V Rising (Early Access)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
bluepanda
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

V Rising (Early Access)

Post by bluepanda »

V Rising
Vampires trying to top Valheim Wikings.

I wanted to test this game and found out, that it isn't a mess like other own server-dedication games out there.
Code can be scanned properly and cheats attached to it.
For the ones wanting to develop further cheats, scan inside the vrisingserver.exe, not the game executable vrising.exe!

Feel free to attach your cheat tables to this topic.

Included:
Info
Ability Cooldown (Mult) needs to be a lower value for a shorter cooldown, hence "Mult(iplier)".

Yea, your contribution didn't help me at all, Sun. Wasn't even my question via PM. It was about the scripting, not the way obtaining opcodes and the necessary bytes. Thanks anyways.
As always, AOB scans, game needs to be pre-populated by the users first before activating the cheats, yadda yadda.

Have fun!
Some footage

Known issues
  • Infinite Health, when being set above vanilla threshold (e.g. Character having 350 HP, script cheats 500 health instead), character stays in always-alerted mode. May cause issues with disguises (wolf, bear, etc).
  • Blood Quality, needs to be tested if bosses are causing issues, as they are not absorbed but who knows ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Infinite Items will stack ghost/placeholder potions (which are not stackable) and will bug out e.g. blood potions with, lets say, 90%. There will be one single unique 90% bloody quality potion, as it should be, but there will be many other 0% potions with no real info on them.
  • No Misery will kinda bug the add marker function on the map.

And this will be my last update. I have actually farmed everything so far, done every boss, saw everything in the game, built the most stunning golden castle, and I am bored.
Have fun guys.

P.S.: @FluffyHamster from the shitty forum-iwantcheats-net website, just figured it out around the 25th july 2022, that this retarded website exists, as their members contact me about issues with the cheat table;
You are a filthy thief and a fucking retard on top of it. Stealing cheat tables, granting no credits and having absolutely no bloody clue how this shit actually works.
Spoiler
v1.04
Expanded: Character variables
Added: Inventory Manager
Added: withus' Character Coordinates

v1.03
Changed: Blood Quality (100%) (Tried another approach, may fix the issues occuring for others, does stack up character stats to 100% instead of on consumption)
Added: Raw values for Blood Pool and Quality
Changed: Walk Speed
Added: Walk Speed Info

v1.02
Added: Ability Cooldown (Mult)
Added: Walk Speed
(Cheat Table is still fully compatible with v0.5.41474)

v1.01
Added: Infinite Health
Added: Blood Quality (always 100% on consumption)

v1.00
Initial release
Added: Infinite Items
Added: No Misery (Prisoner)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
V Rising Server v1.04 - v0.5.41474.CT
(89.06 KiB) Downloaded 23649 times
Last edited by bluepanda on Thu Jul 28, 2022 7:00 pm, edited 26 times in total.

Toga
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: V Rising (Early Access)

Post by Toga »

+1
btw can you do an inf health? there are only 2 AOB's for it ( float )
sry i do know this aint a request area

bluepanda
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bluepanda »

Toga wrote:
Wed May 25, 2022 12:01 pm
+1
btw can you do an inf health? there are only 2 AOB's for it ( float )
sry i do know this aint a request area
I will take a look into it! :)

Messy6666
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Messy6666 »

nice going
+1 if you do get inf health

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Guys, please learn how to walk through Unity Engine (Telerik JustDecompiler, Unity Assets Bundle Extractor, etc.) to get the most information (function names, structure names, layouts, offsets, etc.) of the static analysis and unpacked data rather than bluntly scanning memory for whatever values you see on screen. Pretty please?

EDIT: Use [Link]

1) Run Il2CppDumper.exe.
2) Pick .\V Rising\VRising_Server\GameAssembly.dll.
3) Pick .\VRising_Server\VRisingServer_Data\il2cpp_data\Metadata\global-metadata.dat

4) Use Telerik JustDecompile on the .\il2cpp_dumper\DummyDll\ProjectM.dll:

LOL:

Learn.

P.S.: Good luck. Am out to try Sniper Elite 5 ;)

glyth
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by glyth »

no cool downs, instant crafting please

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

Also most of the stuff you can also edit though the server settings itself if your running your own. You want increase multiplayer on your resources gathering, loot, and reduce crafting times/cost? it's all in the settings up the 5 on some, even blood drain multiplier.

Sadly the only thing that does not provided is increase blood quality on all mobs, and item editing.

bluepanda
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bluepanda »

Darkedone02 wrote:
Thu May 26, 2022 7:27 am
Also most of the stuff you can also edit though the server settings itself if your running your own. You want increase multiplayer on your resources gathering, loot, and reduce crafting times/cost? it's all in the settings up the 5 on some, even blood drain multiplier.

Sadly the only thing that does not provided is increase blood quality on all mobs, and item editing.
There is no need in spawning mobs with 100% blood quality, when the trigger adjusts the value while consuming enemies. Less of a hassle.
That is what my "Blood Quality (always 100% on consumption)" was meant for.
Item Editing is out of my reach. Too much to work with.

