Genshin Impact 2.8 * no more table updates (from me) *

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
iau159
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Genshin Impact 2.8

Post by iau159 »

Is there a 3.0 version so far? The god mode doesn't work for me anymore

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

VenusVacation
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by VenusVacation »

milk3cocoa wrote:
Fri Sep 02, 2022 3:11 am
so no update for CT?

TT
CT is no longer being updated regularly.
Your better option is to use the Injector - as you see by frequent posts in this thread, it's being updated almost daily.
I've been playing GI for about 8 months now, using CTs at first, and then switching to Injector in v.3.0, always on my main account.

salem
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by salem »

The new version of the injector is available for download.
If you have any problems with the latest build, use the stable
Update 03.09.2022:
Shorten draw statusShorten draw status
Fixed other indexes not turning off if they share the same name
[Link]
[Link]
fix HideUI exception error and unable to re-enable
[Link]
Download injector
Archives password: salem
[Link]
[Link]

[Link]
[Link]
(supports multiple accounts)
Our discord server
[Link]
To access the following pages, you need to confirm that you have read the rules of our server ([Link])

[Link]
[Link]

bbkensou
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by bbkensou »

salem wrote:
Sat Sep 03, 2022 1:15 pm
Update 03.09.2022:
Shorten draw statusShorten draw status
Fixed other indexes not turning off if they share the same name
[Link]
[Link]
fix HideUI exception error and unable to re-enable
[Link]
Download injector
[Link]
[Link]

[Link]
[Link]
Our discord server
[Link]
To access the following pages, you need to confirm that you have read the rules of our server ([Link])

[Link]
[Link]
thanks for update ,but it goes wrong whit "DeBug userassembly.dll isn't initialize "

quocthai1999
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by quocthai1999 »

rata1217
Cheater
Cheater

Post by rata1217 »

quocthai1999 wrote:
Sun Sep 04, 2022 12:11 pm
viewtopic.php?p=264221#p264221 New CT
The table has been updated and it has not been updated.

The addition of new characters will change the memory addresses of skill cooldowns and elemental charges.

However, compared with 2.8, version 3.0 has no changes except for skill cooling and element charging, so the table of 2.8 can be used.

And the skill cooling function of this 3.0 table is invalid for me.

rata1217
Cheater
Cheater

Post by rata1217 »

The injector is very powerful and has long-term maintenance support by the team.
But it's very unstable on my computer, after several updates, the game crashes frequently.
I don't know why, sometimes it can be used normally today, but it will crash tomorrow if it is enabled again. At present, it can't compare to the table in terms of stability. :(

JMcWild
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by JMcWild »

so the injector vs the table. I did like both but does one have higher requirements than the other in terms of your hardware? Overall for me the injector is much better, doesn't crash like the table when i switch accounts nor does it crash when i join parties or enter a serenitea pot. I'm running the following: Ryzen 9 5900x with RTX 3090 Ti, samsung 980 pro, 64gb 3200 ddr4, in a thermaltake tower 100 case with the samsung odyssey G9 240hz monitor.

rata1217
Cheater
Cheater

Post by rata1217 »

JMcWild wrote:
Sun Sep 04, 2022 4:18 pm
so the injector vs the table. I did like both but does one have higher requirements than the other in terms of your hardware? Overall for me the injector is much better, doesn't crash like the table when i switch accounts nor does it crash when i join parties or enter a serenitea pot. I'm running the following: Ryzen 9 5900x with RTX 3090 Ti, samsung 980 pro, 64gb 3200 ddr4, in a thermaltake tower 100 case with the samsung odyssey G9 240hz monitor.
Because the injector blocks the game's protection process during the startup phase, you can switch accounts and enter and exit other worlds at will without turning off the function.
The table is to prevent the protection process when the game starts, so that CE can obtain the main process of the game, but when you switch accounts or enter and leave other worlds, you need to turn off the function of the table, otherwise it will cause an error.
However, neither will cause the loss of computer performance, but the injector will cause frame loss when entering the world stage, and it will return to normal after loading in about ten seconds.
But sadly, on my computer, my game crashes a minute after entering the world because of the address offset caused by the client update.
Also I seem to hear some bad rumours, because of competition from some malicious people, and one developer seems to be temporarily withdrawing from development due to his studies, the injector may be lagging in the next version, hope it is not true. :(

JMcWild
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by JMcWild »

rata1217 wrote:
Mon Sep 05, 2022 5:35 am
JMcWild wrote:
Because the injector blocks the game's protection process during the startup phase, you can switch accounts and enter and exit other worlds at will without turning off the function.
The table is to prevent the protection process when the game starts, so that CE can obtain the main process of the game, but when you switch accounts or enter and leave other worlds, you need to turn off the function of the table, otherwise it will cause an error.
However, neither will cause the loss of computer performance, but the injector will cause frame loss when entering the world stage, and it will return to normal after loading in about ten seconds.
But sadly, on my computer, my game crashes a minute after entering the world because of the address offset caused by the client update.
Also I seem to hear some bad rumours, because of competition from some malicious people, and one developer seems to be temporarily withdrawing from development due to his studies, the injector may be lagging in the next version, hope it is not true. :(
So it's not your system but the software causing your crash? What are you running in terms of hardware and software?

rata1217
Cheater
Cheater

Post by rata1217 »

JMcWild wrote:
Mon Sep 05, 2022 6:08 am
rata1217 wrote:
JMcWild wrote:
So it's not your system but the software causing your crash? What are you running in terms of hardware and software?
The reason for the crash is the patch updated by the client on September 3rd. This patch caused an address offset. The temporary solution is to clear the patch, but it is very troublesome to have to update again every time you enter the game.

JMcWild
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by JMcWild »

rata1217 wrote:
Mon Sep 05, 2022 6:36 am
JMcWild wrote:
Mon Sep 05, 2022 6:08 am
rata1217 wrote:

The reason for the crash is the patch updated by the client on September 3rd. This patch caused an address offset. The temporary solution is to clear the patch, but it is very troublesome to have to update again every time you enter the game.
Using the injector from september 3rd i may crash once in an 8-10 hour period but i would rarely consider that a crash.

salem
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by salem »

Update 06.09.2022:
[Link]
[Link]
Download injector
[Link]
[Link]

[Link]
[Link]
Our discord server
[Link]

[Link]
[Link]

salem
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by salem »

Update 08.09.2022:
[Link]
[Link]
[Link]
[Link]
[Link]
Download injector
[Link]
[Link]

[Link]
[Link]
Our discord server
[Link]

[Link]
[Link]

Grocklin
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Grocklin »

Hi! I'm having a problem with windows defender. It detected the injector as a virus and removed it. I had always gone to the protection history to restore it, but nothing shows in the protection history now even if I clicked on the notification. Did windows found out about what I'm doing? Or is it just another annoying windows 10 bug? Help!