Genshin Impact 2.8 * no more table updates (from me) *

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Cristina1991
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Genshin Impact 2.7

Post by Cristina1991 »

Equal wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 12:28 pm
"For anyone who can't use the Cheat-table anymore" ... "run the Process Explorer" ... "enter mhyprot in the search bar"
Thank you! None of that worked for me but I found a solution to my problem based on your helpful advice. The workaround to closing mhyprot for me was to run the injector. The script shows that it closes mhyprot successfully at the start of the game. So minimizing the game and running cheat engine (svchost) as you normally would now works again. ^_^
Grocklin wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 10:20 am
I really hope it won't get banned because Genshin is so hard without cheats and you don't have built characters. It's too much of a pay to win game. Wish me luck. Though if I did get banned, it will force me to focus more on my hobby which is a good thing I guess. *sigh* I got too addicted to Genshin
Exactly, I am starting to feel the same way because this game is an arduous grind.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

iceman
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by iceman »

Great Idea @Christina1991 that sees to have worked for me too. The process explorer thing didn't work for me either.

VIXINOUZ
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by VIXINOUZ »

hello there, im new here. So i was changing the cheatenginex86_64.exe to one u tell. but after i open it and open the table, the cheat engine is freezee, not responding, the game is fully loaded. how to fix this?

VenusVacation
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by VenusVacation »

iceman wrote:
Thu Jun 16, 2022 11:33 pm
So I have been using the table that SinGul4Rity designed and when the process attaches it just hangs as of today (worked yesterday). I think this is after new update today that it wont attach the table. Is anyone else experiencing this as well or am i the only one. I am aware of the injector but have been hanging back on the usage of it still.
I got the same problems as you, so I did the following workaround:
1. In Genshin Impact folder, I changed the file name from "mhypbase.dll" to "mhypbase.dll.bak"
2. Run Genshin Impact, and wait for the screen with words "Start Game - Click to begin" to load fully
3. Run Cheat Engine, and you'll be able to attach Genshin Impact process.
4. Do not close Cheat Engine, or Genshin Impact! In Genshin Impact folder, I changed the file name from "mhypbase.dll.bak" to "mhypbase.dll".
5. Enter Genshin Impact world, and when your Traveller fully loads into the game, attach the cheat table. You'll be able to use the cheats.

shiroyuno
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by shiroyuno »

So , injector is safe or not

And what function we should avoid ?

salem
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by salem »

The new version of the injector is available for download.
Fixed a bug with farming trees
Setting the range to a larger value (such as 10) and positioning my character in range of 2+ trees would cause less wood than I expected to be collected.
Download it on [Link]

You can find detailed instructions and information about the injector in the [Link] on the [Link]

PS:
17:51 (GMT+3) Another injector update added relay stones to the ESP
Last edited by salem on Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:30 am, edited 2 times in total.

rata1217
Cheater
Cheater

Post by rata1217 »

salem wrote:
Sat Jun 18, 2022 10:54 am
The new version of the injector is available for download.
Fixed a bug with farming trees
Setting the range to a larger value (such as 10) and positioning my character in range of 2+ trees would cause less wood than I expected to be collected.
Download it on [Link]

You can find detailed instructions and information about the injector in the [Link] on the [Link] (Invitation link is active for 7 days)
Everything is working, thank you and everyone involved.
Hope the future will be better and bless everyone. :D

Kamikz
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kamikz »

Thanks for the table, but it doesn't work for me? I open genshin, fully load it, open svchost.exe and attach the table. After this cheat engine just freezes. Is there any fixes?

Messy6666
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Messy6666 »

^
I can't check but best to try what VenusVacation wrote here

FailedSubject21
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by FailedSubject21 »

Hello

I uhh... i just wanted to say thank to for everyone who has taking the mantle of creation from AlvinC the original creator who made the Genshin 2.5 table.
I was shock and surprised at first seeing that someone actually managed to make a cheat for this game that i thought has no cheats on it, and on the well known cheating software. since then i always use it every time i play genshin. the table has helped me a lot through tedious and repeatable boring quest and event and has saved me so much time.
i've been following this forum since the 2.5 table was created, then hearing the retirement of the original creator and looking at all the wonderful, and cunning people that has work tirelessly to continue his work so that every new player that came upon this forum can try the table at least once.
i've never made a contribution to this forum and im kinda ashamed to never say thank you to everyone that has continue to update this table.
reading all of your updates and post throughout the updates has made me realize how difficult it is for someone like me to understand how the cheat works but i always read some more to find tips and how to's from some member here and im grateful to see such wonderful and passionate people in this forum trying to help each other and keeping their quarrel or disagreement private.

so, again. Thank you so much for keeping this forum alive.
i wish you all the best.

Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by 102220 »

Kamikz wrote:
Sat Jun 18, 2022 12:48 pm
Thanks for the table, but it doesn't work for me? I open genshin, fully load it, open svchost.exe and attach the table. After this cheat engine just freezes. Is there any fixes?
Download Process Explorer and close mhyprot2

salem
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by salem »

The new version of the injector has faketime, MusicEvent, Added Enable Peaking, Added Alternative God Mode and release unnecessary data

You can download it [Link]

Detailed instructions and information about the injector in the [Link] on the [Link]

edit 1: Some players complain about crashes from time to time. If there is any more news, I will update the post.
Last edited by salem on Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Equal
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Equal »

Kamikz wrote:
For anyone who doesn't want to use the injector to close mhyprot2 for whatever reason, I made some step-by-step pictures how I close it with Process Explorer:

So like I said before first load the game and enter the world. then go back to windows and open Process Explorer (you need to download it first if you haven't). After that you click on Find:

Then click on "Find Handle or DLL"

Enter "mhyprot" in searchbar and click on search

Wait and then leftclick on mhyprot2

Now all you need to do is right-click on mhyprot2 down there and click on close handle

When you have done all this, you can open the Cheat Table and attach the process (it should show the Genshin icon now, while before showing no icon). I know it was already explained by SinGul4Rity, but I think maybe a Step-By-Step manual won't hurt and maybe help some people.

Kamikz
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kamikz »

Equal wrote:
Sun Jun 19, 2022 3:32 pm
Kamikz wrote:
For anyone who doesn't want to use the injector to close mhyprot2 for whatever reason, I made some step-by-step pictures how I close it with Process Explorer:

So like I said before first load the game and enter the world. then go back to windows and open Process Explorer (you need to download it first if you haven't). After that you click on Find:

Then click on "Find Handle or DLL"

Enter "mhyprot" in searchbar and click on search

Wait and then leftclick on mhyprot2

Now all you need to do is right-click on mhyprot2 down there and click on close handle

When you have done all this, you can open the Cheat Table and attach the process (it should show the Genshin icon now, while before showing no icon). I know it was already explained by SinGul4Rity, but I think maybe a Step-By-Step manual won't hurt and maybe help some people.
Thank you so much for this, also what injector?

Equal
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Equal »

Kamikz wrote:
Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:19 pm
Equal wrote:
Sun Jun 19, 2022 3:32 pm
Kamikz wrote:
Thank you so much for this, also what injector?
There is another cheat software people use, and some of the people here in the comments shared the link. This "injector" basically closes that same mhyprot2 when you run it, and then you can open a cheat menu with it. But I don't use it because I have everything I need with the current Cheat Table and I don't know whether the chances are higher to get banned with the injector.