XBOX (xemu) - BLiNX: The Time Sweeper

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Drflash55
Noobzor
Noobzor

XBOX (xemu) - BLiNX: The Time Sweeper

Post by Drflash55 »

Since no one has done a cheat table for one of my favorite childhood games, I decided to take it upon myself to break this game down for anyone to enjoy and mess around with.

WORKS WITH XEMU v0.7.118, LATER VERSIONS MAY BE INCOMPATIBLE

Features/Values:
- Gold
- Gold Display Timer (keep the gold display on-screen at all times)
- Lives
- Lives Containers
- Current Lives
- Time Holder Amount
- Edit Time Controls (All 10 slots, and the timer used for Time Controls)
- Edit Crystals in Combo (Can get infinite Time Controls for anything)
- Sweeper (can modify to any Sweeper in the game)
- Sweeper Capacity
- Stage Timer (able to freeze at 0 seconds)
- Collected Cat Medals in Stage (able to set how many cat medals you found in the stage without grabbing them)
- On-Command Invulnerability
- X/Y/Z Position (not foolproof, sometimes fails in other stages)
- Y Velocity
- Infinite Double Jump
- Change BLiNX's Expression
DEBUG Stuff
- Current Screen (values for manual load or instant load, has potential to wipe save)
Refer to the Table Extras for more information.

How to use:
1. Load up Cheat Engine.
2. Find the XEMU process and load up BLiNX: The Time Sweeper.
3. Leave it on the main menu, and load up the Cheat Table. Execute the LUA script.
4. Activate the script for "Finding Values" and enter into a level to initialize all addresses.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
xemu [BLiNX - The Time Sweeper].CT
Version 2.1
(19.19 KiB) Downloaded 21 times
Version 2
(19.18 KiB) Downloaded 204 times
Version 1
(14.76 KiB) Downloaded 106 times
Last edited by Drflash55 on Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Jorge0123
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: XBOX (xemu) - BLiNX: The Time Sweeper

Post by Jorge0123 »

Time (values-4D9170)

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

The array you're finding is just the XBOX's emulated memory in Window's memory due to ASLR. You could easily map this out if you look at the source.

[Link]

IDK why you would resort to this method, you could just install EvoX into the emulator like I did and use an ASM trainer, or just edit the XEX. We didn't have Cheat Engine back in the day, we had to use a debug XBOX and freeze the memory. Although bullshit like ASLR didn't exist yet, the XBOX basically was a Windows XP box.

daninthemix
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by daninthemix »

gir489 wrote:
Sat Jun 11, 2022 8:36 pm
IDK why you would resort to this method, you could just install EvoX into the emulator like I did and use an ASM trainer, or just edit the XEX. We didn't have Cheat Engine back in the day, we had to use a debug XBOX and freeze the memory. Although bullshit like ASLR didn't exist yet, the XBOX basically was a Windows XP box.
I've just done the first method there myself - using an ETM trainer in XBMC. Seems to work well.

But how do you do the second method, editing the XEX?

daninthemix
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by daninthemix »

Drflash55 wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 3:53 pm
Since no one has done a cheat table for one of my favorite childhood games, I decided to take it upon myself to break this game down for anyone to enjoy and mess around with.

WORKS WITH XEMU v0.7.17, LATER VERSIONS MAY BE INCOMPATIBLE

Features/Values:
- Gold
- Lives
- Lives Containers
- Current Lives
- Time Holder Amount
- Edit Time Controls (All 10 slots, and the timer used for Time Controls)
- Sweeper (can modify to any Sweeper in the game)
- Sweeper Capacity
- On-Command Invulnerability
- X/Y/Z Position
- Y Velocity
- Infinite Double Jump

How to use:
1. Load up Cheat Engine.
2. Find the XEMU process and load up BLiNX: The Time Sweeper.
3. Leave it on the main menu, and load up the Cheat Table. Execute the LUA script.
4. Activate the script for "Finding Values" and enter into a level to initialize all addresses.
Just wondering why no cheat for infinite time?

daninthemix
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by daninthemix »

Jorge0123 wrote:
Fri Jun 10, 2022 8:27 pm
Time (values-4D9170)
Not necessarily - sometimes it's elsewhere.

There's a very annoying problem that can happen - when you die, sometimes the game keeps rewinding forever.

Drflash55
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Drflash55 »

I got several more values for BLiNX: The Time Sweeper that are in the Cheat Table.

Version 2 is out now, and the main post is updated with what's new.

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

daninthemix wrote:
Sat Jun 11, 2022 10:06 pm
gir489 wrote:
I've just done the first method there myself - using an ETM trainer in XBMC. Seems to work well.

You just byte patch the ASM with a hex editor. Before trainers that's what you did. The trainers for XBMC which are just EvoX trainers are running essentially the same thing. There used to be a tool called EvoX Trainer Maker that you would punch in the address of the XEX you want to bytepatch and then the ASM you want to replace it with, and it would assemble you a trainer file. I wrote a lot of them back in the day and released them on XBOX forums. They were mostly for cheating on XBOX Live and crap, but I did manage to write one for SP, I think it was a Doom 3: Resurrection of Evil trainer. It should be signed by gir489, good luck finding it though lmao. I think the forum I posted it to is long dead.

I found it on a dump of my XBOX HDD if you want it. It's very basic.
Attachments
DOOM3ROE.rar
(392 Bytes) Downloaded 72 times

daninthemix
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by daninthemix »

Drflash55 wrote:
Thu Jun 16, 2022 11:21 pm
I got several more values for BLiNX: The Time Sweeper that are in the Cheat Table.

Version 2 is out now, and the main post is updated with what's new.
Thanks for this table - it was really good over all. Best part was easily beating the final boss because my time powers were locked in place. Normally it's a frantic scrabble to gather the powers in the time limit :D

daninthemix
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by daninthemix »

gir489 wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 12:24 am
daninthemix wrote:
Sat Jun 11, 2022 10:06 pm
gir489 wrote:

You just byte patch the ASM with a hex editor. Before trainers that's what you did. The trainers for XBMC which are just EvoX trainers are running essentially the same thing. There used to be a tool called EvoX Trainer Maker that you would punch in the address of the XEX you want to bytepatch and then the ASM you want to replace it with, and it would assemble you a trainer file. I wrote a lot of them back in the day and released them on XBOX forums. They were mostly for cheating on XBOX Live and crap, but I did manage to write one for SP, I think it was a Doom 3: Resurrection of Evil trainer. It should be signed by gir489, good luck finding it though lmao. I think the forum I posted it to is long dead.

I found it on a dump of my XBOX HDD if you want it. It's very basic.
I was using a XEX trainer for Galleon and it worked great on the first level and then stopped working after that. Nothing worse than half-assed trainers! I had to resort to Cheat Engine.

Drflash55
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Drflash55 »

Version 2.1 is now out.
Nothing really changed except me fixing one of the broken values that was not correctly updating (hopefully). Has been tested on the recent version of Xemu to work, and main post will be changed accordingly.