could probably change its price to a non-zero number and then just sell it: Helpers>EquipParamWeapon Helper (if it's a weapon)
If it's not EquipParamWeapon Helper it's probably Weapon Helper or Last Weapon Highlighted or something like that
Sinanju wrote:
Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:32 pm
ThunderDong wrote:

I checked all of the scripts that work and the only time a value shows up is under Last Stackable Item Highlighted. (and the actual item shows up under the weapon category)

Can I do anything with this? I tried changing Item IDs, but the values revert back.
Try changing the quantity to 0. Also how exactly did you manage to get that into your inventory? I'm trying to reproduce your problem and I can't even pick the item up.

Edit: By the way after you change the quantity to 0, unpause and repause to update your inventory

Sinanju
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Sinanju »

I copied the hex code (it was the sorcerer robe's code) and I must've fat-fingered an extra number when I pasted it in. When I went to pick up the item it showed up with a TEST DATA icon. I'll try your solution out, though.

Edit: The item is now gone from the weapons category, but I'm not sure if it's still hidden away among my other items? I did a quick check and everything looks the same as before, minus the bugged item...

ThunderDong
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ThunderDong »

Sinanju wrote:
Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:51 pm
I copied the hex code (it was the sorcerer robe's code) and I must've fat-fingered an extra number when I pasted it in. When I went to pick up the item it showed up with a TEST DATA icon. I'll try your solution out, though.

Edit: The item is now gone from the weapons category, but I'm not sure if it's still hidden away among my other items? I did a quick check and everything looks the same as before, minus the bugged item...
I actually found out what you did. You copy/pasted the decimal ID. Next time make sure you copy the Hex ID.

I pasted the decimal ID into the item swap and managed to reproduce your problem exactly.

If you successfully changed the quantity to 0 and the value didn't revert then the item is permanently gone from your inventory. Cheers!
Last edited by ThunderDong on Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

ZigBitDig
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ZigBitDig »

Reminds me of how I fucked up my world in some way and all of my Boss souls and cinders or lords are going straight into my Storage and i cant pick them up myself out, not like I care in NG+3

anothercasual
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by anothercasual »

tnx for maintaining dark souls 3 table, hopefully will be updated with the new covenant in the invasion type (even though invasion type is not working atm)

unkemptpickles
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by unkemptpickles »

ThunderDong wrote:
Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:45 pm
unkemptpickles wrote:
Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:56 pm
ThunderDong wrote:
If it's not EquipParamWeapon Helper it's probably Weapon Helper or Last Weapon Highlighted or something like that
Sinanju wrote:
Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:32 pm
ThunderDong wrote:

Try changing the quantity to 0. Also how exactly did you manage to get that into your inventory? I'm trying to reproduce your problem and I can't even pick the item up.

Edit: By the way after you change the quantity to 0, unpause and repause to update your inventory
The changing the quantity to 0 worked, cheers!

rodi
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by rodi »

i Fly!!

Thank you very much, appreciated your work