V Rising (Early Access)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: V Rising (Early Access)

Post by Darkedone02 »

bluepanda wrote:
Thu May 26, 2022 7:40 am
Darkedone02 wrote:
Thu May 26, 2022 7:27 am
Also most of the stuff you can also edit though the server settings itself if your running your own. You want increase multiplayer on your resources gathering, loot, and reduce crafting times/cost? it's all in the settings up the 5 on some, even blood drain multiplier.

Sadly the only thing that does not provided is increase blood quality on all mobs, and item editing.
There is no need in spawning mobs with 100% blood quality, when the trigger adjusts the value while consuming enemies. Less of a hassle.
That is what my "Blood Quality (always 100% on consumption)" was meant for.
Item Editing is out of my reach. Too much to work with.
You see, I don't think that the 100% blood quality is actually working right cause the stats may not be taking effect, so what you get was a lie. I've tired out the creature blood to see if my movement speed is actually reaching 30% + another 30% movement speed cause the 5th buff for 100%, and it's not even feel like it was applying when I convert over.
Memiomy wrote:
Fri May 27, 2022 2:49 am
amazing table so far!
wish we could have servants with 100% blood please
I wanted this as well, and sadly there is no official reduction of servant hunts timers on the server files yet. So that be nice to send them out, and they come back 5 minutes later instead of days.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

bluepanda
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bluepanda »

Darkedone02 wrote:
Fri May 27, 2022 4:16 am
bluepanda wrote:
Darkedone02 wrote:
Thu May 26, 2022 7:27 am
Also most of the stuff you can also edit though the server settings itself if your running your own. You want increase multiplayer on your resources gathering, loot, and reduce crafting times/cost? it's all in the settings up the 5 on some, even blood drain multiplier.

Sadly the only thing that does not provided is increase blood quality on all mobs, and item editing.
There is no need in spawning mobs with 100% blood quality, when the trigger adjusts the value while consuming enemies. Less of a hassle.
You see, I don't think that the 100% blood quality is actually working right cause the stats may not be taking effect, so what you get was a lie. I've tired out the creature blood to see if my movement speed is actually reaching 30% + another 30% movement speed cause the 5th buff for 100%, and it's not even feel like it was applying when I convert over.
Memiomy wrote:
amazing table so far!
I wanted this as well, and sadly there is no official reduction of servant hunts timers on the server files yet. So that be nice to send them out, and they come back 5 minutes later instead of days.
It is not always the issue of a cheat, when the game has no actually working parameters.
1% Blood Quality:
100% Blood Quality:

There is also an issue with the movement speed overall. When cheating it via a script (instead of raw pointers values), it will get stuck on the value when crashing/disconnecting from the server (not dedicated; hosted via client), and will remain at that speeds with the actual speed not fixable anymore.
Movement speed on itself is bugging regardless of a cheat, for whatever reason, and this is why I looked so eagerly for a movement speed pointer. Other stats from blood-class-types are working as intended.

There was also an issue where a creature blood, no matter if 1% or near 100%, was resetting the cheated movement speed value and forcing ingame based movement speeds (instead of my wanted x6 it forced x4.7¯ instead, no matter what).

Tested it with the creature buff... results:
1% Blood Quality:
100% Blood Quality:
Seems to work properly.

And another occasion...
1% Blood Quality:
100% Blood Quality:

Movement speed buffing stuff is buggy af, hence the early access title, I guess. :lol:
Last edited by bluepanda on Fri May 27, 2022 6:38 am, edited 4 times in total.

Memiomy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Memiomy »

for the servant we want their expertise to be at max
[Link]

looks like it random between 15-26 (from 100% charmed npc)
26% is max

donger1
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by donger1 »

hmm infinite hp doesn't seem to be working

bluepanda
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bluepanda »

Memiomy wrote:
Fri May 27, 2022 5:56 am
for the servant we want their expertise to be at max
[Link]

looks like it random between 15-26 (from 100% charmed npc)
26% is max
Well, it is hard to determine the NPC's hardvalues, with which they get spawned. I can get their core cluster, like HP, coordinates, current blood quality percentage, type of blood and such

but it is nothing to hold on to.

The worst of it all is also, that the pointer (so far I got track of it) is resetting everytime the clock hits a specific time (probably 0:00am?), where NPCs do respawn, even non-dead entities. The only thing I got so far was the misery stuff.

donger1 wrote:
Fri May 27, 2022 6:08 am
hmm infinite hp doesn't seem to be working
Hmm, seems not to be broken on my end:

How did you activate the cheat script inside the table? Which game version are you running?
As you seem to be new (1 post so far, welcome to the forums btw), let me ask you, if you have gotten damage before activating the script?
Those are AOB (array of byte) scans, those need pre-populated values in the game (server client in this case) first, otherwise, the script has no clue on what to attach to.

Memiomy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Memiomy »

i have a way to get 26% expertise
follow this step
- try to get a 100% blood npc (which is super rare)
- put it in the coffin and wait til the time is ready and "RISE" button shows up
- back up save game
- go RISE your servant and hope it's 26% expertise... if not... get the back up save

been doing this for hours no luck for 26% lol max i see is 25%

3 hours passed still get at 25% max OMG!
Last edited by Memiomy on Fri May 27, 2022 11:05 am, edited 2 times in total.

