Genshin Impact 2.8 * no more table updates (from me) *

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
vaguiners
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Genshin Impact 2.7

Post by vaguiners »

the injector ask me to manually select game dir
i select the launcher.exe
but then i got [Debug] [main.cpp:44] UserAssembly.dll isn't initialized, waiting for 2 sec. when game start

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

vaguiners
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by vaguiners »

nvm i just selected the right executable and not is working

Grocklin
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Grocklin »

I opened the link in discord but I can't get in. It just infinitely loads.

Zeldris
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Zeldris »

join the discord and then look at the instructions channel
[Link]

Cristina1991
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Cristina1991 »

Guys, I got a ban today on my account using the Injector.
I had teleporting to chests/oculi, god mode, infinite stamina, skip dialogue, and one hit kill turned on. I wanted to make sure to use it extensively on my second account for a few days to be sure of any risk involved. Thankfully the ban is temporary for one month but when this account is recovered I might just stick with the ct. It's difficult to pinpoint where or why I got banned but maybe the injector failed to do something at the start?

salem
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by salem »

Cristina1991 wrote:
Tue Jun 14, 2022 10:29 pm
I had teleporting to chests/oculi, god mode, infinite stamina, skip dialogue, and one hit kill turned on. I wanted to make sure to use it extensively on my second account for a few days to be sure of any risk involved. Thankfully the ban is temporary for one month but when this account is recovered I might just stick with the ct. It's difficult to pinpoint where or why I got banned but maybe the injector failed to do something at the start?
If my memory serves me, I have been actively using the injector for more than two weeks, still without a ban. Also, many of my friends play with him, of which only one person who received a ban for a month, and he received it for collecting resources, maybe you also collected various resources too actively and quickly

Cristina1991
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Cristina1991 »

salem wrote:
Wed Jun 15, 2022 5:12 am
maybe you also collected various resources too actively and quickly
I think you are right and that did cross my mind :lol: but I also noticed when the script starts there are several lines that read:
[main.cpp:44] UserAssembly.dll isn't initialized, waiting for 2 sec.
[libil2cpp] Failed to resolve 3441514353 at startup

Each line has a different ten digit number that failed to resolve, and there are maybe fifty lines? Hopefully that is normal but a ban is certainly possible so I think what you speculated is a necessary precaution to anyone actively using the injector. Thank you

nafuch
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by nafuch »

salem wrote:
Cristina1991 wrote:
If my memory serves me, I have been actively using the injector for more than two weeks, still without a ban. Also, many of my friends play with him, of which only one person who received a ban for a month, and he received it for collecting resources, maybe you also collected various resources too actively and quickly
Same happened to me today and I had been using :-
Dumb Enemy and Teleporting to Chests, and Oculi

Maybe they can track the injector as I never had any issues with CT, so I am going back to CT after my ban ends

IamMJ9
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by IamMJ9 »

Cristina1991 wrote:

DO NOT USE ANY TELEPORT OR FLAYING hacks. Ive been using the Injector for 3 weeks without ban on 3 accounts, God mode, dmg, stamina both, fishing, auto pick up with cus rang, cool down, no sprint cd, auto talk with all options and tree farm. I can say auto cool is almost safe

Xindy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Xindy »

lol, I Always use any teleport, Now also safe. So lucky

Hamnegg
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Hamnegg »

where can i get the injector

SmartDog
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SmartDog »

While this post isn't cheat related exactly I thought some might find it interesting. Someone has developed a server emulator named "Grasscutter". I didn't try it myself yet but you can login and run around in the world and use GM commands and so on, at the moment though you can't just play as normal. From what I understand you need to manually spawn mobs and trigger quests using console commands so don't expect to just install and play as normal, COOP is apparently working though.

[Link]

But as the multiplayer and online aspect of this game is dogshit I think it should do well, after all, we all just want to be able to play this game how we want without getting banned right? It feels like the only reason they made this game online is so they can stop people cheating and force people to use their cash shop. Once this is developed a bit more and you can play without having to use commands im going to grab it and play through :)
Current features
Logging in
Combat
Friends list
Teleportation
Gacha system
Co-op partially works
Spawning monsters via console
Inventory features (recieving items/characters, upgrading items/characters, etc)

salem
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by salem »

nafuch wrote:
Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:06 pm
salem wrote:
Cristina1991 wrote:
Same happened to me today and I had been using :-
Dumb Enemy and Teleporting to Chests, and Oculi

Maybe they can track the injector as I never had any issues with CT, so I am going back to CT after my ban ends
I've been using the injector for a little over 2 weeks now. While flying and teleporting to chests/oculi, I also use it online.

Account with rank 55, during this time I was not banned, although two of my friends received a ban for a month, and both due to the fact that they abused the collection of resources.

salem
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by salem »

Hamnegg wrote:
Thu Jun 16, 2022 8:52 am
where can i get the injector
There are several options:

1) GitHub on the [Link] (actually not the latest version, because after the release there were still a lot of updates)

2) GitHub download the [Link] and build it yourself, you will find instructions there (this way you will get the latest version)

3) You can download the archive with the injector on [Link], I gave a link to it in my earlier post, but in this case you will have to monitor its updates yourself since I rarely go to the forum.

4) You can join the [Link] where there are all instructions for the injector and a lot of other useful information. Builds are also updated there, when a new build is made, I write about it in the chat. You can find all the necessary information in the #resources tab, or ask in the chat #general-chat-gi. (Invitation link is active for 7 days)

p.s.
Two builds were made yesterday, the first one at 14:32 (GMT+3) and the second one at 23:48 (GMT+3).

iceman
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by iceman »

So I have been using the table that SinGul4Rity designed and when the process attaches it just hangs as of today (worked yesterday). I think this is after new update today that it wont attach the table. Is anyone else experiencing this as well or am i the only one. I am aware of the injector but have been hanging back on the usage of it still.