Genshin Impact 2.8 * no more table updates (from me) *

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Dejad
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Genshin Impact 2.7

Post by Dejad »

Does anyone gotten banned from the table? or is it happened from injector only?

I turn off co-op mode just incase and I don't use hight risk function

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

VenusVacation
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by VenusVacation »

SinGul4ritY wrote:
Mon Jul 04, 2022 9:53 pm
^^ that discord link is made available to verified users only
try the general one and verify yourself
Would like to ask for future reference - when version 2.8 comes around, is it a lot of work to keep the cheat 'dumb enemy' updated? Overall, that'd be the only cheat I need (though on current CT, I'm using "dumb enemy", "attack speed", and "no skill/burst cooldown").

Grocklin
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Grocklin »

So I just made a new dummy account and used both the old injector from about 4 weeks ago and the latest one and I didn't get banned. I just thought logging in with an old injector now will get you banned instantly. Now that I know that it isn't that, It's probably because I used the damage multiplier (without one punch mode) and teleport anywhere cheat too much that my sub account got banned. Ehe. :P
The reason my main account wasn't banned was probably because I didn't use the damage multiplier cheat from the injector and just used the stat multiplier cheat (which is set to 50 by default) from the CE table. With the stat multiplier, Xiao's Elemental Skill and Raiden Shogun's Elemental burst deal MASSIVE damage (without Sara buff about 400K, with Sara buff 999K maxed out) and with Xiao, he deals about 8,000 damage at first and increases fast all the way to 100,000 damage. I don't know about the other 5 stars. I have Xiao, Raiden, Jean, Qiqi, Yae, Ayaka, and Venti as my 5 star characters. The only 5 stars I know that work with the stat multiplier cheat right now are Xiao, Raiden and Itto which I used on the test run (I lost 50/50 and got C1 Jean, but I love Jean so it's kinda okay. Now I can have guaranteed Kazuha). Oh yeah with the stat multiplier cheat, the last second of Venti's burst, he deals 999K Anemo damage for some reason. I have all the 4 star characters and the only one working with the stat multiplier cheat is Noelle with her burst normal attack on the 2nd or 3rd hit. Though sometimes it doesn't work. I don't know why.

MOD EDIT: No political talk please.

Castilhio
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Castilhio »

Hi I'm having problems with the injector, since today 10/07/2022 when I enter the world map the icons are not fixed in position, when I move the map the icons are coming out of the correct position and on the minimap in the game the icons are not in the position correct too, no matter the injector version this bug started today (10/07/2022) anyone else with this??

iceman
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by iceman »

@ Castilhio
I'm not having any issues like what your describing.

tusker232
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tusker232 »

I have had graphical issues in Genshin Impact before, and there is an option at the login screen (an icon to the right) that should verify your install files, then re-download & re-install any corrupt files in Genshin Impact. This option has fixed graphical issues in the past.

Castilhio
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Castilhio »

I'll try to reinstall the game to see if this problem persists, I'll be back with more information laterer

Castilhio
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Castilhio »

I found a solution, I completely uninstalled the game, clean the registry using Ccleaner and then I reinstalled the game again, when it finished I had a pre-installation of the 2.8 update, after finishing I downloaded the latest version of the injector and so I was able to fix it the problem with the icons not being fixed on the world map.

OBS: I think the pre-update messes with the world map's camera system, this might be in my head but I felt that the camera got a little faster when we messed with the mouse

Messy6666
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Messy6666 »

VenusVacation wrote:
Sat Jul 09, 2022 9:48 am
SinGul4ritY wrote:
Would like to ask for future reference - when version 2.8 comes around, is it a lot of work to keep the cheat 'dumb enemy' updated? Overall, that'd be the only cheat I need (though on current CT, I'm using "dumb enemy", "attack speed", and "no skill/burst cooldown").
Will have a look at it tomorrow
No promises tho
If it take too much time...

VenusVacation
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by VenusVacation »

SinGul4ritY wrote:
Tue Jul 12, 2022 10:38 am
VenusVacation wrote:
Sat Jul 09, 2022 9:48 am
SinGul4ritY wrote:
Will have a look at it tomorrow
No promises tho
If it take too much time...
Thanks for throwing a look when game updates. Absolutely no problem if you decide not to update it, I'll make do without it.

Messy6666
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Genshin Impact 2.8

Post by Messy6666 »

Update Log:
2022-07-13 partial release for 2.8
- fixed: No Skill and Burst Cooldown

carter1995
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by carter1995 »

SinGul4ritY wrote:
Wed Jul 13, 2022 4:56 am
Update Log:
2022-07-13 partial release for 2.8
- fixed: No Skill and Burst Cooldown
It’s very kind of you.

Dejad
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Dejad »

Thanks a lot ^^

SethAce
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SethAce »

is the skill and burst did not working?

oppippp
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by oppippp »

I cannot skill and burst did not working as well.