The Surge

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

The Surge

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

Wanted to do something in a different engine. Found some hashes but other things like the main structure names I don't have an easy way of finding, just looking for the hash and checking referenced strings around it. Bunch of cool options and I even decided to make a crappy Noclip script so you got that going for you, which is nice.

Current Table:
TheSurge.CT
12-06-2022
(264.68 KiB) Downloaded 470 times

Current Options:
  • Pointers
    • Game
      • CharacterStatsComponent
        • CharacterControllerComponent
          • X Coordinate
          • Y Coordinate
          • Z Coordinate
        • Stats
          • Player Bools
            • bCanBeDamaged
            • bVisible
            • bProcessStamina
          • Health
            • Current
            • Min
          • Stamina
            • Current
            • Min
            • Max
          • Energy
            • Current
            • Min
            • Max
          • Poise
          • Tech Scrap
            • Tech Scrap
            • Tech Scrap Bank
            • Tech Scrap Multiplier
          • Core Power
          • Proficiencies
            • One-handed Proficiency
            • Staff Proficiency
            • Heavy-duty Proficiency
            • Single-Rigged Proficiency
            • Twin-rigged Proficiency
      • CameraControllerComponent
        • Yaw
        • Pitch
    • Game Data
      • Scrap Timer
      • Modify Current Weapon (Attack Once if Not Populated)
        • SERU HSS Overloader
          • Weapon Stats
            • Upgrade Damage Mult
            • Impact
            • Attack Speed
            • Stamina Use Mult
            • Energy Gain
    • Menu
      • Playthrough
    • Generate Material List
    • Generate Items (Open Gear Menu to Modify Item Level, Refresh after Scrolling to update names)
  • Scripts
    • Inf Health
    • Inf Stamina
    • Inf Energy
    • No Core Upgrade Tech Scrap Cost
    • No Gear Upgrade Tech Scrap Cost
    • No Gear Upgrade Material Cost
    • Set Invisible
    • Modify Damage
      • Multiplier
    • Modify Attack Speed
      • Multiplier
    • Modify Exp Gain
      • Multiplier
    • Fast Overcharge
    • No Core Power Check
    • Freeze Scrap Timer
    • Noclip
    • Teleport Scripts
      • Save Current Location
      • Teleport To Selected Location

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Ross_R
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: The Surge

Post by Ross_R »

Quite awesome. Is it actually possible to get PS4 weapon and rig skin via Cheat Engine somehow?
It really looks like both the weapon - Cobalt Control Rod - and the skin are in the files of the game, but I've never actually managed to get to them. This table makes it look like it is possible.
Last edited by Ross_R on Wed Jun 15, 2022 12:31 am, edited 2 times in total.

Carriva
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Carriva »

Thanks you so much

Ross_R
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ross_R »

Ross_R wrote:
Tue Jun 14, 2022 10:36 pm
It really looks like both the weapon - Cobalt Control Rod - and the skin are in the files of the game, but I've never actually managed to get to them.
Well, now I have something concrete.
Cobalt Control Rod screenshot
So they are definitely in there. This one still has Reinforced Pipe animations, as far as I can tell, but it should be possible to get to it to work correctly. This DLC is free anyway, just more stupid platform exclusives...
From my point of view - and I'm rather low-skilled - it will be easier to modify the weapon which the player haven't picked up yet... But I wonder if it is actually possible to make a full-fledged inventory editor. It doesn't seem like there's much data left to modify.
Unfortunately, have no idea how to get to the rig skin so far.

Edit:
Actually, simply saving and reloading the game at this point fixed the Control Rod names and stats. Animations seemingly stayed the same? I saw a post somewhere that claimed that Control Rod shouldn't have infinite loop attack... but I do not know nothing about the game and it looks like a proper Control Rod to me:
Cobalt Control Rod screenshot 2

Ross_R
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ross_R »

Well, to top it off, I've actually managed to get a PS4 rig skin. Pure cosmetics, but it looks rather nice. My method to get it is lousy, so it is more like a proof of concept, yet it works.
PS04 rig
I kinda hope OP will look into this thing and add the ability to change the rig into the table, so everyone will have a comfortable and proper method to use. But if anything else, I'm ready to share my unpolished way upon anyone's request. So let me know if you need it.

