The King of Fighters XV - Character Selection Trainer

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
TroliusMaximus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

The King of Fighters XV - Character Selection Trainer

Post by TroliusMaximus »

Here's a CE script I found (not mine) that actually allows for bosses to be used. I translated the Chinese characters for all characters' Anglicised names, and whatever else I could. It works like this:
  • "Character selection" allows any character/s to be chosen (freeze value), including bosses
  • "Cancel selection restriction" seems to force the characters which are selected via the trainer, for both players
  • "Max meter (P1)" = infinite super meter for player-1 only
Versus mode:
- If the "Cancel selection restriction" option is checked, both players will have the same character/team as is/are set in the trainer
- If the "Cancel selection restriction" option is unchecked, player-2 will inherit any chars. selected via the trainer, while player-1 can freely select their team -- with the exception of Kyo Kusanagi, who will be put into the corresponding P1 slot of any and all chars. selected via the trainer
NB: If anyone can refine the script to allow for 3v1 PvP (e.g., P1 = normal team vs. P2 = boss) set-ups, or character selections specific to each, respective player (so chars. aren't mirrored), that would be great.

KofXV - Char Selection (inc. bosses).zip
(2.62 KiB) Downloaded 582 times
Spoiler
(Password: fearlessrevolution.com)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Turbo666
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: The King of Fighters XV - Character Selection Trainer

Post by Turbo666 »

Hey, I am for some reason unable to check the scripts to activate them. Is there a way to fix this?

TroliusMaximus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: The King of Fighters XV - Character Selection Trainer

Post by TroliusMaximus »

Turbo666 wrote:
Wed Jul 13, 2022 2:10 pm
Hey, I am for some reason unable to check the scripts to activate them. Is there a way to fix this?
If the scripts won't "freeze", CE is either not hooked to the game process, or the game version might not be compatible with the script being used...

PS: IIRC, subsequent to posting this, I found that the trainer, although working, does have some issues when two controllers are plugged in (I was testing it with x1 gamepad + x1 keyboard) -- i.e., it seems to force both players to use the character being forced through the CE script, as distinct from Kyo for player-1...