Genshin Impact 2.8 * no more table updates (from me) *

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Cristina1991
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Genshin Impact 2.7

Post by Cristina1991 »

I found a new genshin impact cheat for 2.7 with god mode, map teleporting to oculi and other useful features but unfortunately this one is not a cheat table. I tried to password protect the zipped file like the forum rules require but when I uploaded the .rar file to the forum a notification reads 17.7 MB is too large to upload. Any suggestions? :(
kukuru97 wrote:
Sun Jun 12, 2022 12:25 pm
So this bypass step is no longer necessary? Is it safe to use CE without this bypass?
mhypbase.bak, mhypbase.dll.bak, mhypbase.org, & mhypbase.dll.org do not work for me. I also get the error but I have used just mhypbase.dll for a week now with no problems. I would avoid using the cheat table in abyss or online cooperative just to be safe. Also SinGul4ritY pointed out to close the mhyprot2 handle. I'm not sure what that means so I will have to research that.
chill_mbb wrote:
Sat Jun 11, 2022 12:49 am
By any chance do we know how high of a risk these cheats are?
I don't think so, but nothing is 100% safe and I think there is always a risk involved. I would just avoid using any cheats in abyss or online cooperative. I have been using it for a weak now and mob vacuum has been extra helpful at collecting items very quickly.
SinGul4ritY wrote:
Thu Jun 09, 2022 6:39 pm
but i thought it was needed... in my case
It was not needed but I am very glad we were able to talk and move past it. I also made sure to let SinGul4ritY know I was not being rude, bossy, or ungrateful toward his helpful and generous contributions to this forum. I think it is just easy to misread people's intentions on the internet sometimes.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Cas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Cas »

Cristina1991 wrote:
Sun Jun 12, 2022 10:41 pm
I found a new genshin impact cheat for 2.7 with god mode, map teleporting to oculi and other useful features but unfortunately this one is not a cheat table. I tried to password protect the zipped file like the forum rules require but when I uploaded the .rar file to the forum a notification reads 17.7 MB is too large to upload. Any suggestions? :(
Zippyshare/mediafire it then link here.

kukuru97
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kukuru97 »

Cristina1991 wrote:
kukuru97 wrote:
Sun Jun 12, 2022 12:25 pm
So this bypass step is no longer necessary? Is it safe to use CE without this bypass?
mhypbase.bak, mhypbase.dll.bak, mhypbase.org, & mhypbase.dll.org do not work for me. I also get the error but I have used just mhypbase.dll for a week now with no problems. I would avoid using the cheat table in abyss or online cooperative just to be safe. Also SinGul4ritY pointed out to close the mhyprot2 handle. I'm not sure what that means so I will have to research that.
chill_mbb wrote:
Sat Jun 11, 2022 12:49 am
By any chance do we know how high of a risk these cheats are?
I don't think so, but nothing is 100% safe and I think there is always a risk involved. I would just avoid using any cheats in abyss or online cooperative. I have been using it for a weak now and mob vacuum has been extra helpful at collecting items very quickly.
SinGul4ritY wrote:
Thu Jun 09, 2022 6:39 pm
but i thought it was needed... in my case
It was not needed but I am very glad we were able to talk and move past it. I also made sure to let SinGul4ritY know I was not being rude, bossy, or ungrateful toward his helpful and generous contributions to this forum. I think it is just easy to misread people's intentions on the internet sometimes.
thank you for the info

kukuru97
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kukuru97 »

Cristina1991 wrote:
Thu Jun 09, 2022 4:43 pm
Genshin Impact 2.7.ct

I found this cheat table online
The user who claims to have made it is named TheErel.
I tested it for a short while and found it very fun to use!
I thought you guys might appreciate it...

I'm not sure what Inf E\Q cheat is, or Pos Y cheat is. But I imagine Auto [F] has to do with causing whatever F key does on the keyboard when pressed. I use a controller but I think F key is pick up or interact? Not sure how that is useful.

Inf Stamina - It is sooo nice to have this back again and dash your way through liyue or mondstadt. The original stamina cheat didn't work in the water so I am not sure if this one does either.

Mob Vacuum - This one is so useful and fun because it pulls all the enemies toward you instantly from very far locations. It locks them in one position so you can hit them all at the same time. This paired with dumb enemy could be very useful otherwise you might get bashed. I don't know how to add these with SinGul4ritY's table but if someone can that would be so great! Oh and turn this off while climbing mountains as it can be buggy - the reason is I'm not sure if the was the mob vacuum or something else I had turned on but I was flying across the map quickly through mountains and falling into bottomless areas.