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

Ross_R wrote:
Thu Jun 16, 2022 1:46 am
Well, to top it off, I've actually managed to get a PS4 rig skin. Pure cosmetics, but it looks rather nice. My method to get it is lousy, so it is more like a proof of concept, yet it works.
PS04 rig
I kinda hope OP will look into this thing and add the ability to change the rig into the table, so everyone will have a comfortable and proper method to use. But if anything else, I'm ready to share my unpolished way upon anyone's request. So let me know if you need it.
Tell ya what, since I don't really want to spend to much time going at it from scratch, you can just upload your method and with your permission I'll see if I can refine it in any way.

Ross_R
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ross_R »

aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 11:24 pm
Tell ya what, since I don't really want to spend to much time going at it from scratch, you can just upload your method and with your permission I'll see if I can refine it in any way.
Well, basically there's a 4 byte address which represents a combination of visual outfit/rig the player is wearing at the moment. With the default outfit, the value for the default rig is 101, and for the yellow rig it is 104. 105 is the value needed for the PS4 rig. Once you have it equipped, it will be there, in the game and in the savegame, until you change the rig again.
Now, it does not actually add the rig into the inventory of the player, but I'm not sure if it is needed to be done, because some rigs have special properties. Yet with this method, I think only cosmetics are changed. Therefore, in theory, the player can have security rig with PS4 skin, which should be kinda awesome, but I haven't had time to test it yet. However, if it is true, I think it is even better than adding the rig into the inventory.
Also, here's a quick video showcase:
Which has been deleted. A newer, proper tutorial is several posts below.
Last edited by Ross_R on Sat Dec 24, 2022 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ross_R
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ross_R »

Actually, as I've played further into the game, I've figured that it would be good to stick the rig into the inventory of the player, as it turned out rig is always cosmetics-only thing. So even when you have security rig, picking PS04 rig from the inventory will just change the skin, not thee functionality.
The problem is, it looks like unlike the Cobalt Control Rod, the rig skin is somewhat protected. At the very least, I just can't make the game add it into my inventory in a proper way so far.
I've spent several evenings and figured out the ID, I think - it is C8 D0 09 BF (rigs is one of those series of IDs that go in line from C4 D0 09 BF to C8 D0 09 BF) - and I'm able to add it in various places. Here's an example of adding it as a reward into Frontier Riders:
PS04 rig reward
It seems like the game awards it properly - after finishing the episode, a pop-up appears and says that "DLC content has been activated" - however, the rig never appears in the inventory.
I'm able to manipulate all other rigs with ease. I can even give myself a security rig in the very start of the game. But, as I've said, PS04 rig seems to be protected and so far I have no idea how to overcome it.

hugmugmie
Cheater
Cheater

Post by hugmugmie »

Set Invisible have problem that when I closed the game and open it again. It still work on the enemies. Despite I did not enable it. (Found this problem in The Good ,bad ,Augment DLC)
EDIT: Oh! I have just found that you also make the option to disable player's visible manually. I solved this problem already. Although some function didn't work or not work properly (Such as No Clip). But still Great Table so far. I did not believe that there's still someone to make the cheat table for This game in the present day. Because this game is five years old. Thank you for this table again. Take LIKE from me.

Dav
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Dav »

Ross_R wrote:
Wed Jun 15, 2022 12:12 pm
Ross_R wrote:
Tue Jun 14, 2022 10:36 pm
Well, now I have something concrete.
Can you explain how you managed to import this Cobalt Rod in your inventory please ?
I'm really interested in adding it to my game too.

Ross_R
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ross_R »

Dav wrote:
Sun Nov 13, 2022 11:30 pm
Can you explain how you managed to import this Cobalt Rod in your inventory please ?
I'm really interested in adding it to my game too.
Hey there. I'm not very active here, but if it is not too late, I've just made a proper video about it:

Have a good Christmas.

Dav
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Dav »

Ross_R wrote:
Sat Dec 24, 2022 11:23 pm
Hey there. I'm not very active here, but if it is not too late, I've just made a proper video about it:
Have a good Christmas.
Thank you for this christmas gift :D