Taiko Risshiden V DX +400

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ShawnLin
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Taiko Risshiden V DX +320

Post by ShawnLin »

taikoforfun wrote:
Sat Jun 18, 2022 2:32 pm
Could you give a tutorial about how to revive a dead character? For example, 长野业盛 (number 537). I am confused somehow it doesn't work for me.

What is "for UnitID confirme, don't change"? WHen I choose 537, this gives me 7FF765E20020, when you double click this string, in the pop-up window it shows "Taiko5DX.exe+20=537" - which seems wrong. How could the address be "Taiko5DX.exe+20"?

In all I am totally confused about how resurrect works
I think already have CT done what you asking, but not support V1.1.0
Taiko5DX1.CT
(38.36 KiB) Downloaded 166 times

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

gahqm
Cheater
Cheater

Post by gahqm »

請問可以在 "For Siege Scripts/攻城戦/围困" 加關船/大型船/鉄甲船 ?? 野戰有這三種船而圍城戰沒有。

DhaosCollider
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by DhaosCollider »

Hey, Loah26.
Credit everything you get from other communities now.
Or delete.
If you can't confirm, I'll ask the administrator to compare my CT with your CT and talk about your account.
Loah26 wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 10:28 am
Last Update for Ver1.0.2
I may erase this one eventually.
Delete Taiko Risshiden V DX V10.CT now.
Once that is done, let you go.

I stopped publishing Taiko5DX.CT because you knew my identity and continued to do stupid things in this community.
And remember that with my mercy, your account/reputation are still alive.

You have unique ideas and techniques without having to steal.
Even if grass is greener on the other side, stop stealing and give credit.

Good luck.
Last edited by DhaosCollider on Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Loah26
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Loah26 »

DhaosCollider wrote:
Sun Jun 19, 2022 7:14 am
Hey, Loah26.
Credit everything you get from other communities now.
Or delete.
If you can't confirm, I'll ask the administrator to compare my CT with your CT and talk about your account.
Hi.
Sorry, I'll delete it right away.
I just noticed your post and deleted the V10. My apologies.
Last edited by Loah26 on Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

taikoforfun
Cheater
Cheater

Post by taikoforfun »

Thanks for the explanation in Q7, however, I don't understand how it works:
1. What is "Health/Alive/In/Choice/GiftAdult/All Person"? what does "health", "Alive", "In", "Choice", "GiftAdult" and "AllPerson" mean here?
2. What does the other item, "Health/Alive/In/Choice/Gift/Known/Adult/Tea" do? Do I need to click it to see dead characters?
3. Do I need to also click "All info viewable" to see dead characters?
4. I tried to check "Health/Alive/In/Choice/GiftAdult/All Person", "Health/Alive/In/Choice/Gift/Known/Adult/Tea", and "All info viewable". Still don't see dead characters in the game. (are the supposed to be marked "dead" in the game?)

taikoforfun
Cheater
Cheater

Post by taikoforfun »

Can you please make an edit such that all bases/cities info are viewable in the game? War potential and War funds all clear and known.

taikoforfun
Cheater
Cheater

Post by taikoforfun »

Is it possible to edit all characters at once, for example, their strength?

Is it possible to edit all bases/cities at once, for example, max the scale of all of them?

taikoforfun
Cheater
Cheater

Post by taikoforfun »

Is it possible to set the maximum number of soldiers in all of the bases/cities? Right now it is 50,000. Can we set it to, for example, 15,000.
This, combined with the edit that all bases have maxed size (30), makes the game more challenging and interesting.

taikoforfun
Cheater
Cheater

Post by taikoforfun »

Missing in 1.1 v1 from previous versions:

Scripts - All info viewable
Scripts - All available
Scripts - Open all endings
Character Editor - Name/Position/For new One

taikoforfun
Cheater
Cheater

Post by taikoforfun »

Awesome updates in the coming v1.1! Thank you for those.

Is it possible to implement another "style" of editing, different from "need to view in game"? For example, if I would like to change a character's abilities, I don't have to view it in the game, instead, there is a dropdown list in CE, from which I choose that character, then the child of this record in CE pick up the corresponding address, allowing me to edit all aspects of the character.

taikoforfun
Cheater
Cheater

Post by taikoforfun »

taikoforfun wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 1:26 am
Is it possible to set the maximum number of soldiers in all of the bases/cities? Right now it is 50,000. Can we set it to, for example, 15,000.
This, combined with the edit that all bases have maxed size (30), makes the game more challenging and interesting.
Thanks for the updates. Here by "maximum number of soldiers" I meant the maximum allowed/possible. It means AI/player can only recruit for example 15,000 soldiers for one city and that's it - they can't recruit more. Right now the maximum possible is 50,000.

I don't understand what you mean by "I can't respond to the Town information disclosure because I don't know the flags."?

taikoforfun
Cheater
Cheater

Post by taikoforfun »

ShawnLin wrote:
Sat Jun 18, 2022 3:33 pm
taikoforfun wrote:
Sat Jun 18, 2022 2:32 pm
Could you give a tutorial about how to revive a dead character? For example, 长野业盛 (number 537). I am confused somehow it doesn't work for me.

What is "for UnitID confirme, don't change"? WHen I choose 537, this gives me 7FF765E20020, when you double click this string, in the pop-up window it shows "Taiko5DX.exe+20=537" - which seems wrong. How could the address be "Taiko5DX.exe+20"?

In all I am totally confused about how resurrect works
I think already have CT done what you asking, but not support V1.1.0 Taiko5DX1.CT
Thank you!

taikoforfun
Cheater
Cheater

Post by taikoforfun »

Thank you very much for the quick updates!

For Q9 "Each Town has a flag for Opening info, and when it is turned on, Information is Opened, which means I don't know the address of that flag." - However you have done "Always Base Info Open/常時城情報開示/始终开放基地信息" which does exactly this, no?

taikoforfun
Cheater
Cheater

Post by taikoforfun »

Thank you for Q11. It seems this script set the soldiers to 15,000 for those more than 15,000. But then next month the warlords will recruit more soldiers and the number goes above 15,000. It would be great if we set 15,000 to be a bar, after reaching it warlords wouldn't recruit more soldiers. The original bar in the game is 50,000.

Right now in the game, it is way too easy to siege a city. The AI's are crazy if you as a warlord become strong. In real history, attacking a city is super hard!! Let's make all cities large and tough, and less soldiers for each warlord.

taikoforfun
Cheater
Cheater

Post by taikoforfun »

Edit diplomatic relations between other warlords? (Not between me and others, but between others themselves). Thanks!