Sniper Elite 5 [Engine:Asura]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
xXLashkeXx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sniper Elite 5 [Engine:Asura]

Post by xXLashkeXx »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:00 pm
xXLashkeXx wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:49 am
xXLashkeXx wrote:
Thu Jul 28, 2022 1:51 pm
I fixed the <auto tag>
I would appreciate it, if, in the future, when you decide you want to merge 2 or more tables in 1, you ask for permission. I certainly do not approve of a Christmas tree of a table, regardless if you wanted "to help" or "make it easier for people":

The fact that you're crediting me and the other dude doesn't account for asking for permission.

I thought that the big, red, bold text caption in first post of this topic clearly gave people a hint that I'm a person who takes seriously their work and doesn't want it to be transformed into what it isn't, replicated on some other forums and so on. See the header of main post:

You could've simply posted a code snippet with the fix and call it a day.. is all I'm saying..

The point of all of this is very simple: crediting or not, this GenZ of people will remember and thank the person who posted the working solution, not the author. Not the person who's worked their ass off to come up with those options. Fuck SunBeam, all praise xXLashkeXx. Considering you've not read the bold, red text in main topic, how many people do you think will tick some check-box to see who you've credited? And that's how people who don't actually create options/tables gain reputation off the backs of others' work. Cuz that's what these "all-in-one" packs look like, honestly. While your reply might be "I just wanted to help", I'd appreciate it if you let people help themselves. Especially when you're dealing with someone else's work.

I'm one PM away, you know. If they badly wanted a fix, they could've PMed me. It's been done before, I posted snippets of fixes in other topics. Am really not that harsh of a guy to reason with.
Okay, so first I'm sorry if I caused problems with it I will remove the table... I have to say I don't want to praise shit etc... I just wanted to be friendly and do others a favor (but I notice this is undesirable here)... Since the day wasn't crappy enough, the next one comes on top! I didn't want to take away your work or anything else, just be kind and I understand your hard work... because I understand of LUA etc. only a fraction and must also say that I have damn long really damn long belly to fix this ... But well... And sorry I didn't ask for permission... Only I find it funny that you should ask for permission etc.. (is clear is polite and should be done) but I say so long as it is on this page and still in this thread is nothing bad from my eyes... I would upload this somewhere else then well you can imagine the picture!

But well I will remove it and sorry for the inconvenience!

p.s.: and yes I'm sorry that I put your table together with another one

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

xXLashkeXx wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:24 pm
My explanation was for the public to understand why I don't want my work converted to something else on a whim, just cuz it's out there. Especially when I put a big ass red text on top :D Sure, you didn't know, etc. While I appreciate the apologies, please keep in mind for the future to send me a PM beforehand.

Most of my tables contain content that is researched for days on end, you won't find them in other tables/trainers and I do care about my spent time to create these. While you had no apparent intention to get praised, people will act like that: they will give a fuck who's the original author and refer to "your" table. Be it you wanted it or not. That's the reality of this generation.

If you want to learn from my work, you're welcome to do so. If you want to fix stuff, then please post the simple fixed script in a [\code][\/code] snippet and let people figure out how to add it to their copies of the table. That's the least they can do, if you ask me. The more you spoon feed the masses, the more they will ask for a certain format to distribute information in. They don't have time to copy-paste a fixed script to their tables, but I or yourself should make the time to adjust the table so they simply point and click, right? :)

Lastly, everyone and their dog are after my chams option that lets you see other people through walls in MP. I wasn't born yesterday to actually think they're interested in SP...

xXLashkeXx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xXLashkeXx »

SunBeam wrote:
Fri Aug 12, 2022 3:00 am
xXLashkeXx wrote:
I really appreciate their work and what they put together!

yes unfortunately today's generation is the next best and he did it etc... know the topic this is just terrible and yes next time I write you a PM so that this does not happen again, because I have read the big red text but forgotten again and did not think about it anymore...

Yes, I will do it as a [\code][\/code] block next time I upload something so that no misunderstandings appear...

