Genshin Impact 2.8 * no more table updates (from me) *

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
salem
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Genshin Impact 2.7

Post by salem »

iceman wrote:
Thu Jun 16, 2022 11:33 pm
So I have been using the table that SinGul4Rity designed and when the process attaches it just hangs as of today (worked yesterday). I think this is after new update today that it wont attach the table. Is anyone else experiencing this as well or am i the only one. I am aware of the injector but have been hanging back on the usage of it still.
Just checked, everything works fine for me.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

allensoaring
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by allensoaring »

iceman wrote:
Thu Jun 16, 2022 11:33 pm
So I have been using the table that SinGul4Rity designed and when the process attaches it just hangs as of today (worked yesterday). I think this is after new update today that it wont attach the table. Is anyone else experiencing this as well or am i the only one. I am aware of the injector but have been hanging back on the usage of it still.
I met the same problem. Only "Asia" Server still work up to now. Other areas like Amecica, the CE engine can't attach the process now..

rata1217
Cheater
Cheater

Post by rata1217 »

After the June 16th update, the method of renaming mhypbase.dll seems to have failed, and the game will report that the client file is corrupt and cannot enter the game world. After trying to use the injector, the injector successfully invalidated the detection process, but the control interface did not appear after pressing F1, and there was no error message in the CMD interface. I don't know what I did wrong. :cry:

Cristina1991
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Cristina1991 »

allensoaring and iceman mentioned that the cheat table is no longer working. That is also the issue for me. I can load the cheat table but I cannot check or enable any of the little boxes anymore.
rata1217 wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 8:53 am
the control interface did not appear after pressing F1, and there was no error message in the CMD interface.
Sorry you can't figure out your problem. I just checked the injector and F1 brings up the cheat menu for me. Everything still works fine, but sadly cheat engine does not.

I think the game just likes Salem.

rata1217
Cheater
Cheater

Post by rata1217 »

Cristina1991 wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:16 am
allensoaring and iceman mentioned that the cheat table is no longer working. That is also the issue for me. I can load the cheat table but I cannot check or enable any of the little boxes anymore.
rata1217 wrote:
the control interface did not appear after pressing F1, and there was no error message in the CMD interface.
Sorry you can't figure out your problem. I just checked the injector and F1 brings up the cheat menu for me. Everything still works fine, but sadly cheat engine does not.

After using the injector, it does skip the detection, I can use the cheat engine to get the Genshin Impact process normally, and use the previous table, but I can't use the function of the injector itself, there is no action after pressing the F1 button, maybe Is there another process interfering with the injector? :o

Grocklin
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Grocklin »

I finally got the injector working. I switched to the injector because I'm unable to use the cheat table anymore. I really think they should allow us to just cheat because Genshin doesn't even have pvp against players and player lauching Jean in Co-op is removed.
I have a question to the people who got banned. What sever were you playing with the injector? I'm using the Asia server. I heard that the Asia server is much safer but I'm gonna test it on my secondary account first to see if it won't get banned. I really hope it won't get banned because Genshin is so hard without cheats and you don't have built characters. It's too much of a pay to win game. Wish me luck.

p.s.
Though if I did get banned, it will force me to focus more on my hobby which is a good thing I guess. *sigh* I got too addicted to Genshin :lol: .

nafuch
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by nafuch »

Be aware the after using the injector the program files are being downloaded as an update, so obviously they are checking?

Starting as normal and no file update happens and the game loads as normal

I am just going to use the CT table on my other account as I got a 30 day ban using the injector

The CT table works fine for me on the Europe server, as I see someone else is having problems

rata1217
Cheater
Cheater

Post by rata1217 »

Grocklin wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 10:20 am
I finally got the injector working. I switched to the injector because I'm unable to use the cheat table anymore. I really think they should allow us to just cheat because Genshin doesn't even have pvp against players and player lauching Jean in Co-op is removed.
I have a question to the people who got banned. What sever were you playing with the injector? I'm using the Asia server. I heard that the Asia server is much safer but I'm gonna test it on my secondary account first to see if it won't get banned. I really hope it won't get banned because Genshin is so hard without cheats and you don't have built characters. It's too much of a pay to win game. Wish me luck.

p.s.
Though if I did get banned, it will force me to focus more on my hobby which is a good thing I guess. *sigh* I got too addicted to Genshin :lol: .
Based on my observations over the past six months, I think, first of all, you can't cause high damage and use skills too much in the abyss, secondly, you can't cause high damage in activities with damage records, and finally, don't use cheating in multiplayer games, your account will be safer.
But this is still just my guess. Some recently banned accounts seem to have used the remote pickup function excessively. Picking up items with high frequency will trigger the detection mechanism. Please be careful to use the remote pickup function.

rata1217
Cheater
Cheater

Post by rata1217 »

nafuch wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 10:25 am
Be aware the after using the injector the program files are being downloaded as an update, so obviously they are checking?

