but since i've noticed correct downloads where hard to find
and i also got permission to start a new one....
here you go
Original author: AlvinC ( original post here )
special thanks to: Galpt, gktwo and Taiga
2023-04-15 for 3.6 Global:
- No Skill and Burst Cooldown
Enable when there are NO cooldowns for both
2022-07-21 partial release for 2.8
- fixed Chest ESP crashing when near a chest
2022-07-20 partial release for 2.8
- Taiga fixed: God Mode ( Reflect Damage )
- Taiga fixed: Elemental Sight
* Thanks to Toga for implementing it in the table
2022-07-18 partial release for 2.8
- fixed: Chest ESP
2022-07-13 partial release v1.2 for 2.8
- fixed and tested: Pickup Range
2022-07-13 partial release v1.1 for 2.8
- fixed and tested: No Skill and Burst Cooldown
2022-07-13 partial release for 2.8
- fixed: No Skill and Burst Cooldown
2022-06-06 partial release for 2.7
- anangkuntai fixed: Pick Up Range
2022-06-01 partial release for 2.7
- fixed: Pick Up Range (default 40m)
2022-05-31 partial release for 2.7
- gktwo fiixed: No Skill and Burst Cooldown
* How to use the table below
0. Make sure you don't have CheatEngine running
1. Start Genshin Impact, go through the door and wait till you are in the game world
2. Close the mhyprot2 handle using PE or PH2 as admin ( example here)
3. run the normal Cheat Engine and open the table
NO need to rename Cheat Engine or mhybase.dll
How to use this cheat table?
- Install Cheat Engine
- Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
- Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
- Keep the list.
- Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1