z V Rising

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
lee_terry_jr
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: z V Rising

Post by lee_terry_jr »

SamuraiHans wrote:
Sun May 28, 2023 10:25 pm
Enigma1776 wrote:
Sun May 28, 2023 10:13 pm
gafana wrote:
Sun May 28, 2023 1:22 pm
Okay so the workaround was kinda annoying, too many became mutants. Stumbled around and made a working 100% blood quality for NPCs option. This is my first time doing this so I don't guarantee it works, but I tested it on a new game and it seemed to work. It's the same table with the option added down below for anyone wishing to try it out. Hope OP doesn't mind. Cheers.

VRisingServerTest.CT
You're awesome for doing that. Do you think you could fix cooldowns?

Edit: I tried it, but it doesn't activate. But I think something is going on with mine. I tried turning on super speed as well but my character becomes choppy, like it's trying to activate but something prevents it. So maybe I'm not the best one to test it. Idk if I'm doing something wrong. I'm in a solo game.
I have the same.
100% quality code and the no cooldown codes are working fine here (just tested it and both work fine for me), make sure you targeted the correct exe file from the list before you tried to enable the cheats. Also, some antivirus programs were known to neuter cheat programs like cheat engine. So, make sure your av app is not blocking cheat engine.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

SamuraiHans
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SamuraiHans »

lee_terry_jr wrote:
Mon May 29, 2023 4:12 am
SamuraiHans wrote:
Enigma1776 wrote:

Edit: I tried it, but it doesn't activate. But I think something is going on with mine. I tried turning on super speed as well but my character becomes choppy, like it's trying to activate but something prevents it. So maybe I'm not the best one to test it. Idk if I'm doing something wrong. I'm in a solo game.
I have the same.
100% quality code and the no cooldown codes are working fine here (just tested it and both work fine for me), make sure you targeted the correct exe file from the list before you tried to enable the cheats. Also, some antivirus programs were known to neuter cheat programs like cheat engine. So, make sure your av app is not blocking cheat engine.
exe file is correctly selected, VRisingServer. Other functions also work, only skill cooldown and character speed editing do not work.

l3gacy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by l3gacy »

SamuraiHans wrote:
Mon May 29, 2023 12:28 pm
lee_terry_jr wrote:
SamuraiHans wrote:

I have the same.
exe file is correctly selected, VRisingServer. Other functions also work, only skill cooldown and character speed editing do not work.
I haven't tried cooldowns but speed for sure works.

Tick the Movement speed box, doubleclick the 10 in the line below it and change it to 15 (or 16 or whatever, do them in small increments, I find 15 works great for me), put an X in that box, and you'll go 5x faster.

Enigma1776
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Enigma1776 »

lee_terry_jr wrote:
SamuraiHans wrote:
Enigma1776 wrote:

I have the same.
Edit: NVM I'm dumb
Last edited by Enigma1776 on Mon May 29, 2023 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fabio7x
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Fabio7x »

Hi everyone, good day.

thanks for this, its helping a lot but its possible to make this work on the last version? Set All Blood Quality to 100% it was nice to get some servants with 100% quality to have a better status.

SamuraiHans
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SamuraiHans »

l3gacy wrote:
Mon May 29, 2023 2:10 pm
SamuraiHans wrote:
Mon May 29, 2023 12:28 pm
lee_terry_jr wrote:

I haven't tried cooldowns but speed for sure works.

Tick the Movement speed box, doubleclick the 10 in the line below it and change it to 15 (or 16 or whatever, do them in small increments, I find 15 works great for me), put an X in that box, and you'll go 5x faster.
The problem is that I cannot activate the field, the functions are not marked with a red cross, as they are enabled, they cannot be activated. Perhaps this is due to the fact that I have a pirated version, or perhaps updates have come out, you need to look at more current versions.

furkan_1227
Cheater
Cheater

Post by furkan_1227 »

Is it possible to slowdown the game while playing solo? My reflexes aren't that good and cheat engine's speed hack feature causes lag as if I'm playing online with 500+ ping when used on the solo game's server.

SamuraiHans
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SamuraiHans »

Zanzer wrote:
Fri May 26, 2023 8:57 pm
Ring of the Spellweaver, Pendent of the Spellweaver, Amulet of the Master Spellweaver
Figured out what was the problem, thank you for the table. Tell me, is it possible for the new version to make functionality so that it would be possible, for example, to reduce the cooldown of skills as a percentage or change the attack speed as it was in the old versions?

NidasBot
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NidasBot »

I managed to make a script that gets some values that you can edit. Some of the values are finicky, you need to change the value and reequip a weapon to update the values. Also, not all values get saved, as the game keeps rewriting the values. I've only tested the script in solo play, so if you guys could test it out and let me know if it works, I'd appreciate it.

Don't use this online and ruin it for everyone else.

@Zanzer if you wanted to add them to your table, that would be perfectly fine.
Attachments
V Rising (v0.0.3).CT
31-May-2023: (Table v0.0.3) (Game Version: v0.6.5.57444)
(13.69 KiB) Downloaded 618 times

sesiom316
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sesiom316 »

for file v5, all cheats seems working on v0.6.5.57444. except no cooldown since i haven't tried that. fyi.

TonyFilho
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TonyFilho »

sesiom316 wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2023 3:58 am
for file v5, all cheats seems working on v0.6.5.57444. except no cooldown since i haven't tried that. fyi.
No cooldown is working, but it's a chore to get it to work!

DoctorM
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DoctorM »

Can you add an option to change base walking speed, not final walking speed? As it is, it override all modifiers to player speed - for example, you move the same walking and in wolf form. Another cheat table had that functionality, but it's not updated and no longer works.

NidasBot
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NidasBot »

DoctorM wrote:
Sun Jun 11, 2023 12:05 am
Can you add an option to change base walking speed
They've updated the way the game runs and have obfuscated a lot of things. Tracking down base walk speed like in the table you linked has only gotten more troublesome :(.

DoctorM
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DoctorM »

NidasBot wrote:
Sun Jun 11, 2023 10:01 am
They've updated the way the game runs and have obfuscated a lot of things. Tracking down base walk speed like in the table you linked has only gotten more troublesome :(.
Shame, really. I remember that modified base walk speed persisted between saves without needing to run cheat engine each time. It was incredibly convenient.

Exequel027
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Exequel027 »

Is there an update to the table for latest update v0.6.58268?