z V Rising

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
lee_terry_jr
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: z V Rising

Post by lee_terry_jr »

WhiteRau wrote:
Sat May 20, 2023 4:37 pm
any way you could toss a damage boost/nerf in there? that or some kind of health boost.

asking for a friend... ;)
For now you can do that option using in game gear that gives you more hp (some cloaks for example). Scan using the numbers on your character sheet under max health with that equipped (you can not use the number shown on the bar at the bottom because it is always off by at least 1 point and so using the character sheet menu to get the number is a must). Then unequip the item and scan for the new value shown on your character sheet. Repeat this till you have 2 options (1 should be max health and the other should be current health). Add those addresses to the list, change the values, and freeze it there to prevent the number from changing. You will have to take some damage after you do it to see the changes but it should work fine. You will probably have to re-scan every time tho because the number probably changes every time but that method will work till someone releases something easier.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

indent
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by indent »

lee_terry_jr wrote:
Sun May 21, 2023 6:30 am
WhiteRau wrote:
any way you could toss a damage boost/nerf in there? that or some kind of health boost.

For now you can do that option using in game gear that gives you more hp (some cloaks for example). Scan using the numbers on your character sheet under max health with that equipped (you can not use the number shown on the bar at the bottom because it is always off by at least 1 point and so using the character sheet menu to get the number is a must). Then unequip the item and scan for the new value shown on your character sheet. Repeat this till you have 2 options (1 should be max health and the other should be current health). Add those addresses to the list, change the values, and freeze it there to prevent the number from changing. You will have to take some damage after you do it to see the changes but it should work fine. You will probably have to re-scan every time tho because the number probably changes every time but that method will work till someone releases something easier.
This doesn't work, even if you use the figures from the character sheet.

WhiteRau
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by WhiteRau »

lee_terry_jr wrote:
WhiteRau wrote:

i have tried that several times and what boggles me is the results differ from gameplay to gameplay. sometimes, it locks the health in nicely. other times, the game goes berserk, and still other times, it nukes my health to zero and i die on next hit. but when it works, it works well. i just hoped the tablemaker would know how the memory structure is changing so as to make it easier. :)

lee_terry_jr
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lee_terry_jr »

indent wrote:
Sun May 21, 2023 4:59 pm
lee_terry_jr wrote:
WhiteRau wrote:

This doesn't work, even if you use the figures from the character sheet.
Has worked every time for me and even the person above has said they were able to get it working with some trial/error. Are you remembering to test the code afterward by getting hurt by something small that wont kill you? Because I dono what you are doing wrong but you can see the image at the bottom of this post for a screenshot of my obviously hacked hp (I circled the important parts for you but the game version is shown). Even if the hp was not frozen in place at max at that high of a number I can clear any boss like its cake. I even have the max hp change after I reload (actually the screenshot is after the reload but before I froze the hp again since I didn't need the hp frozen to take a screenshot of obviously hacked hp). It usually lasts till I do something that will change my max hp. So, avoid any weapons with added hp and make sure you dont swap in/out gear with hp on it once the cheat is set up. Skills that change max hp could also cause issues (dono for sure if that is a thing with the new socket system but figure it is safer to cover the bases). Also, for some reason, it will never show I have over 100000 current hp regardless what I put in but it is only a visual thing because the game can not show anything over 100000 health and you still have the extra hp its just not showing lol. Image

SaucyJack
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SaucyJack »

Do these only work on solo/offline mode? Or would they work on a friend's server as long as VAC's been disabled?

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

You have to run the scripts against the server. So if your friend runs them, sure.

raizeln1
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by raizeln1 »

Hi Zanzer , would it be possible to add a no skills cooldown ? It would make the table perfect imo

sesiom316
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sesiom316 »

Anyone here knows how to transfer savegame from one pc to another? I have tried copying Stunlock Studios folder from appdata, installation folder and registry. But no luck. I have to create new player everytime I use new pc. I'm just worried if I have to format my pc as worst case scenario. :'(

lee_terry_jr
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lee_terry_jr »

sesiom316 wrote:
Tue May 23, 2023 8:46 am
Anyone here knows how to transfer savegame from one pc to another? I have tried copying Stunlock Studios folder from appdata, installation folder and registry. But no luck. I have to create new player everytime I use new pc. I'm just worried if I have to format my pc as worst case scenario. :'(
Are you sure you dont have cloud enabled for the game in steam? If you have the cloud enabled it will load the cloud save and ignore the local data. Before loading any backup local save you may need to disable the cloud to succeed in the copy/transfer. The game also changed everything on the recent update earlier this month and the older saves are no longer compatible with the game. That means if your save data is from before Gloomrot was released (steam says it was the 17th of May meaning about 6 days ago at the time I posted this) it will no longer work regardless of what you try.

sesiom316
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sesiom316 »

lee_terry_jr wrote:
Tue May 23, 2023 9:16 am
Are you sure you dont have cloud enabled for the game in steam? If you have the cloud enabled it will load the cloud save and ignore the local data. Before loading any backup local save you may need to disable the cloud to succeed in the copy/transfer. The game also changed everything on the recent update earlier this month and the older saves are no longer compatible with the game. That means if your save data is from before Gloomrot was released (steam says it was the 17th of May meaning about 6 days ago at the time I posted this) it will no longer work regardless of what you try.
ok. i was using igg version. i need to buy this game. thank you.

endersblade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by endersblade »

