Divinity Original Sin 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
IceLancer
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Divinity Original Sin 2

Post by IceLancer »

jnfr00 wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:04 pm
LoreDood wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:05 pm
I just tried making some random changes and dropping a newly extracted treasure table and it worked just fine for me. It's the same path even.

Could be that little "-" you got there in the root folder: "Divinity - Original Sin 2"

So my suggestion is to rename that to "Divinity Original Sin 2".

For the record, I'm doing this on Steam version of the game. Is that the one you're using?
Turns out the message I got was just a "warning" saying that I can't use my modded file to play in multiplayer.
Now I am trying to drop some unique items like the 3-rune-slots unique weapons: their "names" are specified in Data\Weapons.txt (es. ARX_UNIQUE_DaggerOfCruelty), but it's not the name I should put into TreasureTable.txt, and there is no mention of these weapons in the TreasureTables from both Origins and Shared .pak.. How should I move?
if u get that eror/msg than ur dependency is invalid. Exactly as it says.
Easy way to fix it is to check its deficiencies under meta.lsx
For game story dependency is :
<attribute id="Folder" value="DivinityOrigins_1301db3d-1f54-4e98-9be5-5094030916e4" type="30" />
<attribute id="MD5" value="" type="23" />
<attribute id="Name" value="Divinity: Original Sin 2" type="22" />
<attribute id="UUID" value="1301db3d-1f54-4e98-9be5-5094030916e4" type="22" />
and should not be touched

I am not sure about uuid for other depend's use editor to check specific ones easy

P.S
for loading 3rd party addons without meta in editor here is Guide how to:
[Link]

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

ThePolycomWatch
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ThePolycomWatch »

Paperangel wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:16 pm
Hello guys,

I tried to use the Table, and failed to make good use of the "Find Item in new Container" command. Actually, it doesn't work for me, despite having one point in Lucky Charm. I pair it with "Treat Containers as new", and still it doesn't work...
Am I doing something wrong ?

I would appreciate some help, thanks in advance ! (I'm at the beginning of the game in Fort-Joy)
There are some containers that have this issue. Most work. Simply keep right-clicking to open them and new items should continue appearing.

Also, if you want an early set of rare gear, use "Treat as New", "Find items in container - Legendary" and dig up the bag that is buried in the sand pile at the entrance to the alcove where the undead guy is when you first get on the island. Use the shovel that you can find on the broken bridge behind you that has a path leading up to it.

The bag will continue to spawn an endless supply of all purple items.

Paperangel
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Paperangel »

There are some containers that have this issue. Most work. Simply keep right-clicking to open them and new items should continue appearing.

Also, if you want an early set of rare gear, use "Treat as New", "Find items in container - Legendary" and dig up the bag that is buried in the sand pile at the entrance to the alcove where the undead guy is when you first get on the island. Use the shovel that you can find on the broken bridge behind you that has a path leading up to it.

The bag will continue to spawn an endless supply of all purple items.

A huge thanks to you ! :D

LoreDood
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by LoreDood »

jnfr00 wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:04 pm
Unique items are always pretty bothersome to spawn, but the name starting with ARX means it's located in the endgame. I can also confirm it's in Arx because I did find it when beating the game.

I haven't quite figured out the science behind that, but I speculate that this is a limitation imposed by the treasure level of a container. That is not the level of the container itself, but the "treasure level" of the container. It's a separate thing and the reason why you can get awesome stuff from some containers and crap from others.

I'm not sure how you'd get that without actually downloading the tools and modifying the game though.

Oniviaion
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Oniviaion »

Forever Alone wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:20 am

As it was said before: if you want to change your attributes after you changed the value of attribute you wanted to respec/change you've got to add a point to it and if you edit another you've got to add point to it too, otherwise it won't save it in (i would say) some sort data storage and after loading your save that you've made after you respec/change of attribute with 1 point spent only on 1 of the attributes it will save only it, but with combat skills and civil skills you just gotta add 1 point to anything and after it will change AND save all others (as i said before) in some sort of data storage. :)
Just wanted to make sure I understood this correctly because I'm running into an issue with this. If I wanted to change the Attributes of a desired character because, say, I don't want Fane to start with 12 Strength, only 10, so that I can allocate those extra 2 points elsewhere, Must I do the following:
  • In Cheat Engine, change Strength from 12 to 10
  • In game, add at least one point to Strength (making it 11, after the changes take effect)
  • Save the game
  • Load the newly saved game
  • Strength should show as 11?
I ask because I would normally change the value of an Attribute that I don't want (like Strength) in Cheat Engine, then add points to a different Attribute (like Finesse), save, reload, but the Attribute that I decreased (Strength) reverts back to its original value (like 12 or whatever).

As such, if I wanted to truly reduce Strength from 12 to 10, would I need to change it to 9 in Cheat Engine, then add a point to it in-game, then do whatever else I need, save, reload, and the changes to Strength should reflect correctly?

Codcat
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Codcat »

Large patch 3.0.146.559 live. Haven't checked table for compatibility.

MasterVegito
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MasterVegito »

Nulty wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:50 pm
No working unlimited Hp yet :( really need to escape this fight. idk why they put a npc so powerful in a low level part of the map
There is a table with unlimted HP that wasworking on the previous patch, not sure about current one, still downloading it.

As for why the did that? They didnt put a single cent of their own cash into this game, thats why it looks how it looks.

bokkafa
Cheater
Cheater

Post by bokkafa »

HP AP carryweight no CD works (table 143.909 b) with the latest patch

Zozinhu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Zozinhu »

Is there a cheat/code for spawning the "Gloves of Teleportation"? I can't find it anywhere and I'm starting to think I accidentally sold it

Aresd25
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Aresd25 »

Items don't disappear when you sell things you could always go back and rebuy it. The hard part is going to all the vendors and finding out which vendor you sold it to.

diabloamezon
Cheater
Cheater

Post by diabloamezon »

v3.0.146.559 Everything still work except Unlimited Durability and Mouse over item pointer.

Jessen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jessen »

Does Mouse Over Item pointer have any use right now? stuff doesn't save on them.

Vee_
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Vee_ »

Downloading updates, will check my scripts if it's working with the latest version

dickfacemccunt
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by dickfacemccunt »

Jessen wrote:
Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:04 am
Does Mouse Over Item pointer have any use right now? stuff doesn't save on them.
Zanzer said it's working as best it can, but I'm curious whether he was able to make any practical changes that actually took effect. Not even slotting runes which affect directly the attribute you edit actually does anything, and as far as I know there is no other way to change the traits of an item outside of runes.

Featherine
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Featherine »

dickfacemccunt wrote:
Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:37 am
Zanzer said it's working as best it can, but I'm curious whether he was able to make any practical changes that actually took effect. Not even slotting runes which affect directly the attribute you edit actually does anything, and as far as I know there is no other way to change the traits of an item outside of runes.
This screams inventory editor ala Diablo 2. That was a thing of beauty. You don't see that kind of effort put into anything anymore.