Divinity Original Sin 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
MasterVegito
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Divinity Original Sin 2

Post by MasterVegito »

IS there a google doc spreadsheet with all item names like weapons etc? I baffle how can there still not be a wiki with this info so long after the release, maybe the game just sucks that hard that nobody bothered to do it.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

RKH4X
Noobzor
Noobzor

Divinity Original Sin 2

Post by RKH4X »

Update please Zanzer?

offlineplayer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Divinity Original Sin 2

Post by offlineplayer »

update please? :)

yhawkz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Divinity Original Sin 2

Post by yhawkz »

[QUOTE="Gin, post: 39015, member: 1625"]update to v3.0.190.740 pls?![/QUOTE] pls update the table thx

Neverbliss
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Divinity Original Sin 2

Post by Neverbliss »

Can someone update the table to the latest version, please?

I'm personally interested most in being able to use GM in single player, which doesn't work any longer.

ene23
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Divinity Original Sin 2

Post by ene23 »

+1 to that, would appreciate an update as well.

ifed32
Noobzor
Noobzor

Divinity Original Sin 2

Post by ifed32 »

I agree, would appreciate an update as well.

Angershy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Divinity Original Sin 2

Post by Angershy »

[QUOTE="Csimbi, post: 35598, member: 3723"]Got (re)started on this game a few days ago.

Here's a script I put together for v3.0.171.819

It gives you:

- [B]Max Health[/B]; almost God mode - excessive damage will still kill you.

- [B]Move speed mod[/B]; dunno what the devs were thinking crawling like turtles. This speeds up the player chars.

- [B]Weight mod[/B]; you won't get encumbered (even if the number is in red). There seems to be a hard limit though, this does not eliminate that ;-)

- [B]Infinite Action Points[/B]; for people not so keen on doing slow-ass combat

- [B]Instant skills[/B]; skill timers reset immediately (if you see the clock, just move the mouse over the skill, and the UI will update)

- [B]Infinite durability[/B]

- [B]Infinite Spirit Vision[/B]; got fed up with having to activate it constantly. It should have been a toggle. Now it is ;-)

- [B]Character stats[/B]: a set of switches to enable minimums and a 'Zero all' to get rid of any remaining points. Enable and disable as needed.

Enjoy![/QUOTE]

updated for v3.0.226.993

Neverbliss
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Divinity Original Sin 2

Post by Neverbliss »

Thanks for this, but would it be possible for you to take a look at the GM variable to see if you can make it work for the latest version?

Also PSA: The game will get the "Enhanced Edition" update by August.

Zarox
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Divinity Original Sin 2

Post by Zarox »

Bonjour Angershy,

Le Cheat table que tu viens de mettre ne fonctionne pas voici le message d'erreur qui se mes failure loading the trainer.Reason:this is not a valid cheat table(Error executing this table's lua script: undefined lua error)

Angershy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Divinity Original Sin 2

Post by Angershy »

[QUOTE="Zarox, post: 46390, member: 17451"]Bonjour Angershy,

Le Cheat table que tu viens de mettre ne fonctionne pas voici le message d'erreur qui se mes failure loading the trainer.Reason:this is not a valid cheat table(Error executing this table's lua script: undefined lua error)[/QUOTE]

whoops, say no to the script that wants to execute when you open the table. it isn't needed. also, make sure you are using cheat engine 6.7.

i forgot to take it out.

google translate:

whoops, dites non au script qui veut exécuter quand vous ouvrez la table. ce n'est pas nécessaire. aussi, assurez-vous que vous utilisez le moteur de triche 6.7.

[QUOTE="Neverbliss, post: 46374, member: 17027"]Thanks for this, but would it be possible for you to take a look at the GM variable to see if you can make it work for the latest version?

Also PSA: The game will get the "Enhanced Edition" update by August.[/QUOTE]

i took a look at it, but that whole selected character thing is messed up, and i am having issues pinpointing the right aobs to get it working properly.
Last edited by Angershy on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 4 times in total.

Zarox
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Divinity Original Sin 2

Post by Zarox »

Bonjour Angershy,

Un énorme merci et un excellent travail.

C4ymU4n0
Noobzor
Noobzor

Divinity Original Sin 2

Post by C4ymU4n0 »

[QUOTE="Angershy, post: 46415, member: 16999"]whoops, say no to the script that wants to execute when you open the table. it isn't needed. also, make sure you are using cheat engine 6.7.

i forgot to take it out.

google translate:

whoops, dites non au script qui veut exécuter quand vous ouvrez la table. ce n'est pas nécessaire. aussi, assurez-vous que vous utilisez le moteur de triche 6.7.

i took a look at it, but that whole selected character thing is messed up, and i am having issues pinpointing the right aobs to get it working properly.[/QUOTE]

Cannot make it work.

Tried with both ones, with the lua and without, simply clicking the square don't do anything, instead of the usual X red for a working script.

I'm using CE 6.7 and the game is at the right version3.226.993.
Last edited by C4ymU4n0 on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

TheThing
Noobzor
Noobzor

Divinity Original Sin 2

Post by TheThing »

Script for infinite points and movement speed dont work.

Some problem with names: only companions has 'Player' at beginning, the main player has 'HumanMaleHero' or 'HumanFemaleHero' instead.

Slash
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Divinity Original Sin 2

Post by Slash »

scripts are completely broken enableing things enables the wrong things and doesnt do what they are supposta do