Am2pro
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Am2pro »

bluepanda wrote:
Fri May 27, 2022 5:47 am
Darkedone02 wrote:
bluepanda wrote:

Memiomy wrote:
amazing table so far!
It is not always the issue of a cheat, when the game has no actually working parameters.
1% Blood Quality:
100% Blood Quality:

There is also an issue with the movement speed overall. When cheating it via a script (instead of raw pointers values), it will get stuck on the value when crashing/disconnecting from the server (not dedicated; hosted via client), and will remain at that speeds with the actual speed not fixable anymore.
Movement speed on itself is bugging regardless of a cheat, for whatever reason, and this is why I looked so eagerly for a movement speed pointer. Other stats from blood-class-types are working as intended.

There was also an issue where a creature blood, no matter if 1% or near 100%, was resetting the cheated movement speed value and forcing ingame based movement speeds (instead of my wanted x6 it forced x4.7¯ instead, no matter what).

Tested it with the creature buff... results:
1% Blood Quality:
100% Blood Quality:
Seems to work properly.

And another occasion...
1% Blood Quality:
100% Blood Quality:

Movement speed buffing stuff is buggy af, hence the early access title, I guess. :lol:

Movement speed hacking is not possible / speed hack. There is a server sided check.

bluepanda
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bluepanda »

Memiomy wrote:
Fri May 27, 2022 7:46 am
i have a way to get 26% expertise
follow this step
- get a 100% blood npc
- put it in the coffin and wait til the time is ready and "RISE" button shows up
- back up save game
- go RISE your servant and hope it's 26% expertise... if not... get the back up save

been doing this for hours no luck for 26% lol max i see is 25%

3 hours passed still get at 25% max OMG!
I am gonna take a look about that any time later. I am rn satisfied with the cheat table, as far as it is now with its functions. Haven't played the actual game that much as I've spent time into making the table, lol...
Appreciate your introduction to the subject tho!
Am2pro wrote:
Fri May 27, 2022 8:32 am
bluepanda wrote:
Fri May 27, 2022 5:47 am
Darkedone02 wrote:
Movement speed hacking is not possible / speed hack. There is a server sided check.
How are you sure about that? Hmmm 🤔
Not a proof of speed hacking, do not click me!

Now you tell me, again, that it is impossible, because "there is a server sided check" 😉

Memiomy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Memiomy »

oh hey! bluepanda
if you can change "current blood quality percentage of NPC" then that is what i need!

and for the expertise... fuck it.
i'll use my old school way to get high expertise

Can you show me how to edit the npc's blood%? please

bluepanda
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bluepanda »

Memiomy wrote:
Fri May 27, 2022 11:06 am
oh hey! bluepanda
if you can change "current blood quality percentage of NPC" then that is what i need!

and for the expertise... fuck it.
i'll use my old school way to get high expertise

Can you show me how to edit the npc's blood%? please
I approached the NPC values via their health values. Scanning their health at "between 30 - 70 float" (for those I got known to, due to trial and error. Other NPCs may have a lot higher HP values than the ones I scanned), hitting them once only without any weapons, decreasing the search by either the damage I caused or by simply "decreased", which is safer, as the damage could also be a decimal, and if I get the address correct (2 values, the typical visual + real value), I copy the real value's address and make my way of scanning it inside the memory.
Data structure of NPCs (and even the player). Ignore the upper part of the memory (assembler, bytes, instructions, etc).

I also left very few NPC data at the bottom from my own analysis, that might also help you about the scale of their HP:

Memiomy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Memiomy »

i found the HP of the npc one is real one is visual as u said
now what's next? (i'm not advance UCE user)

should i right click on the real address and....?
Last edited by Memiomy on Fri May 27, 2022 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bluepanda
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bluepanda »

Memiomy wrote:
Fri May 27, 2022 3:30 pm
i found the HP of the npc(float) one is real one is visual as u said
now what's next? (i'm not advance UCE user)

should i right click on the real address and....?
Keep your focus on cheat engine (window clicked), press CTRL+M, that will open the memory viewer.
There you will focus on the lower area of the window (where I marked those 3 different areas with 3 colors). Right click there and paste your real HP value under "Goto address" and there you go. This is the cluster of that NPC. It may require a bit of reading and interpreting, but it will be easier once you get the hang out of it.
A sidenote: When changing the blood quality there, the game won't update (visually), but it will on any kind of trigger (capturing, converting, blood sucking) update the NPC value to your custom value.

Memiomy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Memiomy »

got it thanks!

kennhoc1981
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kennhoc1981 »

bluepanda wrote:
Fri May 27, 2022 2:41 pm
Memiomy wrote:
Fri May 27, 2022 11:06 am
oh hey! bluepanda
Can you make tutorial for "As always, AOB scans, game needs to be pre-populated by the users first before activating the cheats, yadda yadda"
Sorry but my eng is bad ,and im newbie to use cheat engine ,sorry again :D
Thanks you !!!

AlissaXO
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by AlissaXO »

Does it work for a friend's server? Whilst injecting to VRising.exe?