V Rising (Early Access)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: V Rising (Early Access)

Post by bloodaxis »

Enferno33 wrote:
Thu Jun 02, 2022 10:42 pm
It has to be you. I live in America, I play the Skidrow version, I bought the Steam version and everything in this trainer works on both versions.
Yeah I don't know what it could be, it's what's got me stumped, never had a game be this uncooperative before, especially when it's been on the right version.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Enferno33
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Enferno33 »

bloodaxis wrote:
Thu Jun 02, 2022 11:59 pm
Enferno33 wrote:
Thu Jun 02, 2022 10:42 pm
It has to be you. I live in America, I play the Skidrow version, I bought the Steam version and everything in this trainer works on both versions.
Yeah I don't know what it could be, it's what's got me stumped, never had a game be this uncooperative before, especially when it's been on the right version.
I am not sure what the problem is and I wish I could help you, however I did hear that if you enable the console command / admin rights that it screws up the inventory cheat engine cheats.

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

Enferno33 wrote:
Fri Jun 03, 2022 1:13 pm
I am not sure what the problem is and I wish I could help you, however I did hear that if you enable the console command / admin rights that it screws up the inventory cheat engine cheats.
Yeah who knows, I've tried with different options on and all kinds of different combinations of scripts and shit and the only things that work are invisible from the CH trainer and infinite split items from zanzers table, got no clue why they work but nothing else. :D

sniperanx
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by sniperanx »

dirtydeeds! wrote:
Wed Jun 01, 2022 8:44 pm
sniperanx wrote:
Wed Jun 01, 2022 5:21 pm
Ninomae Tako'nis wrote:
Tue May 31, 2022 10:23 pm

Some things are still working fine. I can't vouch for all options, but every option I use is still working. I use the unlimited stack split from Zanzer and 100% blood quality from this one.
then why it isn't working for me? and the other guy posting the comment above, it's definitely outdated as i can't even get the script to work, it doesn't detect anything within the game, the only cheat option i can toggle is the infinite items
Serious question since I just noticed your account is freshly made. Do you even know how to use CE? you need to attach the VRising.EXE process while in game. Tables don't work like trainers where you launch both and press random buttons.
Yes i am aware of how CE works, and i have tried both V rising .exe and the server one, both of them refuse to work, and i'm not the only one having this issue so i don't really know what is happening, never had an issue with any other CE tables

lee_terry_jr
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lee_terry_jr »

sniperanx wrote:
Fri Jun 03, 2022 6:56 pm
dirtydeeds! wrote:
Wed Jun 01, 2022 8:44 pm
sniperanx wrote:
Wed Jun 01, 2022 5:21 pm

then why it isn't working for me? and the other guy posting the comment above, it's definitely outdated as i can't even get the script to work, it doesn't detect anything within the game, the only cheat option i can toggle is the infinite items
Serious question since I just noticed your account is freshly made. Do you even know how to use CE? you need to attach the VRising.EXE process while in game. Tables don't work like trainers where you launch both and press random buttons.
Yes i am aware of how CE works, and i have tried both V rising .exe and the server one, both of them refuse to work, and i'm not the only one having this issue so i don't really know what is happening, never had an issue with any other CE tables
I am also not having issues (I use hacks to keep the quality and amount of my pool maxed along with the item editor codes) but I was having issues with a different table a few months ago despite the fact that every other table and cheat I had tried worked fine. It turned out that for some reason my computer hated LUA scripting in cheat engine and I was not the only person who was having issues (1 other person reported issues). So after a bit of us 2 talking back and forth I found out we used the same version of windows (an older version of windows). Then I upgraded my whole PC with a new pre-built and the new computer had the latest windows installed (I preferred the older windows but not enough to wipe it all and reinstall). after the upgrade my PC ran that table fine and the issues I had went away. I am not sure if it was because of the older windows, if something was messed up with the previous OS installation, or if some of my hardware on my old tower was the issue. I would start by uninstalling cheat engine completely and doing a full fresh install of the latest version to see if that fixes the issue (since that is the cheapest and easiest thing you can attempt). Regardless of the reason if it is working for almost everyone else but not you that means the table is not the issue (if it was outdated/broken it wouldnt be working fine for ANYONE else).

sonsoi1996
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sonsoi1996 »

Hello everyone, I am in need of a script for VRising.exe and not VrisingServer.exe. Please help me :cry:

Fabio7x
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Fabio7x »

Hi everyone, i was reading the others replies but not sure if someone find a way to make enemies quality 100% to make servants with 100% and maybe they can have max expertise as well. because i have some 100% servant that have expertise 15, but the max is 26. not sure is possible at last to edit the expertise from the servant you already have. thanks in advance.

kohryu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kohryu »

kohryu wrote:
Wed Jun 01, 2022 11:24 am
The 100% blood quality doesn't seem to give all bonuses. For example, if I take a 1% creature blood then change it to 100%, it will only show an increase to movement speed and nothing else.
Thought I would upload an image to clarify what I mean.

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

After you change it to 100%, try re-equipping your ring/cloak. Does that make the profile update?

Stalkzilla
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Stalkzilla »

Hello dear community. For me, the cheat table looks a bit different. Am I doing something wrong?

Messy6666
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Messy6666 »

^ some will expand only whilest checked like "Variables"

kohryu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kohryu »

Zanzer wrote:
Mon Jun 06, 2022 1:26 pm
After you change it to 100%, try re-equipping your ring/cloak. Does that make the profile update?
I've tried re-equipping, I've tried leaving and re-joining, I've tried with and without LAN mode, I've tried loading the table at different times. Nothing seems to make it work properly. Tried it with both tables and the cheatevolution trainer.
I've also tested with scholar blood, couldn't get the spell cooldown reset to proc.

Stalkzilla
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Stalkzilla »

SinGul4ritY wrote:
Tue Jun 07, 2022 10:34 am
^ some will expand only whilest checked like "Variables"
The game is selected but I can't select the option. I can select a few things, but not all. And what I can choose has no effect!

Messy6666
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Messy6666 »

^ you should have started your local server, VRisingServer.exe should be in the process list.
it won't work on VRising.exe

Paperangel
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Paperangel »

Hey guys,

Scripts are working perfectly, but I encountered a problem while playing with a friend.
The cheats affect him and not me (I see his stats, not mine). Why is that ?
I noticed it happened after I died.

Is there a way to make sure it's the host and not the invited player ?