I am just going to use the CT table on my other account as I got a 30 day ban using the injector

The CT table works fine for me on the Europe server, as I see someone else is having problems
I think your injector is not working properly. After the injector starts normally, the file protection mechanism will be disabled, and there will be no error requesting to fix the client, but please make sure that mhypbase.dll is not renamed.

Equal
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Equal »

Cristina1991 wrote:
rata1217 wrote:

For anyone who can't use the Cheat-table anymore. Don't rename mhypbase.dll or just change it back to it's original name. Then like SinGul4Rity showed before, download and install the free "Process Explorer",run the Process Explorer, run the game and enter in the world, then press Ctrl+Shift+F in Process Explorer, enter mhyprot in the search bar, then wait and right click on mhyprot2 like SinGul4Rity showed in the pictures and end the handle. When you have done everything right, you can run the CE and will see the Genshin Impact process with an icon like before and can attach it and use the table.

rata1217
Cheater
Cheater

Post by rata1217 »

Equal wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 12:28 pm
Cristina1991 wrote:
rata1217 wrote:

For anyone who can't use the Cheat-table anymore. Don't rename mhypbase.dll or just change it back to it's original name. Then like SinGul4Rity showed before, download and install the free "Process Explorer",run the Process Explorer, run the game and enter in the world, then press Ctrl+Shift+F in Process Explorer, enter mhyprot in the search bar, then wait and right click on mhyprot2 like SinGul4Rity showed in the pictures and end the handle. When you have done everything right, you can run the CE and will see the Genshin Impact process with an icon like before and can attach it and use the table.
I've fixed the issue with F1 not being able to call up the menu, it was the MSI afterburner and RivaTuner blocking it.
In addition, the injector still works normally in the background even if the menu cannot be called out. At this time, the Genshin Impact process can be captured with Cheat Engine, and the old table can still be used. :D

rata1217
Cheater
Cheater

Post by rata1217 »

Cristina1991 wrote:
rata1217 wrote:

I've fixed the issue with F1 not being able to call up the menu, it was the MSI afterburner and RivaTuner blocking it.
In addition, the injector still works normally in the background even if the menu cannot be called out. At this time, the Genshin Impact process can be captured with Cheat Engine, and the old table can still be used.
But the strange thing is that after a few hours of use, the game process suddenly crashed, I closed MSI afterburner and RivaTuner, and started the game from the injector again, this time I can call out the menu, but the game process crashed again soon, the injector had an error window, maybe a memory overflow occurred, I'll try again later by restarting the computer. :(

nafuch
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by nafuch »

rata1217 wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 11:35 am
nafuch wrote:

I think your injector is not working properly. After the injector starts normally, the file protection mechanism will be disabled, and there will be no error requesting to fix the client, but please make sure that mhypbase.dll is not renamed.
Okay thanks, I did check and mhypbase.dll is there as I have never renamed it

Downloaded a fresh copy of the injector just in case

Still have the same scenario, running the injector ..it checks for updates and starts downloading which I aborted!

Ran the game normally without the injector and no updating and normal

I am just going to risk it again, I have never got a ban using the CT table since 2.5

rata1217
Cheater
Cheater

Post by rata1217 »

nafuch wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 2:13 pm
rata1217 wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 11:35 am
nafuch wrote:

Okay thanks, I did check and mhypbase.dll is there as I have never renamed it

Downloaded a fresh copy of the injector just in case

Still have the same scenario, running the injector ..it checks for updates and starts downloading which I aborted!

Ran the game normally without the injector and no updating and normal

I am just going to risk it again, I have never got a ban using the CT table since 2.5
Maybe the antivirus is blocking the injector, try closing all programs that may be blocking the injector, turning off Windows defender and Windows Firewall may solve the problem, I'm sure msi afterburner and RivaTuner must be turned off. :(

asadasdasdasd
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by asadasdasdasd »

rata1217 wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 11:27 am
Grocklin wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 10:20 am

p.s.
Based on my observations over the past six months, I think, first of all, you can't cause high damage and use skills too much in the abyss, secondly, you can't cause high damage in activities with damage records, and finally, don't use cheating in multiplayer games, your account will be safer.
But this is still just my guess. Some recently banned accounts seem to have used the remote pickup function excessively. Picking up items with high frequency will trigger the detection mechanism. Please be careful to use the remote pickup function.
stop fearmongering dude