I either can't get most/any of these options to work, or I'm not understanding what they're supposed to do. What is "Set all blood quality to 100%"? I enabled build and craft free, but nothing works. Still require resources.

lee_terry_jr
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lee_terry_jr »

sesiom316 wrote:
Tue May 23, 2023 11:36 am
lee_terry_jr wrote:
Tue May 23, 2023 9:16 am
ok. i was using igg version. i need to buy this game. thank you.
No, if you have IGG version it will not have steam cloud enabled and therefore that could not be the problem and you can skip that. However, most cracks store the game save in a different spot than the official versions (I can not help ya there since I use Steam version and wouldnt have any clue where that version keeps the saves). Also, most cracked versions are not as up-to-date because it usually takes some time for pirates to get the new files, crack them, and release the update. Therefore, you would have had to redownload the files to patch/update the game or download a fully updated version of the game. This also means that you were possibly trying to get/replace the save in the wrong spot (because they usually put the save in a different spot for cracked copies) but even if that was not the case and it was in the same spot the likelihood of the save you have being from a version before gloomrot increases exponentially (like I said it takes a bit for them to update the cracked files). As I mentioned already you can NOT use a save from an older version of the game with the latest version because with the Gloomrot update they changed just about everything in the game (they announced in the patch notes that players would have to start over on the release because all the changes made it impossible to use older saves). So, 1st you need to check that the save was started in a version after Gloomrot which as I mentioned was only about a week ago for the official version (so for your version it would probably be more like a few days ago). That means there is a huge possibility that your game is not usable because of this and if that is the case there is nothing you can do to fix it because the saves from the older version will not work in the newer version. Also, make sure the copy of the game is running the same version on every computer you are trying to use.
endersblade wrote:
Wed May 24, 2023 4:50 am
I either can't get most/any of these options to work, or I'm not understanding what they're supposed to do. What is "Set all blood quality to 100%"? I enabled build and craft free, but nothing works. Still require resources.
Did you read the instructions in the op, specifically the part at the top in bold that says "Be sure to attach Cheat Engine to VRisingServer.exe"? You need to have access to the computer hosting the server to get the cheats to work (because that is the only way you can have cheat engine target the right one). You can NOT just target the regular VRising.exe instead because that will not work (needs to be VRisingServer.exe and nothing else will work). If you are targeting the right one the only other possibility I can think of is you are using an older version of the game. If you wish to play the older versions of the game use the older version of the table that was made for that version of the game. As for what the Set all blood quality to 100% code will make every npc you see 100% quality and if you have a prisoner that was captured before you enabled the code you can set them to max after you enable that code by enthralling them to get them out of the cell and putting them back into any cell right after. By removing them from the cell the game will change/recheck the blood quality (setting/showing it at 100%). For the free crafting code, I have noticed it does not always work (seems to work fine with crafting at tables/machines but items crafted in inventory are not free) but that is how it is when you set the server to free crafting as well (making it a problem with the game code itself rather than the cheat). The free build is working fine tho all the times I have tested it (even tested it all just before making this post to be sure). The only code I have not tested is the unlimited stack split and that is only because I see no point when I can use the one which edits the number of items in slot 1."

John42
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by John42 »

Zanzer wrote:
Fri May 27, 2022 5:52 pm
Be sure to attach Cheat Engine to VRisingServer.exe

Unlimited Stack Split
First Inventory Slot Quantity
Full Blood Pool
Full Blood Quality
Craft For Free
Build For Free
No Misery
Unlimited Prisoner Blood
Set All Blood Quality to 100%
Always Tier 4 Jewels
Always 100% Jewels
Movement Speed

Tip: You can set the quantity of a jewel or magic weapon. Right-click transfer it to another container and it will generate copies of the same item while re-rolling the magic properties.
Dont working :(

Beanflicker
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Beanflicker »

John42 wrote:
Wed May 24, 2023 12:02 pm
Zanzer wrote:
Fri May 27, 2022 5:52 pm
Be sure to attach Cheat Engine to VRisingServer.exe

Unlimited Stack Split
First Inventory Slot Quantity
Full Blood Pool
Full Blood Quality
Craft For Free
Build For Free
No Misery
Unlimited Prisoner Blood
Set All Blood Quality to 100%
Always Tier 4 Jewels
Always 100% Jewels
Movement Speed

Tip: You can set the quantity of a jewel or magic weapon. Right-click transfer it to another container and it will generate copies of the same item while re-rolling the magic properties.
Dont working :(
It does work.

sesiom316
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sesiom316 »

lee_terry_jr wrote:
Wed May 24, 2023 4:57 am
No, if you have IGG version it will not have steam cloud enabled and therefore that could not be the problem and you can skip that.....
....Also, make sure the copy of the game is running the same version on every computer you are trying to use.
for IGG version users ONLY.

i have found it. after few hours of searching, it's here:

Code: Select all

[hdd]:\Users\[user]\AppData\Roaming\Goldberg SteamEmu Saves\settings\user_steam_id.txt
the emu is self generating the id so don't put anything you want. just stick to your id if you want to use your old savegame. delete the id if you want a new game on the same server.

so backup these three folders and transfer it to another pc if you want to continue your game:

[hdd]:\Users\[user]\AppData\Roaming\Goldberg SteamEmu Saves

[hdd]:\Users\[user]\AppData\LocalLow\Stunlock Studios

[hdd]:\[vrisingfolder]\VRising_Server
ggs ;)
Last edited by sesiom316 on Thu May 25, 2023 3:04 am, edited 1 time in total.