NootingtonTheThird
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by NootingtonTheThird »

bluepanda wrote:
Thu May 26, 2022 7:40 am
Darkedone02 wrote:

There is no need in spawning mobs with 100% blood quality, when the trigger adjusts the value while consuming enemies. Less of a hassle.
well being able to spawn mobs with 100% blood quality is what I'm looking for as I don't want to need to run the CT every time I want to switch my blood type between builds or farming. I would prefer to be able to get 100% blood on all my prisoners and servants, which future proofs against an update breaking the table.
That's just the way I prefer to cheat, setting up something that sets me up for the future and doesn't need use with every single instance of play.
And if you want a reason to have a cheat for spawned mobs being 100% other than my personal preferences, the blood quality determines the expertise of servants which affect their gear score for how good they are in missions. (tho having another cheat for making the conversion always give x% expertise also makes sense for this ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ )

bluepanda
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bluepanda »

NootingtonTheThird wrote:
Thu May 26, 2022 1:07 pm
bluepanda wrote:
Darkedone02 wrote:

well being able to spawn mobs with 100% blood quality is what I'm looking for as I don't want to need to run the CT every time I want to switch my blood type between builds or farming. I would prefer to be able to get 100% blood on all my prisoners and servants, which future proofs against an update breaking the table.
That's just the way I prefer to cheat, setting up something that sets me up for the future and doesn't need use with every single instance of play.
And if you want a reason to have a cheat for spawned mobs being 100% other than my personal preferences, the blood quality determines the expertise of servants which affect their gear score for how good they are in missions. (tho having another cheat for making the conversion always give x% expertise also makes sense for this ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ )
Well, then feel free to create the script for it.

igromanru
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by igromanru »

I don't have the game. I'm still considering whether to get it.
But this might be helpful as well:
[Link]

NootingtonTheThird
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

bluepanda wrote:
Thu May 26, 2022 6:37 pm
NootingtonTheThird wrote:
Thu May 26, 2022 1:07 pm
bluepanda wrote:

I would if I could, ill look into it but I'm doubtful. As the function, I located thru the decompiling method SunBeam mentioned, is most likely related to the vermin spawner. And I'm unsure on how to make use of the tokens, offsets, RVA, etc shown in the output.

the only plan I have rn, is to search for the the misery variable and see what has access to it to try go back up to the overarching structure to find the purity variable for individual cases which doesn't help with making servants sadly.

NootingtonTheThird
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

bluepanda wrote:
well, I came up with another idea, finding the entity pointer by seeing what has access to the entity health variable when dealing damage.

I was able to find the pointer and found the blood pointer within that structure, and was able to edit it and have the results carry over into the game.

however, I'm having trouble getting it into a script without crashing the server.

I'm currently trying this, and then using pointer values within the table to access the entity attributes I care about.
Spoiler
[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(damageDealt,GameAssembly.dll,C3 0F 10 01 0F 10 49 10) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,damageDealt)

label(code)
label(return)

label(entity)
registersymbol(entity)

newmem:

code:
movups xmm0,[rcx]
movups xmm1,[rcx+10]

mov [entity], rcx // move entity pointer to symbol

jmp return

damageDealt+01:
jmp newmem
nop 2
return:
registersymbol(damageDealt)

entity:
dq 1

[DISABLE]

damageDealt+01:
db 0F 10 01 0F 10 49 10

unregistersymbol(damageDealt)
dealloc(newmem)

unregistersymbol(entity)
I've also tried pushing the value in a register moving the value from another symbol
Spoiler
push rbx
mov rbx, [bloodQuality]
mov [rcx+8c], rbx
pop rbx

bloodQuality:
dd (float)100

+ the relevant assembly around is much like the previous snippet.
using a separate symbol for the new quality so I could experiment with different values with more ease, but I also tried it with just setting using 'mov[rcx+8c],(float)100'

not sure what I'm doing wrong, I saw you had a je ... and jmp to jump to one of two functions in your Variables script but i don't understand the reasoning but i assume its what solved a crashing issue for you.

would love some help on this.

edit: found entity health by doing a float search with an unknown initial value, then alternating between 2 decreased value searches with hits before each, then a few unchanged values until I got down to a few dozen values with could then be identified as most values where negative and usually an enemy would be between 30 and 200 by that point depending on initial health.
which gave 2 values so I then used trial and error changing one then hitting the enemy to see which one actually affected the enemy.
an offset of -8 gets you back to the main entity pointer and from that a +8c gives you the blood quality
found the main pointer by doing a access to this address scan hitting the enemy and taking the value in rcx of iirc the 2nd or 3rd result in the scan after hitting.

edit 2:
just noticed that for some enemies it was +80, another +88. i guess it can vary, so its not exactly perfect.
tho id still like to have a script that shoots out the pointer to the entity you dealt damage to, to have an easier time finding the value to pass into dissect data/structures

Destroyer-anon
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Destroyer-anon »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu May 26, 2022 12:01 am
Guys, please learn how to walk through Unity Engine (Telerik JustDecompiler, Unity Assets Bundle Extractor, etc.) to get the most information (function names, structure names, layouts, offsets, etc.) of the static analysis and unpacked data rather than bluntly scanning memory for whatever values you see on screen. Pretty please?

EDIT: Use [Link]

1) Run Il2CppDumper.exe.
2) Pick .\V Rising\VRising_Server\GameAssembly.dll.
3) Pick .\VRising_Server\VRisingServer_Data\il2cpp_data\Metadata\global-metadata.dat

4) Use Telerik JustDecompile on the .\il2cpp_dumper\DummyDll\ProjectM.dll:

LOL:

Learn.

P.S.: Good luck. Am out to try Sniper Elite 5 ;)
Lol, Sunbeam -- c'mon man. You know most of these skids and pasta-lovers have never even written a "hello world" statement in their lives. :D

In any case, why not just use Ghidra to step through everything -- it has everything you need for static analysis. Then, you don't need to handle .net separately.

Although, it is very nice of you to share the first 2% of what it takes to actually pull the uObjects and uNames, etc. ;)

Memiomy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Memiomy »

amazing table so far!
wish we could have servants with 100% blood please