Genshin Impact 2.8 * no more table updates (from me) *

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
arcio
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Genshin Impact 2.8 * no more table updates (from me) *

Post by arcio »

hi messy, sadly after the new update the table is not working anymore, well it was obvious :D . so.. can you help me with the "no skill cooldown" cheat? if not, because it was only that time, I understand. thanks anyways

edit: it's seems that another user wrote a table for this. :)

edit of edit: its seems that they have update the game and now when you use the ability it's freeze the game...

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

salem
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by salem »

arcio wrote:
Wed May 24, 2023 4:22 am
hi messy, sadly after the new update the table is not working anymore, well it was obvious :D . so.. can you help me with the "no skill cooldown" cheat? if not, because it was only that time, I understand. thanks anyways

edit of edit: its seems that they have update the game and now when you use the ability it's freeze the game...
Unfortunately messy has stopped supporting Genshin Impact, he did the last table update just to check something, so if you need a cheat table just keep an eye out for the new one.

arcio
Cheater
Cheater

Post by arcio »

salem wrote:
Thu May 25, 2023 7:14 pm
arcio wrote:
Wed May 24, 2023 4:22 am

Unfortunately messy has stopped supporting Genshin Impact, he did the last table update just to check something, so if you need a cheat table just keep an eye out for the new one.
eh, yes i understand this. well, I don't like how the new cheat is a trainer and not a table, so for now I'm trying to understand how it works, but with little progress, for now i figured out how to use the auto assemble, but it's seems that I can't get the correct address to inject it...

edit: searching through arrays i can't find the same address.... probably it's me that i'm doing something wrong
edit: solved the crash thing, i deleted and reinstalled the launcher, but if someone can tell me how searching the address for myself i will be glad
another edit: maybe i finded how to do it... I will wait for the next update
Last edited by arcio on Fri May 26, 2023 11:32 pm, edited 6 times in total.

arcio
Cheater
Cheater

Post by arcio »

sorry double post