V Rising (Early Access)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
dirtydeeds!
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: V Rising (Early Access)

Post by dirtydeeds! »

bloodaxis wrote:
Mon May 30, 2022 8:43 pm
I can't seem to get any of these to work, I'm on the same version and attaching to vrisingserver.exe as well. Moving/splitting things in the inventory doesn't populate the inventory script etc.
Only works if you're the host (Private game/LAN). Online cheating not/never supported

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

bluepanda
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bluepanda »

bloodaxis wrote:
Mon May 30, 2022 8:43 pm
I can't seem to get any of these to work, I'm on the same version and attaching to vrisingserver.exe as well. Moving/splitting things in the inventory doesn't populate the inventory script etc.
They should all work, since there was no update so far, as I know.
0.5.41474 is the latest. The table is working.
If you somehow started cheat engine, the server and so on, and somehow messed up (you restarted the server, used the script way too early (during server booting) and so on), reattach that cheat table again to vrisingserver.exe and try again.

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

I started it after I was fully in the game, not sure why it's not working, zanzers table wasn't working either except for his split script. So I'm guessing there's something up with my version of it (hint, not legit). But it doesn't look like it's been changed much so technically it should work. Basically I'm just wondering if it's something I'm doing wrong, like not turning mono on or something like that.

dirtydeeds!
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dirtydeeds! »

bloodaxis wrote:
Mon May 30, 2022 9:39 pm
I started it after I was fully in the game, not sure why it's not working, zanzers table wasn't working either except for his split script. So I'm guessing there's something up with my version of it (hint, not legit). But it doesn't look like it's been changed much so technically it should work. Basically I'm just wondering if it's something I'm doing wrong, like not turning mono on or something like that.
Haven't tried the table since yesterday's patch (V Rising patch 0.5.41591).
Piracy isn't supported here too, but in most cases, the trainer should still work on your end unless there are different versions of the game like GoG,Epic,etc which it doesn't. It's only been released on steam so the offsets should be the same

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

dirtydeeds! wrote:
Mon May 30, 2022 10:38 pm
Piracy isn't supported here too, but in most cases, the trainer should still work on your end unless there are different versions of the game like GoG,Epic,etc which it doesn't. It's only been released on steam so the offsets should be the same
Yeah I usually don't have problems unless it's the wrong game version, just in this case it's the same one that's in the table info so it's got me a bit stumped.

sniperanx
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by sniperanx »

bloodaxis wrote:
Tue May 31, 2022 1:24 am
dirtydeeds! wrote:
Yeah I usually don't have problems unless it's the wrong game version, just in this case it's the same one that's in the table info so it's got me a bit stumped.
I'm having the same issue, the table refuses to work, i don't know why, i started the game on LAN and i'm the host, after everything loaded i ran the CE, but then nothing workes, everything results in a "??" box, the only cheat i managed to get working is the infinite items one, all others don't work

dirtydeeds!
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dirtydeeds! »

sniperanx wrote:
Tue May 31, 2022 4:40 pm
bloodaxis wrote:
Tue May 31, 2022 1:24 am
dirtydeeds! wrote:
I'm having the same issue, the table refuses to work, i don't know why, i started the game on LAN and i'm the host, after everything loaded i ran the CE, but then nothing workes, everything results in a "??" box, the only cheat i managed to get working is the infinite items one, all others don't work
All tables definitely needs an update since they dropped 3 patches just today, but the OP said 1.04 is the last update he'll be posting.
Gotta wait for a kind soul to update most of the offsets of the trainer for it to work again

Babisakti
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Babisakti »

Hi guys.. my basic skills got stuck in ability selection tab , i can't change it

any idea how to fix it?

Thanks before :)

Ninomae Tako'nis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ninomae Tako'nis »

dirtydeeds! wrote:
Tue May 31, 2022 4:46 pm
All tables definitely needs an update since they dropped 3 patches just today, but the OP said 1.04 is the last update he'll be posting.
Gotta wait for a kind soul to update most of the offsets of the trainer for it to work again
Some things are still working fine. I can't vouch for all options, but every option I use is still working. I use the unlimited stack split from Zanzer and 100% blood quality from this one.

kohryu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kohryu »

The 100% blood quality doesn't seem to give all bonuses. For example, if I take a 1% creature blood then change it to 100%, it will only show an increase to movement speed and nothing else.

sniperanx
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by sniperanx »

Ninomae Tako'nis wrote:
Tue May 31, 2022 10:23 pm
dirtydeeds! wrote:
Some things are still working fine. I can't vouch for all options, but every option I use is still working. I use the unlimited stack split from Zanzer and 100% blood quality from this one.
then why it isn't working for me? and the other guy posting the comment above, it's definitely outdated as i can't even get the script to work, it doesn't detect anything within the game, the only cheat option i can toggle is the infinite items

dirtydeeds!
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dirtydeeds! »

sniperanx wrote:
Wed Jun 01, 2022 5:21 pm
Ninomae Tako'nis wrote:
Tue May 31, 2022 10:23 pm
dirtydeeds! wrote:
then why it isn't working for me? and the other guy posting the comment above, it's definitely outdated as i can't even get the script to work, it doesn't detect anything within the game, the only cheat option i can toggle is the infinite items
Serious question since I just noticed your account is freshly made. Do you even know how to use CE? you need to attach the VRising.EXE process while in game. Tables don't work like trainers where you launch both and press random buttons.

miameracolas
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by miameracolas »

When I got to the silver
the cheat is no longer working with inventory editor
try to fix this pls
and thank you for everything :D

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

So I bought the game, and tried CH trainer which is for the latest version, and I can't get anything working there either, except an Invisible option, only thing I can think of is that the game has minor regional differences if you're in America as opposed to, say, the nordic countries or some shit. You can do most things with console commands thankfully but still, would be great to figure out why the game is misbehaving.

Enferno33
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Enferno33 »

bloodaxis wrote:
Thu Jun 02, 2022 7:05 pm
So I bought the game, and tried CH trainer which is for the latest version, and I can't get anything working there either, except an Invisible option, only thing I can think of is that the game has minor regional differences if you're in America as opposed to, say, the nordic countries or some shit. You can do most things with console commands thankfully but still, would be great to figure out why the game is misbehaving.
It has to be you. I live in America, I play the Skidrow version, I bought the Steam version and everything in this trainer works on both versions.