Black Skylands 0.2.7

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
bluepanda
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Black Skylands 0.2.7

Post by bluepanda »

So, after being a bit further into the game and testing it like first weapon with ammo pool, starter ship (how it gets damaged and from what, as there are different instances) and other things so far - but not for the skill based magic stuff (or such) - here is a functional cheat table for the game on its current state v0.2.7.

Keep in mind, this table does AOB scans (dirty way, effective but simple), which means, if you want to activate "infinite ammo pool", you have to shoot and reload your weapon once. If you want infinite ship fuel, you have to use it for a bit - everything needs to be pre-populated by the game, before cheat engine can hook on those values.

That said, here is the content:
Player
- Infinite Ammo (Magazine)
- Infinite Ammo (Pool) (does also make ship energy infinite)
Ship
- Infinite Fuel
- Infinite Ammo (populated up to a count of 100, it might also be an infinite "on board items", as repair items seem to get upped to 100 as well)
- No Overheating Turrets

Both (Player & Ship)
- Infinite Health
- - No Enemy Bullet Damage - Enemies getting invincible, too.
- - No Character Fall- and Ship Collision Damage
- Causes crash on some occasions when cracking asteroids and doing other stuff.
These are currently not working. I cannot find a separator for these values.
It was also a bitch to find some proper AOBs for ammo... especially for the healing gadget(?), which I still cannot point it out... So, for now, there is no infinite health aspect.

Well, played the game further and further and noticed how messy the code of the game actually is. Never have seen such a lazy declaration process for many variables - like one opcode for many technical features, like ammo pool count, medikit count, Q-ability usage cooldown and so on.
This is a nightmare to handle.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
BlackSkylands.CT
(32.41 KiB) Downloaded 844 times
Last edited by bluepanda on Tue May 24, 2022 12:09 am, edited 2 times in total.

NotAFedBoy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Black Skylands 0.2.7

Post by NotAFedBoy »

bluepanda wrote:
Mon May 23, 2022 5:08 pm
So, after being a bit further into the game and testing it like first weapon with ammo pool, starter ship (how it gets damaged and from what, as there are different instances) and other things so far - but not for the skill based magic stuff (or such) - here is a functional cheat table for the game on its current state v0.2.7.

Keep in mind, this table does AOB scans (dirty way, effective but simple), which means, if you want to activate "infinite ammo pool", you have to shoot and reload your weapon once. If you want infinite ship fuel, you have to use it for a bit - everything needs to be pre-populated by the game, before cheat engine can hook on those values.

Player
- Infinite Ammo (Pool)
Ship
- Infinite Fuel
- Infinite Ammo (populated up to a count of 100, it might also be an infinite "on board items", as repair items seem to get upped to 100 as well)
- No Overheating Turrets

Both (Player & Ship)
- Infinite Health
It was also a bitch to find some proper AOBs for ammo... especially for the healing gadget(?), which I still cannot point it out... So, for now, there is no infinite health aspect.
I believe the infinite ammo populates the 1st cargo hold slot iirc from how older tables functioned

bluepanda
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bluepanda »

NotAFedBoy wrote:
Mon May 23, 2022 9:07 pm
bluepanda wrote:
Mon May 23, 2022 5:08 pm

Player
- Infinite Ammo (Pool)
Ship
- Infinite Fuel
- No Overheating Turrets

Both (Player & Ship)
- Infinite Health
I believe the infinite ammo populates the 1st cargo hold slot iirc from how older tables functioned
Which one of the infinite ammos?
As far as I've figured it out, the infinite ammo for the ship rather counts as "infinite item stack". When you have at least 2 e.g. gold ore and sell one, you will get the declared value (in this case 100) of the stack in your inventory.

This game has some really fucked up value declarations. Many logics are tied to one opcode, which makes things pretty hard to differ from each other. E.g. the infinite ammo (pool) does also make the ship energy infinite. This is just ... illogical. A quite messy programming, what the dev did here with his game.

WhiteRau
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by WhiteRau »

bruh. thank you for braving the horrors of this spaghetti mess of code. very much appreciated.

NotAFedBoy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NotAFedBoy »

Sorry i should have specified the ship infinite ammo essentially turns the 1st ship cargo slot into an item duplicator which isnt that bad but when used to dupe items in quantities that exceed in game stack values whenever you load that save the game force splits the item into default sized stacks and can sometimes glitch the ship inventory exceeding the maximum hold size and leaving you unable to use the ship hold

bluepanda
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bluepanda »

NotAFedBoy wrote:
Tue May 24, 2022 3:21 pm
Sorry i should have specified the ship infinite ammo essentially turns the 1st ship cargo slot into an item duplicator which isnt that bad but when used to dupe items in quantities that exceed in game stack values whenever you load that save the game force splits the item into default sized stacks and can sometimes glitch the ship inventory exceeding the maximum hold size and leaving you unable to use the ship hold
Ah yes, now I understand where you are coming from. Yea, as already mentioned, the coding is very messy in this game. I made some cheats for games like Tokyo 42, Highrise City, Dyson Sphere Program and such, and they weren't this horrible when trying to find unique pointers for the cheats.
You can, for the sake of the game not messing around with split-stack dupes, decrease the counter at the script.
Double click the <script> area of Ship - Infinite Ammo and replace this section with the one below it
code:
mov [r12+28], #100
jmp return

to
code:
mov [r12+28], #5
jmp return

as it seems like many items are capped at a stack of 5(?), this should be more managable if the game keeps messing around on reentering the session. Repairkits for example are at 8, ammo 100, etc. this is where the initial #100 (4byte) came from, since I had no issues with the repairkits during my cheat creation, but I also noticed that my scrap metals are all over the place.

TeddyRiggs
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TeddyRiggs »

how about the items? I kinda wanna skip the grinding

LazerPazer
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LazerPazer »

update table please new version came)))

TeddyRiggs
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TeddyRiggs »

update pls

LazerPazer
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LazerPazer »

update table please

TeddyRiggs
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TeddyRiggs »

game is now in v0.3.2

pls update

NotAFedBoy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NotAFedBoy »

+1 update plz

TeddyRiggs
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TeddyRiggs »

game is now 0.3.3. '

pls update

porcalete
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by porcalete »

+1 pls pls for 0.3.3 !

SoulOfSorin
Cheater
Cheater

Post by SoulOfSorin »

I would love a 0.3.3 table update, with some features added ... BUT : Holy Cow who coded this game ? It's Unity made, but it feels like it's coded in SCRATCH. Messy code EVERYWHERE !!! Anything to cheat in this game is a trial of patience and coding skill.
Anybody who can update this table : i tip my hat to you.