Dark Souls 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ZigBitDig
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Dark Souls 3

Post by ZigBitDig »

I guess the only thing that might allow to play the 1st DLC is finding out the Flag for the guy appearance in Cathedral of the deep

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

dan9070
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dan9070 »

I'm looking for a Dark souls 3 CT script that has a working invasion type. If anyone has one tell me.

igromanru
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by igromanru »

dan9070 wrote:
Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:23 pm
I'm looking for a Dark souls 3 CT script that has a working invasion type. If anyone has one tell me.
See here for latest table:
<link removed>

dan9070
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dan9070 »

This table does not fix invasion types. That is a lie. If it actually works, please explain why I'm being summoned as a dark spirit instead of an avatar spirit [Phantom]

igromanru
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by igromanru »

dan9070 wrote:
Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:02 pm
This table does not fix invasion types. That is a lie. If it actually works, please explain why I'm being summoned as a dark spirit instead of an avatar spirit [Phantom]
Don't know. That's what dec1337 said.
dec1337 wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:54 pm
Fixed Auto-Save, Invasion Type, Last Bonfire and Save Slot (Hero>Statistics) in this table attached. If you want to fix it yourself, then you need to change byte 58 to 60 in the Open script at FindIt3 (BaseC) AOB.
Edit - Updated table, fixed Unlock All Bonfires script

SpiderCrimson
Cheater
Cheater

Post by SpiderCrimson »

Is unlimited consumables a bit broken? Sometimes it works normally, but if I disable to consume items for sure, the game crashes

-Iudex-
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by -Iudex- »

Is there an updated table with DLC boss respawning? I tried the newer one, but the world flags won't open.

Sanya
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Sanya »

SunBeam wrote:
Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:03 pm
I really doubt you'll find your answer on Discord. Also, love how you guys got trolled on the 1st of April :)
You must really have something against people using a cheat table in this game.

Ace of Fours
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ace of Fours »

Sanya wrote:
Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:06 pm
You must really have something against people using a cheat table in this game.
Prolly some weird complex or something.

Anyway, our discord can be helpful for lots of things.

rodi
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by rodi »

Excellent work this last table, thanx your work is amazing!

I hope I can fly soon, it's the only thing!! I wanted, but I'm discovering other interesting things.

My version of DS3 is app ver 1.12 - reg ver. 1.31

Ashes & the ringed city

If you need some other data just ask.

I just want to fly lol

Drakesyn
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Drakesyn »

I know I am certainly going to feel stupid when I figure this out, but I figured it's worth it to ask a question here in hopes of solving my troubles. I have been trying to get the most recent tables (01-04-2017) working for basically all of yesterday and most of today. I've done everything I can find in this thread, and a few tricks from the Opensouls3 subreddit, and I cannot get a single pointer/line/script to work. All I really want is Infinite HP/No Damage. I cannot get the Iframes pointer, the Infinite Iframes script, the various HP pointers, anything to work at all, even if it marks the indicator saying it should. I'm using Cheatengine 6.6. I attach it to DarkSoulsIII.exe, and I open up the Open Script because it won't activate. Am I doing something wrong?

Sanya
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Sanya »

Drakesyn wrote:
Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:25 am
I know I am certainly going to feel stupid when I figure this out, but I figured it's worth it to ask a question here in hopes of solving my troubles. I have been trying to get the most recent tables (01-04-2017) working for basically all of yesterday and most of today. I've done everything I can find in this thread, and a few tricks from the Opensouls3 subreddit, and I cannot get a single pointer/line/script to work. All I really want is Infinite HP/No Damage. I cannot get the Iframes pointer, the Infinite Iframes script, the various HP pointers, anything to work at all, even if it marks the indicator saying it should. I'm using Cheatengine 6.6. I attach it to DarkSoulsIII.exe, and I open up the Open Script because it won't activate. Am I doing something wrong?
Sounds like you're doing it right to me.. Not sure whats wrong. The box next to it has a X while activated correct? The table posted here works fine for me.

Drakesyn
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Drakesyn »

Sanya wrote:
Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:00 am
Sounds like you're doing it right to me.. Not sure whats wrong. The box next to it has a X while activated correct? The table posted here works fine for me.
I see that everyone else seems to be able to get things working. I can't get the Infinite Iframes script to activate, but the HP related ones, and the Iframes one under Character Debug will activate, but nothing happens. Also, none of the parameters (for stats and whatnot) show numbers, just question marks. I have no idea what I am doing wrong.

Sanya
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Sanya »

Drakesyn wrote:
Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:03 am
Sanya wrote:
Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:00 am
I see that everyone else seems to be able to get things working. I can't get the Infinite Iframes script to activate, but the HP related ones, and the Iframes one under Character Debug will activate, but nothing happens. Also, none of the parameters (for stats and whatnot) show numbers, just question marks. I have no idea what I am doing wrong.
Wish I could help more but honestly man. I dont know whats wrong :/

SpiderCrimson
Cheater
Cheater

Post by SpiderCrimson »

Is unlimited consumables broken? Sometimes it works normally, but if I disable to consume items, the game crashes