Thank you for your understanding... :) :oops:

(yes I go more on SP, I only experience hackers/cheaters in MP games and much more that really kills the game mood... Of course, everyone can and should perhaps let off steam... but then you should help people and not use them unnecessarily for wrong purposes /// but that's unfortunately the reality that you do that)

Silvermoon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Silvermoon »

xXLashkeXx wrote:
Fri Aug 12, 2022 9:54 am
SunBeam wrote:
Fri Aug 12, 2022 3:00 am
xXLashkeXx wrote:
I really appreciate their work and what they put together!

yes unfortunately today's generation is the next best and he did it etc... know the topic this is just terrible and yes next time I write you a PM so that this does not happen again, because I have read the big red text but forgotten again and did not think about it anymore...

Yes, I will do it as a [\code][\/code] block next time I upload something so that no misunderstandings appear...

Thank you for your understanding... :) :oops:

(yes I go more on SP, I only experience hackers/cheaters in MP games and much more that really kills the game mood... Of course, everyone can and should perhaps let off steam... but then you should help people and not use them unnecessarily for wrong purposes /// but that's unfortunately the reality that you do that)
The table is already broken, you just repair it and help everyone have a table to use, you did nothing wrong

archonbr
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by archonbr »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:00 pm
xXLashkeXx wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:49 am
xXLashkeXx wrote:
Thu Jul 28, 2022 1:51 pm
I fixed the <auto tag>
I would appreciate it, if, in the future, when you decide you want to merge 2 or more tables in 1, you ask for permission. I certainly do not approve of a Christmas tree of a table, regardless if you wanted "to help" or "make it easier for people":

The fact that you're crediting me and the other dude doesn't account for asking for permission.

I thought that the big, red, bold text caption in first post of this topic clearly gave people a hint that I'm a person who takes seriously their work and doesn't want it to be transformed into what it isn't, replicated on some other forums and so on. See the header of main post:

You could've simply posted a code snippet with the fix and call it a day.. is all I'm saying..

The point of all of this is very simple: crediting or not, this GenZ of people will remember and thank the person who posted the working solution, not the author. Not the person who's worked their ass off to come up with those options. Fuck SunBeam, all praise xXLashkeXx. Considering you've not read the bold, red text in main topic, how many people do you think will tick some check-box to see who you've credited? And that's how people who don't actually create options/tables gain reputation off the backs of others' work. Cuz that's what these "all-in-one" packs look like, honestly. While your reply might be "I just wanted to help", I'd appreciate it if you let people help themselves. Especially when you're dealing with someone else's work.

I'm one PM away, you know. If they badly wanted a fix, they could've PMed me. It's been done before, I posted snippets of fixes in other topics. Am really not that harsh of a guy to reason with.
Would be nice if you post the fix, instead of selling ( patreon ).

nesagsar
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nesagsar »

There seems to be a file linking issue. I'm clicking to download the 1.2 table but the 1.0 table is downloading.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

nesagsar wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:00 pm
There seems to be a file linking issue. I'm clicking to download the 1.2 table but the 1.0 table is downloading.
If you hover on each of the links, you will see they have different identifiers at the end of the link. I'm sure you're running some other table you've downloaded and mixing them up. Anyway, game's updated a lot since 1.2 and the table is obsolete. No idea why you're downloading it.. just to then say "it doesn't work"? The updated table can only be found on my Patreon, in case you need it. See my signature for details.

Marcin_89
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Marcin_89 »

Any chance for update to 1.31 ?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Yes, read my previous post. Cheers.

DuckManJe
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DuckManJe »

I keep getting this message.
"aob_ReadMagazineAmmo' not found."
What can i do to solve this?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

archonbr wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 1:48 am
Would be nice if you post the fix, instead of selling ( patreon ).
viewtopic.php?p=273091#p273091

wenbo998
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by wenbo998 »

Now the latest version is 1.5.3, can it be used anymore plz xD

kellcooz
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kellcooz »

wenbo998 wrote:
Wed Nov 30, 2022 10:15 am
Don't bother, he's not gonna update the link here. You have to get the latest version in his Patreon account. Meaning you gotta pay (as a Patron) to get it.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

kellcooz wrote:
Wed Nov 30, 2022 11:58 am
wenbo998 wrote:
Don't bother, he's not gonna update the link here. You have to get the latest version in his Patreon account. Meaning you gotta pay (as a Patron) to get it.
viewtopic.php?p=273091#p273091

I'm just gonna paste this till y'allz get it.

wenbo998
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by wenbo998 »

kellcooz wrote:
Wed Nov 30, 2022 11:58 am
wenbo998 wrote:
Thanks for ur reminder :D