Warhammer 40000 Dawn Of War Soulstorm cheat table by Nogitsune Youkai

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Nogitsune Youkai
Cheater
Cheater

Warhammer 40000 Dawn Of War Soulstorm cheat table by Nogitsune Youkai

Post by Nogitsune Youkai »

Cheat table for Warhammer 40000 Dawn Of War Soulstorm
Game info:
Game version: 1.0(Steam)
Build: 3107442
DOW Engine: 1.3.3107442

Cheat options:
1.Fast units and research
2.Infinite health
3.Infinite morale
4.Infinite resources
5.Infinite units
6.Instant equipment
7.Instant strategic point capture
8.Fast special abilities
9.Infinite requisition(campaign)
10.Remove fog of war
11.One hit kill(use only with inf health)
12.Infinite faith
13.Infinite souls
14.Get all wargear
15. Remove Special units limit

Cheat has been created on: August 20 2022

As there's no cheat tables for the latest game steam version (at least i didn't find any) i decided to create my own. Enjoy!

It also works for Ultimate Apocalypse Mod and unification mod!

Special abilities only works for most of abilities, but not for all unfortunately

Activate "Get player base" before anything else!!!! Otherwise cheat is not going to work!!!!

Cheat table update: January 15 2023: Changelog:
Fixed a bug which allowed AI to use infinite units cheat option, now there will be a lot fewer enemy forces on a map.

Cheat table update March 16 2024: Changelog:
Fixed: enemy's morale is not gonna be affected by a cheat anymore

Changed the way one hit kill cheat works:
Now cheat affects damage values, both melee and ranged, it's working really great for chaos daemon prince, try it out, you gonna like it
Added 1 new cheat option - Remove all restrictions. It allows you to built unlimited numbers of special units, removes limits on how many buldings you can build
and even unlocks characters from Campaign, although i found it useless. BE AWARE THAT THIS CHEAT IS BREAKING AI FOR CHAOS FORCES, THEY GONNA JUST SPAM YOU WITH BLOODTHIRSTERS AND DAEMON PRINCES, SO BE CAREFUL.
Changed the way Remove limit on special units cheat work. Now it directly writes a value to your limit, instead of just disabling a game instruction. Enjoy!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Warhammer 40K Soulstorm +15 cheat table by Nogitsune Youkai.ct
(579.89 KiB) Downloaded 4541 times
Last edited by Nogitsune Youkai on Fri Mar 15, 2024 11:36 pm, edited 8 times in total.

StarMix
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Warhammer 40000 Dawn Of War Soulstorm cheat table by Nogitsune Youkai

Post by StarMix »

all works, thank you=)
Will there be a quick build feature?=)

Nogitsune Youkai
Cheater
Cheater

StarMix wrote:
Sun Jun 12, 2022 12:15 pm
all works, thank you=)
Will there be a quick build feature?=)
Maybe in a future, it's not easy to hack this game for me haha, but I'll do my best

gigapoon
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by gigapoon »

This is wonderful!!

Just some features left and this is going to be truly perfect. This is astonishing awaiting further table's update!

Nogitsune Youkai
Cheater
Cheater

gigapoon wrote:
Sun Jun 12, 2022 8:09 pm
This is wonderful!!

Just some features left and this is going to be truly perfect. This is astonishing awaiting further table's update!
Can you tell me what features do you want? I'm planning to add a quick build, one hit kill, fast reload of commanders perks(already implemented) and infinite special units feature

gigapoon
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by gigapoon »

Nogitsune Youkai wrote:
Sun Jun 12, 2022 10:10 pm
gigapoon wrote:
This is wonderful!!

Can you tell me what features do you want? I'm planning to add a quick build, one hit kill, fast reload of commanders perks(already implemented) and infinite special units feature
Thank you for opening for suggestion.

In my honest opinion, what you're going to implement is truly remarkable but still lack in some fields.

I suggest to add:
- Infinite 3rd resource: Since some factions resources are not the same like other faction. Orks has Waagh, Sister of Battle has faith, Dark Eldar has Soul, and etc. The current infinite resources feature doesn't provide this.
- Instant Special Ability Recharge: This is somewhat important for some units or some factions. Like the use of Scan from Regimental HQ of Imperial Guard, Soulstorm ability, Artillery barrage from Vehicle, and etc. I see that you're going to implement "fast reload of commanders perks", i'm not sure if it's using the same memory region or something like that. (Some mods also use mechanic like this such as Nuclear bunker and other Doomsday weapon in Ultimate Apocalypse but I believe that it's somewhat the same as Building's Special Ability)
- Campaign features: Planetary Requisition and Wargear points might make the campaign a little cheat but this might not that important but still appreciate.
- Pointers and Multipliers: This might not be features and hard to find them all but pointers for resources, flag capture rate, unit fire rate, unit damage, Cooldown Modifier, Sight Range, Stealth Detection Range and etc would be a lot of fun. But this might require a lot of hard work so this is depend on you as a table creator.

Thank you for reading and accepting suggestion.

Your sincerely.

Nogitsune Youkai
Cheater
Cheater

gigapoon wrote:
Mon Jun 13, 2022 4:49 am
Nogitsune Youkai wrote:
gigapoon wrote:
This is wonderful!!

In my honest opinion, what you're going to implement is truly remarkable but still lack in some fields.

