Genshin Impact 2.8 * no more table updates (from me) *

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
markopolo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Genshin Impact 2.7

Post by markopolo »

salem wrote:
Sun Jun 19, 2022 12:02 pm
The new version of the injector has faketime, MusicEvent, Added Enable Peaking, Added Alternative God Mode and release unnecessary data. You can download it. Some players complain about crashes from time to time. If there is any more news, I will update the post.
Nice. Would it annoy you if I made a request? I have several accounts with different waifus. Do you know how long it’s going to take me to get them to level AR 50? So I was thinking how great if you made a feature in the injector to where you can complete quests instantly with a click. :mrgreen: Obviously abusing it might result in a ban but I could auto complete a few everday for all ten of my accounts hehe. I think that is how they are able to sell hundreds of accounts on fearlessrevolution at any level.
Equal wrote:
Sun Jun 19, 2022 6:23 pm
For anyone who doesn't want to use the injector to close mhyprot2 for whatever reason, I made some step-by-step pictures how I close it with Process Explorer:
Dude, I don’t know if im using an out of date version but that software process explorer does not find mhyprot. Don’t you hate when something works for everyone except you? Obviously the game has to be running but no luck here. Thanks for taking all the time to make pics & steps. I might need your version.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

lynk
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lynk »

markopolo wrote:
Sun Jun 19, 2022 8:58 pm
salem wrote:
The new version of the injector has faketime, MusicEvent, Added Enable Peaking, Added Alternative God Mode and release unnecessary data. You can download it. Some players complain about crashes from time to time. If there is any more news, I will update the post.
Nice. Would it annoy you if I made a request? I have several accounts with different waifus. Do you know how long it’s going to take me to get them to level AR 50? So I was thinking how great if you made a feature in the injector to where you can complete quests instantly with a click. :mrgreen: Obviously abusing it might result in a ban but I could auto complete a few everday for all ten of my accounts hehe. I think that is how they are able to sell hundreds of accounts on fearlessrevolution at any level.
Equal wrote:
Sun Jun 19, 2022 6:23 pm
For anyone who doesn't want to use the injector to close mhyprot2 for whatever reason, I made some step-by-step pictures how I close it with Process Explorer:
Dude, I don’t know if im using an out of date version but that software process explorer does not find mhyprot. Don’t you hate when something works for everyone except you? Obviously the game has to be running but no luck here. Thanks for taking all the time to make pics & steps. I might need your version.
If so I thought I'd ask about cheating full primogems, full characters, AR55, end gear all characters for the main account and then never use the cheat anymore 😂

Messy6666
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Messy6666 »

markopolo wrote:
all you need to do is to run it as administrator

salem
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by salem »

markopolo wrote:
salem wrote:
Sorry mate, I'm not an injector developer.
I'm just making unofficial and clean builds (not making any changes) for people. The developers update the cheat, but do not release builds, so I'm doing this to save you the hassle.

You can share your idea with the developers or ask them questions using [Link]

markopolo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by markopolo »

salem wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 6:42 am
Sorry mate, I'm not an injector developer.
i see, well thanks for what you do anyway
SinGul4ritY wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 6:06 am
all you need to do is to run it as administrator
oh…
thanks man, I shall give that a try then. Sorry I can’t give you any rep points. Forum says I can’t give anymore for a while.
lynk wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 5:50 am
and then never use the cheat anymore 😂
yeah that’s what I really want! Some of my characters are level 80 and I barely do any damage with basic attacks.

Messy6666
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Messy6666 »

markopolo wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 7:18 am
thanks man, I shall give that a try then. Sorry I can’t give you any rep points. Forum says I can’t give anymore for a while.
man i don't care about that,, but thanks anyway...
give them to people who deserve it like the other two who responded to your message

ps. if you seeking for more direct help about genshin impact i strongly suggest joining the discord

Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by 102220 »

Any news on the cheat table? I really miss the damage hack cause my units badly lack it

Messy6666
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Messy6666 »

^ Well
i have a new AOB for you but...
it still needs help,, read more investigation,, from you peepz
Last edited by Messy6666 on Mon Jun 20, 2022 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Messy6666
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Messy6666 »

^

edit: only working on it occasionally

Dejad
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Dejad »

VenusVacation wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 10:41 pm
iceman wrote:
Thu Jun 16, 2022 11:33 pm
So I have been using the table that SinGul4Rity designed and when the process attaches it just hangs as of today (worked yesterday). I think this is after new update today that it wont attach the table. Is anyone else experiencing this as well or am i the only one. I am aware of the injector but have been hanging back on the usage of it still.
I got the same problems as you, so I did the following workaround:
1. In Genshin Impact folder, I changed the file name from "mhypbase.dll" to "mhypbase.dll.bak"
2. Run Genshin Impact, and wait for the screen with words "Start Game - Click to begin" to load fully
3. Run Cheat Engine, and you'll be able to attach Genshin Impact process.
4. Do not close Cheat Engine, or Genshin Impact! In Genshin Impact folder, I changed the file name from "mhypbase.dll.bak" to "mhypbase.dll".
5. Enter Genshin Impact world, and when your Traveller fully loads into the game, attach the cheat table. You'll be able to use the cheats.
This method works for me a little annoying but a good solution for this time.

salem
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by salem »

The new build is available for download.

[Link]

[Link]

You can join our discord using [Link].
Part 1:
• Added teleport-through-list functionality.
- Teleport only to items with checkmark
- Added Previous and Next Hotkey in Custom Teleport
- Added Custom Teleport Enable Hotkey entry in Hotkeys menu
- Added Custom Teleport entry with current teleport name to
- Active Features Status
• List are now using natural sort instead of ascii sort
• Easier removal of teleports
• TP Button is now next to it's nodes
• Fix search clearing when losing focus
Part 2:
Fix Starsilver 'filter not found' in Interactive Map
Part 3:
Add pickup filter for Auto Pickup
Part 4:
Resolving merge with minor changes
Part 5:
AltGodMode-fix
Last edited by salem on Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pepoting
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Pepoting »

Is the Table not Working Anymore?????. :(

Messy6666
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Messy6666 »

^ it's working here... i just checked it for you
what's the problem?

ExplainLikeImForeign
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ExplainLikeImForeign »

I'm so confused by what is going on.

Is the table the current version or the injector for cheats?

Thank you!

Toga
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Toga »

the table and the injector are for current version
but the table has way less functions as the injector