Genshin Impact 2.8 * no more table updates (from me) *

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
urfriendlyneighbor
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Genshin Impact 2.7

Post by urfriendlyneighbor »

can someone help? my cheat engine just freezes when I attach the process but it was fine yesterday...

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

VenusVacation
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by VenusVacation »

urfriendlyneighbor wrote:
Wed Jun 22, 2022 3:13 pm
can someone help? my cheat engine just freezes when I attach the process but it was fine yesterday...
Try below method to see if it works (it did for me when I started having problems with attaching the process in same way as you did).

1. In Genshin Impact folder, I changed the file name from "mhypbase.dll" to "mhypbase.dll.bak"
2. Run Genshin Impact, and wait for the screen with words "Start Game - Click to begin" to load fully
3. Run Cheat Engine, and you'll be able to attach Genshin Impact process.
4. Do not close Cheat Engine, or Genshin Impact! In Genshin Impact folder, I changed the file name from "mhypbase.dll.bak" to "mhypbase.dll".
5. Enter Genshin Impact world, and when your Traveller fully loads into the game, attach the cheat table. You'll be able to use the cheats.

urfriendlyneighbor
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by urfriendlyneighbor »

VenusVacation wrote:
Wed Jun 22, 2022 5:13 pm
Try below method to see if it works (it did for me when I started having problems with attaching the process in same way as you did).

1. In Genshin Impact folder, I changed the file name from "mhypbase.dll" to "mhypbase.dll.bak"
2. Run Genshin Impact, and wait for the screen with words "Start Game - Click to begin" to load fully
4. Do not close Cheat Engine, or Genshin Impact! In Genshin Impact folder, I changed the file name from "mhypbase.dll.bak" to "mhypbase.dll".
5. Enter Genshin Impact world, and when your Traveller fully loads into the game, attach the cheat table. You'll be able to use the cheats.
thanks man, it worked :D

ExplainLikeImForeign
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ExplainLikeImForeign »

Toga wrote:
Wed Jun 22, 2022 7:06 am
the table and the injector are for current version
but the table has way less functions as the injector
So better to wait for an update to table then?

Toga
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Toga »

as far as i know noone is working on it...
only Sing but very rarely

so don't wait for it

Axel
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Axel »

Closing mhyprot2 seems to no longer work as of last update, it goes to BSOD

PiKâNTo
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by PiKâNTo »

^ closing it works fine here

Axel
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Axel »

PiKâNTo wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:33 am
^ closing it works fine here
Do you use PH2 or the other?

PiKâNTo
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by PiKâNTo »

Process Explorer 64

captainthi1999
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by captainthi1999 »

sorry but i need help. whenever i put the hack path on CE, the CE alway be like not responding. can anyone help me ? :wub: :wub:

Axel
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Axel »

captainthi1999 wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 5:48 pm
sorry but i need help. whenever i put the hack path on CE, the CE alway be like not responding. can anyone help me ? :wub: :wub:
VenusVacation wrote:

captainthi1999
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by captainthi1999 »

Axel wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:20 pm
captainthi1999 wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 5:48 pm
VenusVacation wrote:

i did the same as above but on to the 3rd step. Run Cheat ''Engine, and you'll be able to attach Genshin Impact process.'' my CE hangs. :( anyway thanks for replying me

Messy6666
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Messy6666 »

^ i can't mimic your problem here
but maybe try closing the anitcheat kernel driver mhyprot2 before step 3 ?
there is a how todo that on prev page i think

-edit- page 13

Cristina1991
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Cristina1991 »

VenusVacation wrote:
Try below method to see if it works (it did for me when I started having problems with attaching the process in same way as you did). 1. In Genshin Impact folder, I changed the file name from "mhypbase.dll" to "mhypbase.dll.bak" 2. Run Genshin Impact, and wait for the screen with words "Start Game - Click to begin" to load fully 3. Run Cheat Engine, and you'll be able to attach Genshin Impact process. 4. Do not close Cheat Engine, or Genshin Impact! In Genshin Impact folder, I changed the file name from "mhypbase.dll.bak" to "mhypbase.dll". 5. Enter Genshin Impact world, and when your Traveller fully loads into the game, attach the cheat table. You'll be able to use the cheats.
SinGul4ritY wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 4:40 pm
^ i can't mimic your problem here but maybe try closing the anitcheat kernel driver mhyprot2 before step 3 ? there is a how todo that on prev page i think -edit- page 13
How weird, there must be all kinds of strange unexplainable variables that can occur. Neither of these two suggestions worked for me. I tried both and got the error after entering the title screen door. I finally got my problem to work but changing the dll file names back and forth can be done in-game where your character stands. Also the cheat engine (svchost) can still be paired with callow's injector. I like pairing both applications for the tedious farming and grinding since both applications have different useful features.

I bet a week from now this will not work anymore and we will be looking for another workaround. :dry:

willrock
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by willrock »

Hi guys!
I tried the workaround above but with some mistakes and luckily it works fine with me until now, you can try:

3. Change the file name "mhypbase.dll.bak" back to "mhypbase.dll"
4. Click "Start Game - Click to begin" and enter Genshin Impact world, when your Traveller fully loads into the game, start CE and attach the cheat table. You'll be able to use the cheats.