V Rising (Early Access)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
bluepanda
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: V Rising (Early Access)

Post by bluepanda »

AlissaXO wrote:
Fri May 27, 2022 6:16 pm
Does it work for a friend's server? Whilst injecting to VRising.exe?
Needs to be tried out. I am more like a strict hoster type of player, so this entire script has been built on that.
But as far as I've noticed it, every value gets server-side checked, should be the same logic like joining the online servers World Of Warcraft or others.
kennhoc1981 wrote:
Fri May 27, 2022 5:29 pm
oh hey! bluepanda
Can you make tutorial for "As always, AOB scans, game needs to be pre-populated by the users first before activating the cheats, yadda yadda"
Sorry but my eng is bad ,and im newbie to use cheat engine ,sorry again :D
Thanks you !!!
It simply means: If you want infinite health, you need to get injured once.
If you want many items, move, split or do something with items in your inventory.
There are 2 videos at the main topic, btw, one of them shows how to use the infinite item cheat.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

kennhoc1981
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kennhoc1981 »

bluepanda wrote:
Fri May 27, 2022 6:34 pm
AlissaXO wrote:
Fri May 27, 2022 6:16 pm
Does it work for a friend's server? Whilst injecting to VRising.exe?
Needs to be tried out. I am more like a strict hoster type of player, so this entire script has been built on that.
But as far as I've noticed it, every value gets server-side checked, should be the same logic like joining the online servers World Of Warcraft or others.
kennhoc1981 wrote:
Fri May 27, 2022 5:29 pm
oh hey! bluepanda
Can you make tutorial for "As always, AOB scans, game needs to be pre-populated by the users first before activating the cheats, yadda yadda"
Sorry but my eng is bad ,and im newbie to use cheat engine ,sorry again :D
Thanks you !!!
It simply means: If you want infinite health, you need to get injured once.
If you want many items, move, split or do something with items in your inventory.
There are 2 videos at the main topic, btw, one of them shows how to use the infinite item cheat.
Thanks you Sir

satanikk
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by satanikk »

can this table be used on dedicated servers? multiplayer online?

bluepanda
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bluepanda »

satanikk wrote:
Sat May 28, 2022 8:04 am
can this table be used on dedicated servers? multiplayer online?
If you mean by cheating your stuff on a third party server (you as a client, not as a host), then no. It shouldn't work at all.
I made these scripts only and exclusively looking and coding around the server module of the game, not the client.

Examples, when attaching to the client module and trying to cheat vs the same on the server module:

Client, VRising.exe
Weird values, most of them even failing to fetch the info at all.

Server, VRisingServer.exe
Works as intended.

And yea, usually, don't cheat online, yadda yadda. You should know the drill. It is the first rule of not screwing someone else's enjoyment of the game and secondly, you will probably be banned right away (either VAC or server's own anti cheat system).

frankieyim
Cheater
Cheater

Post by frankieyim »

i cannot run this script in solo game mode,,, how to solve ? thanks//

also... your cheat engine theme is dark colour,, how to do that? thanks><

bluepanda
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bluepanda »

frankieyim wrote:
Sat May 28, 2022 12:18 pm
i cannot run this script in solo game mode,,, how to solve ? thanks//
Cannot be done in solo mode. It is a game which always requires a server to run in the background. This ain't a traditional singleplayer game. No server = no gameworld to play in, simply said.
also... your cheat engine theme is dark colour,, how to do that? thanks><
Cheat Engine 7.4 has this option. You may update yours to get this.

XDboo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by XDboo »

Does this work online?

withus
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by withus »

Hello, I did the work of reading the player's coordinates. And I'm happy to share it.
aobscanmodule(MYPT,lib_burst_generated.dll,C4 81 7A 11 6C 19 48 48 83 C4 28 5B 5D 5F 5E C3 48 8D 0D * * * * 48 8D 15 AF) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,MYPT)

label(code)
label(return)
label(sta)
newmem:
mov [sta],r9[attachment=0]VRising.CT[/attachment]
add [sta],r11
code:
vmovss [r9+r11+48],xmm5
jmp return
sta:
dq 0
MYPT:
jmp newmem
nop 2
return:

registersymbol(MYPT)
registersymbol(sta)
[DISABLE]
//code from here till the end of the code will be used to disable the cheat
MYPT:
db C4 81 7A 11 6C 19 48
unregistersymbol(sta)
unregistersymbol(MYPT)
dealloc(newmem)
Attachments
VRising.CT
Add the function of reading player's position coordinates.
(31.8 KiB) Downloaded 425 times

Rickyn227
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rickyn227 »

Just wondering but wouldn't it be easier to find and alter the blood quality address of a servant when they're mid transformation in a coffin? As in using the coffin itself to pin down the address. I'd assume it'd be a lot less dynamic than pinning down the addresses for any random npc's what with the reset and everything.

Rickyn227
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rickyn227 »

Or possibly even finding it through the use of the charm spell since that'd lock it onto a single specific npc?

bluepanda
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bluepanda »

withus wrote:
Sun May 29, 2022 5:14 am
Hello, I did the work of reading the player's coordinates. And I'm happy to share it.
aobscanmodule(MYPT,lib_burst_generated.dll,C4 81 7A 11 6C 19 48 48 83 C4 28 5B 5D 5F 5E C3 48 8D 0D * * * * 48 8D 15 AF) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,MYPT)

label(code)
label(return)
label(sta)
newmem:
mov [sta],r9VRising.CT
add [sta],r11
code:
vmovss [r9+r11+48],xmm5
jmp return
sta:
dq 0
MYPT:
jmp newmem
nop 2
return:

registersymbol(MYPT)
registersymbol(sta)
[DISABLE]
//code from here till the end of the code will be used to disable the cheat
MYPT:
db C4 81 7A 11 6C 19 48
unregistersymbol(sta)
unregistersymbol(MYPT)
dealloc(newmem)
Looking good!
Rickyn227 wrote:
Sun May 29, 2022 1:33 pm
Just wondering but wouldn't it be easier to find and alter the blood quality address of a servant when they're mid transformation in a coffin? As in using the coffin itself to pin down the address. I'd assume it'd be a lot less dynamic than pinning down the addresses for any random npc's what with the reset and everything.
Would be easier to just inject a max blood quality value into the NPC directly, instead of fiddling around with the NPC inside the coffin or while charming them, as this requires at least 2 instances of checking (coffin's + enemy's offset or charming skill's + enemy's offset), which I could think of. And if it will work, without getting interfered by the gamecode (some checks hidden around the asm, pushing its own parameter), is another question.

dirtydeeds!
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dirtydeeds! »

Rickyn227 wrote:
Easier way is to find the blood% of a prisoner and editing it to 100%,, releasing them, and then putting them in a coffin.
Some tables (including this) have found a way to edit misery. It should be the same as the prisoner blood%

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

Rickyn227
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rickyn227 »

dirtydeeds! wrote:
Sun May 29, 2022 2:00 pm
Rickyn227 wrote:
Easier way is to find the blood% of a prisoner and editing it to 100%,, releasing them, and then putting them in a coffin.
Some tables (including this) have found a way to edit misery. It should be the same as the prisoner blood%
Ahhhhh ok, I haven't unlocked the prisoner cage yet so I wasn't sure if prisoner's could be released from the cage or just terminated like servants.

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

I can't seem to get any of these to work, I'm on the same version and attaching to vrisingserver.exe as well. Moving/splitting things in the inventory doesn't populate the inventory script etc.