I suggest to add:
- Infinite 3rd resource: Since some factions resources are not the same like other faction. Orks has Waagh, Sister of Battle has faith, Dark Eldar has Soul, and etc. The current infinite resources feature doesn't provide this.
- Instant Special Ability Recharge: This is somewhat important for some units or some factions. Like the use of Scan from Regimental HQ of Imperial Guard, Soulstorm ability, Artillery barrage from Vehicle, and etc. I see that you're going to implement "fast reload of commanders perks", i'm not sure if it's using the same memory region or something like that. (Some mods also use mechanic like this such as Nuclear bunker and other Doomsday weapon in Ultimate Apocalypse but I believe that it's somewhat the same as Building's Special Ability)
- Campaign features: Planetary Requisition and Wargear points might make the campaign a little cheat but this might not that important but still appreciate.
- Pointers and Multipliers: This might not be features and hard to find them all but pointers for resources, flag capture rate, unit fire rate, unit damage, Cooldown Modifier, Sight Range, Stealth Detection Range and etc would be a lot of fun. But this might require a lot of hard work so this is depend on you as a table creator.

Your sincerely.
Cheat provides a very large orcs waaargh value, but yes, it doesn't give faith, souls, etc. I'll look into it.
Concerning instant Special ability recharge, you got it right, i meant abbilities like planetary bombardment (i believe that's the title) scan from HQ and etc, this is all already implemented. Just requires a little more testing.
Speaking of campaign features. For now this is not a priority, as it won't make the game more fun to play. But i might add a cheat for campaign requisition resource much more later. As of war gear, i don't think this is necessary, because with all the cheats war gear is just for decoration, no more and you can get it very easy by completing the tasks and I'm not even mentioning other cheats to get it right away.

Pointers and modifiers. I already have some of values like requisition, squad and vehicle capacity, i have even a player's ID and some of other stuff. I might add all of this later to the table as for now everything that i gathered don't really give much of practical applications.

Just so you know this will require a lot of time as I'm working on table all alone and lack a lot of knowledge, so it might take 6 month in best case scenario, but I'll post a new table as soon as it will be finished, so stay tuned!

gigapoon
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by gigapoon »

Nogitsune Youkai wrote:
Mon Jun 13, 2022 5:59 am
gigapoon wrote:
Mon Jun 13, 2022 4:49 am
Nogitsune Youkai wrote:

I suggest to add:

Your sincerely.
Cheat provides a very large orcs waaargh value, but yes, it doesn't give faith, souls, etc. I'll look into it.
Concerning instant Special ability recharge, you got it right, i meant abbilities like planetary bombardment (i believe that's the title) scan from HQ and etc, this is all already implemented. Just requires a little more testing.
Speaking of campaign features. For now this is not a priority, as it won't make the game more fun to play. But i might add a cheat for campaign requisition resource much more later. As of war gear, i don't think this is necessary, because with all the cheats war gear is just for decoration, no more and you can get it very easy by completing the tasks and I'm not even mentioning other cheats to get it right away.

Pointers and modifiers. I already have some of values like requisition, squad and vehicle capacity, i have even a player's ID and some of other stuff. I might add all of this later to the table as for now everything that i gathered don't really give much of practical applications.

Just so you know this will require a lot of time as I'm working on table all alone and lack a lot of knowledge, so it might take 6 month in best case scenario, but I'll post a new table as soon as it will be finished, so stay tuned!
Thank you very much kind sir. I'm looking forward to it!

StarMix
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by StarMix »

Thank you for the opportunity to make suggestions!
For me personally it would be enough rapid construction (already wrote about it above) and an endless special resource, I play in Ultimate Apocalypse and there to build units it is necessary, yes there are tables with this resource but this feature freezes the growth of resources would like to see from you working option =)

Nogitsune Youkai
Cheater
Cheater

StarMix wrote:
Thu Jun 16, 2022 9:24 pm
For me personally it would be enough rapid construction (already wrote about it above) and an endless special resource, I play in Ultimate Apocalypse and there to build units it is necessary, yes there are tables with this resource but this feature freezes the growth of resources would like to see from you working option =)
Does my cheat working for ultimate apocalypse? If so, then i'll make these options in future

StarMix
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by StarMix »

Nogitsune Youkai wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 8:49 pm
StarMix wrote:
Thu Jun 16, 2022 9:24 pm
Does my cheat working for ultimate apocalypse? If so, then i'll make these options in future
yes your table works with this mod!

SettingtheTable
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SettingtheTable »

Table works like a charm, good job.
Unfortunately, got a crash at the end of the mission, haven't tested possible ways of avoiding it, but if anyone knows, please share :)

Nogitsune Youkai
Cheater
Cheater

SettingtheTable wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 11:44 pm
Unfortunately, got a crash at the end of the mission, haven't tested possible ways of avoiding it, but if anyone knows, please share :)
Crash in campaign i suppose?

gigapoon
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by gigapoon »

SettingtheTable wrote:
I'm not experiencing any crashes in both vanilla and modded campaign so far. I wonder if you're producing many units and the game try to final calculate it and crash?

Nogitsune Youkai
Cheater
Cheater

gigapoon wrote:
Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:15 am
SettingtheTable wrote:
I'm not experiencing any crashes in both vanilla and modded campaign so far. I wonder if you're producing many units and the game try to final calculate it and crash?
Hm, i wonder if that's the case. It might be. I never used this cheat to spawn like 1000 squads, so i don't know, but i think this very likely can crush the game