Fly - Sadly this fly cheat doesn't let you hover or glide in a straight forward horizontal direction (like the previous) but instead it allows you rise straight up in the air vertically which is helpful for scaling huge mountains. I'm using an xbox controller so I pressed jump, I ascend straight up, then when I press jump again I drop down with the glider depleting stamina even though the stamina cheat is turned on. Don't release or let go of the glider to ground pound with an attack or that will result in a loss of health or death.

Rapid Fire - I tested this on a secondary account and it is kind of buggy. My weak Amber shot a hundred arrows instantly with no damage affect on a Hilichurl. However my stronger Yae Miko shot a hundred waves of electricity which destroyed an enemy instantly. So I am kind of confused about that. The bad thing is their voice track annoyingly repeats because it's trying to catch up with the attacks.

I think Inf Stamina in CT Table is having a little problem, sometimes I can't pick up items and also can't complete quests because items (Monsters or NPCs) disappear.

Kkiyooooott
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kkiyooooott »

Umm.. The CE literally got frozen when attach the CT to CE. It works fine at the morning... Guess there's some issues effect to CT when the drum event got started. Was there any minor update when start the client? I dont know...

neopl
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by neopl »

Same issue

usagikevin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by usagikevin »

Is anyone banned?

chill_mbb
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by chill_mbb »

usagikevin wrote:
Mon Jun 13, 2022 1:51 pm
Is anyone banned?
Im still able to play but Ive been using dumb enemy and rapid fire

Equal
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Equal »

Hello everyone. I signed up here, only to thank SinGul4ritY and everyone who worked on the CT! I have been using the Genshin CT since 2.5 and still have not been banned. I never used damage multiplier or stats multiplier, and mostly used godmode,chests esp, inf stamina, no skill and burst cooldown, double attacks, but also I used fly-hack and 40m pick-up range. Occasionally I also used 2x speed. Yesterday I drag and dropped the other 2.7 CT while using the one from SinGul4ritY, and it integrated so you can use both at the same time. I only tried unlimited stamina and the "fly" hack, and found it not bad. Especially I found it interesting that you don't drown anymore when you swim or move on water with ayaka/mona with unlimited stamina. But if it is true that it also causes problems in the game, then I probably won't use it anymore. I also found it useful to attach a hotkey for the "fly" hack in the cheat engine (right click on the cheat you want to attach a hotkey to), to toggle it off and on. This will probably be my only post lol. Thank you everyone for making this possible! (PS: Cheat Table still works fine while I am typing this, so no issues after the Drum event started on my side!)

Messy6666
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Messy6666 »

Cristina1991 wrote:
... pointed out to close the mhyprot2 handle. I'm not sure what that means so I will have to research that.
-edit-: it's one of the anti cheat/debug kernel drivers
Closing it with PE or with PH2 ( both free). Make sure to run it as admin
PE: find > handle

PH2

* for both: after closing the handle give it a few seconds before....

Kkiyooooott wrote:
Mon Jun 13, 2022 10:54 am
Umm.. The CE literally got frozen when attach the CT to CE. It works fine at the morning... Guess there's some issues effect to CT when the drum event got started. Was there any minor update when start the client? I dont know...
neopl wrote:
Mon Jun 13, 2022 1:00 pm
Same issue
I don't have any freezing issues here (just tested)
so hard for me to help on this one

Last but not least
I think you all be better off with the injector...

Salem compiled their latest release today into a working build,, for any1 to grab
Last edited by Messy6666 on Tue Jun 14, 2022 5:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

summer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by summer »

Change the suffix of mhypbase.dll to enter the login page first, and don't enter the game, otherwise the data will be abnormal. Select the original God process with ce, and then change it back to mhypbase.dll to enter the game to cheat. However, this method is too troublesome, so I will study why this happens to players sometimes in the later stage. I think it must be in mhyprot2 and mhybase.dll, and some games that shut down mhyprot2 authority went wrong, blue screen, and quit.

Messy6666
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Messy6666 »

This version of GI runs just fine closing mhyprot2 and leaving the mhybase.dll intact (Closing mhyprot2 will give a little bit less risk).
it's what is used here, even the injector will close mhyprot2 automatically.

Do you know what the mhyprot3.sys is exactly doing?
Last edited by Messy6666 on Mon Jun 13, 2022 7:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

summer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by summer »

I mean people who can't use cheating in some special circumstances, and people who can't use it when the hacker process closes the handle.

Zeldris
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Zeldris »

^ ah good one

Messy6666
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Messy6666 »

summer wrote:
Mon Jun 13, 2022 5:22 pm
I mean people who can't use cheating in some special circumstances, and people who can't use it when the hacker process closes the handle.
aye good one indeed