z V Rising

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: z V Rising

Post by Zanzer »

Update your game?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

sesiom316
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sesiom316 »

Zanzer wrote:
Fri May 26, 2023 10:09 pm
Update your game?
can you add what version is supported on your files e.g. VRisingServer-v5-0.6.1.57189.CT?

thanks for keep updating your cheats table.

Enigma1776
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Enigma1776 »

Zanzer wrote:
Update your game?
Game is updated fine. Running private, solo game. No cooldowns doesn't seem to work. Maybe the hotfix messed with it, idk.

kuailel45007
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kuailel45007 »

Why remove Set All Blood Quality to 100% ?

SamuraiHans
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SamuraiHans »

Zanzer wrote:
Update your game?
v57417 latest version of the game. I try some functions do not work on it, including cooldown skills. Thank you for continuing to update the table and even answering the comments.

lee_terry_jr
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lee_terry_jr »

kuailel45007 wrote:
Sat May 27, 2023 5:19 am
So you no longer need to look forever to find perfect 100% quality npcs for each type. Thus making it easier to fill the ranks of your army with vamps that have the highest possible base stats. Since turned vamps get some stats from the blood they had the blood quality % affects the min/max of those stats (higher quality blood as a human means better stats for the vamp they become). It is also good for a meal on the go or filling the cages. Seems obvious to me...

gafana
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by gafana »

lee_terry_jr wrote:
Sat May 27, 2023 10:56 am
kuailel45007 wrote:
Sat May 27, 2023 5:19 am
So you no longer need to look forever to find perfect 100% quality npcs for each type. Thus making it easier to fill the ranks of your army with vamps that have the highest possible base stats. Since turned vamps get some stats from the blood they had the blood quality % affects the min/max of those stats (higher quality blood as a human means better stats for the vamp they become). It is also good for a meal on the go or filling the cages. Seems obvious to me...
maybe you should reread his question, he is asking why it was removed, which I would also plead for returning it as an option

MnemonicLight
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MnemonicLight »

I would also like to request for bringing back 100% blood

Paperangel
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Paperangel »

When we asked Zanzer to update the table, he did it really quickly.
Maybe altering "All NPC 100% blood" was more practical for him and required less work ?

I don't know honestly, but it was indeed really useful

lee_terry_jr
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lee_terry_jr »

Oh, good catch @gafana I must have misread that (understandable since I had been up for 24 hrs at the time). Hopefully, the op will make a new code to allow players to capture 100% blood npc for vampire conversion. Also, a reminder to make backups often (recently had to reload 1 of my backups since my save was having the endless connection issue bug and lost a bunch of work).

gafana
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by gafana »

hopefully the 100% gets added, in the mean time as a workaround if you have access to Irradiant Gruel you can do the following -

Capture anyone in your prison, search their blood % as a Float value, give them some Gruel and rescan. Only 1 value should be left after a couple of tries, and the risk of the prisoner becoming a mutant isn't that big. Set the Value to 100. It might not look like it at first but the blood will be 100, try hovering over the prisoner or putting him in a coffin. Cheers

lee_terry_jr
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lee_terry_jr »

gafana wrote:
Sun May 28, 2023 11:37 am
hopefully the 100% gets added, in the mean time as a workaround if you have access to Irradiant Gruel you can do the following -

Capture anyone in your prison, search their blood % as a Float value, give them some Gruel and rescan. Only 1 value should be left after a couple of tries, and the risk of the prisoner becoming a mutant isn't that big. Set the Value to 100. It might not look like it at first but the blood will be 100, try hovering over the prisoner or putting him in a coffin. Cheers
Ya, already mentioned that method forever ago (before he put the 100% code in initially). Also, after you do that remove the prisoner from the cell and replace them into any cell (can even be the 1 they came from). If you do it should fix the visual on their blood and make it show that the blood quality is at 100%.

gafana
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by gafana »

Okay so the workaround was kinda annoying, too many became mutants. Stumbled around and made a working 100% blood quality for NPCs option. This is my first time doing this so I don't guarantee it works, but I tested it on a new game and it seemed to work. It's the same table with the option added down below for anyone wishing to try it out. Hope OP doesn't mind. Cheers.
VRisingServerTest.CT
Unofficial edit of v5 with added 100% Blood Quality for NPCs
(163.88 KiB) Downloaded 331 times

Enigma1776
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Enigma1776 »

gafana wrote:
Sun May 28, 2023 1:22 pm
Okay so the workaround was kinda annoying, too many became mutants. Stumbled around and made a working 100% blood quality for NPCs option. This is my first time doing this so I don't guarantee it works, but I tested it on a new game and it seemed to work. It's the same table with the option added down below for anyone wishing to try it out. Hope OP doesn't mind. Cheers.

VRisingServerTest.CT
You're awesome for doing that. Do you think you could fix cooldowns?

Edit: I tried it, but it doesn't activate. But I think something is going on with mine. I tried turning on super speed as well but my character becomes choppy, like it's trying to activate but something prevents it. So maybe I'm not the best one to test it. Idk if I'm doing something wrong. I'm in a solo game.

SamuraiHans
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SamuraiHans »

Enigma1776 wrote:
Sun May 28, 2023 10:13 pm
gafana wrote:
Sun May 28, 2023 1:22 pm

VRisingServerTest.CT
You're awesome for doing that. Do you think you could fix cooldowns?

Edit: I tried it, but it doesn't activate. But I think something is going on with mine. I tried turning on super speed as well but my character becomes choppy, like it's trying to activate but something prevents it. So maybe I'm not the best one to test it. Idk if I'm doing something wrong. I'm in a solo game.
I have the same.