Warhammer 40000 Dawn Of War Soulstorm cheat table by Nogitsune Youkai

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Nogitsune Youkai
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Warhammer 40000 Dawn Of War Soulstorm cheat table by Nogitsune Youkai

Post by Nogitsune Youkai »

imperatorusrex wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 1:48 pm
This is great! Sadly the Infinite Resources do not work for me. Using the disc version with Unification mod
Yeah, for that to work you need to have a Steam version

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

imperatorusrex
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by imperatorusrex »

Nogitsune Youkai wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 2:27 pm
imperatorusrex wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 1:48 pm
This is great! Sadly the Infinite Resources do not work for me. Using the disc version with Unification mod
Yeah, for that to work you need to have a Steam version
Yeah after you said that I tossed my disc away and bought the Steam version lol, tested this trainer again, and it indeed works. Thank you!

Nogitsune Youkai
Cheater
Cheater

Cheat table has been updated

JVM
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by JVM »

everything was working perfectly, until I went to enable infinite resources, which just didn't work. it didn't bother me that much but when i started playing a game the characters just became invisible after a while. How can I fix these two things?

Nogitsune Youkai
Cheater
Cheater

JVM wrote:
Sun Oct 02, 2022 6:46 pm
everything was working perfectly, until I went to enable infinite resources, which just didn't work. it didn't bother me that much but when i started playing a game the characters just became invisible after a while. How can I fix these two things?
What game version do you have?

gigapoon
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by gigapoon »

Hi, I've encounter some bugs that recent table causes. Apparently, it seems like AIs especially allies AIs can use cheats here too. Like remove limit special unit and infinite units, not sure about others. Maybe there are something in "Get Player Base" that detect AIs too?

Nogitsune Youkai
Cheater
Cheater

gigapoon wrote:
Thu Oct 20, 2022 10:04 pm
Hi, I've encounter some bugs that recent table causes. Apparently, it seems like AIs especially allies AIs can use cheats here too. Like remove limit special unit and infinite units, not sure about others. Maybe there are something in "Get Player Base" that detect AIs too?
AI can't use infinite units cheat, because the instruction which this cheat is using only accesses player's unit limit.
As of remove special units cheat - yes, AI is indeed can use it. What you can do about it is that you can activate it, put units that you want to build in build queue, disable the cheat, this should take like 30 seconds, even less than 10 if you using fast build cheat. Everything should be working great on your side and AI simply won't be able to react on cheat activation in such short time, therefore it's not gonna build infinite special units. It's pretty flexible as you can see

gigapoon
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by gigapoon »

Nogitsune Youkai wrote:
Fri Oct 21, 2022 5:31 pm
gigapoon wrote:
AI can't use infinite units cheat, because the instruction which this cheat is using only accesses player's unit limit.
As of remove special units cheat - yes, AI is indeed can use it. What you can do about it is that you can activate it, put units that you want to build in build queue, disable the cheat, this should take like 30 seconds, even less than 10 if you using fast build cheat. Everything should be working great on your side and AI simply won't be able to react on cheat activation in such short time, therefore it's not gonna build infinite special units. It's pretty flexible as you can see
So that's why. If that then, there are no way to prevent that like in infinite units option? Also same with infinite requisition in campaign, too?

Nogitsune Youkai
Cheater
Cheater

gigapoon wrote:
Fri Oct 21, 2022 5:43 pm
Nogitsune Youkai wrote:
gigapoon wrote:
So that's why. If that then, there are no way to prevent that like in infinite units option? Also same with infinite requisition in campaign, too?
I believe there is a way, but it's pretty complicated, so i came up with this way to shorten development time. What about infinite requisition in campaign? If you asking if it's also only accesses player's requisition like in infinite units cheat - yes

gigapoon
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by gigapoon »

Nogitsune Youkai wrote:
Fri Oct 21, 2022 5:50 pm
gigapoon wrote:
Nogitsune Youkai wrote:

I believe there is a way, but it's pretty complicated, so i came up with this way to shorten development time. What about infinite requisition in campaign? If you asking if it's also only accesses player's requisition like in infinite units cheat - yes
Any future plans to improve about remove limits on special unit, please?

About Infinite Requisition on Campaign, I see that if we activate it and leave it on AIs will gain benefit from that. I just tested it and every provinces AIs control are all 10 strength.

Nogitsune Youkai
Cheater
Cheater

gigapoon wrote:
Fri Oct 21, 2022 7:21 pm
Nogitsune Youkai wrote:
gigapoon wrote:

About Infinite Requisition on Campaign, I see that if we activate it and leave it on AIs will gain benefit from that. I just tested it and every provinces AIs control are all 10 strength.
No, for now i don't plan any improvements for special units limit.
Yeah? Hmm, is there a strength scale in campaign? I didn't notice this. Maybe i'll check that out later

gigapoon
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by gigapoon »

Nogitsune Youkai wrote:
Sat Oct 22, 2022 12:18 am
gigapoon wrote:
Fri Oct 21, 2022 7:21 pm
Nogitsune Youkai wrote:

No, for now i don't plan any improvements for special units limit.
Yeah? Hmm, is there a strength scale in campaign? I didn't notice this. Maybe i'll check that out later
I see.

Strength isn't scale with us it scale with how you spent requisitions to garrison a province which mean they spent all requisitions they have garrison every provinces they have.

luiscombustion
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by luiscombustion »

muy buen trainer solo tengo un problema y es la razón principal por la que lo descargue el que quita el limite de unidades especiales al momento de habrir el cheat engine no me aparece en la tabla solo asta el get all wargear.
solo sere yo? :(

Nogitsune Youkai
Cheater
Cheater

luiscombustion wrote:
Sat Dec 31, 2022 3:39 pm
muy buen trainer solo tengo un problema y es la razón principal por la que lo descargue el que quita el limite de unidades especiales al momento de habrir el cheat engine no me aparece en la tabla solo asta el get all wargear.
solo sere yo? :(
I have no idea why you can't see an option to remove a limit on special units.(If i got right what you were saying) So it's probably just you

Alucard0Reborn
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Alucard0Reborn »

So at first I tried it in a mod, and figured I'd try it in the base game before sending a message. The trainer will not activate. I've tried it with the Lau Script and without and just clicking Find Player Base. Nothing happens. I have the Steam Version and I even validated the files to make sure no mod install messed anything up.