Sniper Elite 5 [Engine:Asura]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ChenKuanLong
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Sniper Elite 5 [Engine:Asura]

Post by ChenKuanLong »

Game version update to 1.3
Please update the table!
Thank you!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

vinny2k
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vinny2k »

ChenKuanLong wrote:
Tue Jun 07, 2022 2:21 pm
Game version update to 1.3
Please update the table!
Thank you!
Quick question before immediately requesting an update...did you check to see what works and what doesn't?

The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Mogician »

Most if not all functions work, but the sniper rifle still has the bug where it only shoots the ground, not sure what causes it.

pk89
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by pk89 »

I tested everything except teleportation and it works good. Game pass edition

Sylencer90
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sylencer90 »

Thank you for the table, really appreciate the time and effort you spent on creating it AND releasing it for free to the community.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

The Mogician wrote:
Tue Jun 07, 2022 2:44 pm
Most if not all functions work, but the sniper rifle still has the bug where it only shoots the ground, not sure what causes it.
If it's about the sniper scope, then zoom in and out one time and it's gone. If about something else, dunno.

Visual917
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Visual917 »

Thank you for creating this and thank you for helping me. Will give you +rep as soon as I can (I used it as a like button and now I am limited lol)

...but can't use it with the game pass version :(

P0P0karimu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by P0P0karimu »

Visual917 wrote:
Sun Jun 12, 2022 6:23 pm
Thank you for creating this and thank you for helping me. Will give you +rep as soon as I can (I used it as a like button and now I am limited lol)

...but can't use it with the game pass version :(
Its Working Perfect w/GamePass ver

michaelhost
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by michaelhost »

Just a tips for everyone that maybe said didn't work with the version of gamepass/steam/etc you name it. I hope you read this before saying it didn't work. Per 1.3 version all of the function still work in singleplayer. Yes you read me only in singleplayer i have a friend who is kindly help me to test this and the only thing that works only stable gun/no recoil for smg's/pistols not the sniper. Bullet still affected by range (still need to test another time) and items / ammo even though it shown as 999 you name it. The game still read the normal or the vanilla value so it will make your character reloading all the time because hey the game read it you don't have enough ammo for a full clip.

Thats all for now. Thank you for reading have a nice day

Evoc
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Evoc »

I've tried myself but didn't get very far, any idea how I could increase the range for the chams? Having fun clearing the enemies from far out then being able to finish the missions with stealth and the chams makes it much easier, seems like it's restricted to 200m though.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ Try a multi-player game, see if it's 200m :P

I guess you don't realize Asura doesn't load the entire map in one go. It dynamically spawns enemies as you walk trigger markers, past which the area in front of you gets initialized and the one you left from uninitialized. That's why.. if you check from afar.. there's 0 to maybe 1-2 enemies in some area you look at by binoculars.. and as soon as you approach it, others spawn nearby them (you can see their white radius on the mini-map).

Evoc
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Evoc »

SunBeam wrote:
Tue Jun 14, 2022 9:09 pm
^ Try a multi-player game, see if it's 200m :P

I guess you don't realize Asura doesn't load the entire map in one go. It dynamically spawns enemies as you walk trigger markers, past which the area in front of you gets initialized and the one you left from uninitialized. That's why.. if you check from afar.. there's 0 to maybe 1-2 enemies in some area you look at by binoculars.. and as soon as you approach it, others spawn nearby them (you can see their white radius on the mini-map).
Thanks for the reply! Ah I see that makes a lot of sense, not as simple as just editing a line in the script then 😬. I tested it with a friend in multiplayer as you recommended and it actually works lol. It does seem to also cutoff at 200m, it's not a huge issue though thanks for another great release!

ShasVa
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ShasVa »

Everything I need is still working despite the updated game version. It's been fantastic fun so far. Thankyou very much for this table. :)

Update: Things may be starting to work incorrectly. Yesterday it was flawless, but earlier when I tested it, my sniper rifle had massive recoil despite the no-recoil option being enabled. Sorry to be the bearer of potentially bad news. :(

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

I've long finished the game, so I'm discontinuing the public updates for this table. If still interested, you can find me on Patreon.

labba
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by labba »

Game version update to 1.10
Please update the table!
Thank you!