Dark Souls 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Sanya
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Dark Souls 3

Post by Sanya »

darkallnight wrote:
Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:14 am
Is unlimited consumables broken? Sometimes it works normally, but if I disable to consume items, the game crashes
Working fine for me. Are you using the latest table provided?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

SpiderCrimson
Cheater
Cheater

Post by SpiderCrimson »

Yes, 01-04-17.
The table grew so much since I last played couple of months ago. What options do I need to activate for the following (unlimited stamina, durability, items/consumables). Those are teh only options I use, maybe I'm activating something that is broken.

ThunderDong
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ThunderDong »

Ace of Fours wrote:
Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:22 pm
Sanya wrote:
Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:06 pm
You must really have something against people using a cheat table in this game.
Prolly some weird complex or something.
from what I can gather it's a really strange and unique combination of a superiority complex and weapons-grade autism

ThunderDong
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ThunderDong »

DarkSoulsExtract wrote:
Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:06 pm
How do I reset Rosaria rebirth count?
Open>World Flags>Misc>Rebirths :^)

igromanru
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by igromanru »

darkallnight wrote:
Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:25 am
Yes, 01-04-17.
The table grew so much since I last played couple of months ago. What options do I need to activate for the following (unlimited stamina, durability, items/consumables). Those are teh only options I use, maybe I'm activating something that is broken.
Not everything was fixed after the latest update. So it's possible that some features are broken.

diduzthejoke89
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by diduzthejoke89 »

The table posted attività the first Page.. Are the Last? Is compatibile With the Last update? Thanks

Sanadsk
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sanadsk »

Hello...Does anyone know how can I replace the raw Animation ID and let it trigger another animation?
I have tried using the Idle Animation Script but not all animations work on that as they are non-idle animations.
So let's say I want to switch the backstep animation (which is 27000) to the roll backstep animation (which is 27040) without using the script in the table. Simply replacing the IDs doesn't work. Anyone can help?

cokeee
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by cokeee »

Could you upload darksoul3.exe ver1.10?
I want to join...

ZigBitDig
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ZigBitDig »

ThunderDong wrote:
Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:18 am
DarkSoulsExtract wrote:
Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:06 pm
How do I reset Rosaria rebirth count?
Open>World Flags>Misc>Rebirths :^)
Or better Hero > Attributes > change all stat and Hero > Appearance > Face Data > Misc > Class. Doubt you wish to waste time going to rosaria everytime when you can just change everything this way.

igromanru
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by igromanru »

ZigBitDig wrote:
Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:32 pm
Or better Hero > Attributes > change all stat and Hero > Appearance > Face Data > Misc > Class. Doubt you wish to waste time going to rosaria everytime when you can just change everything this way.
Changing stats is dangerous and can cause a softban. Yes, I know, the reddit post says something else, but I believe it's still possible, if you give you a wrong amount points for your level. It was already a think in DS2.

ZigBitDig
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ZigBitDig »

igromanru wrote:
Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:45 pm
ZigBitDig wrote:
Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:32 pm
Changing stats is dangerous and can cause a softban. Yes, I know, the reddit post says something else, but I believe it's still possible, if you give you a wrong amount points for your level. It was already a think in DS2.
That's why Mugenmonkey builder exists, to see base stats of your char and change accordingly without a failure, I mean I'm always careful with that kind of thing, changing stats only in offline and checking twice if i messed up or not.

ZigBitDig
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ZigBitDig »

You are also free to change things such a covenants, Name, Gift and so on without getting any warnings or alike

igromanru
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by igromanru »

ZigBitDig wrote:
Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:57 pm
That's why Mugenmonkey builder exists, to see base stats of your char and change accordingly without a failure, I mean I'm always careful with that kind of thing, changing stats only in offline and checking twice if i messed up or not.
Well, it's your personal preference. I would prefer to do it safer way.
But actually, I've never used any of this, because I like to create a new char for a new build and play from begin. I'm just happy, if I don't have to worry about souls. :lol:

ThunderDong
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ThunderDong »

Reddy wrote:
Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:51 pm
Does anyone know if you still can edit the range of effect of spells like wrath of the gods?for example editing it so it affects all the map with one hit.. i remember i was able to do it with old phokz's table ,but i have no idea on how to get the spell address now since there is no more the advanced options section. anybody help?
find the bullet address and increase the AoE

rodi
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by rodi »

Is this the only option that needs to be marked to walk in the air?