z Warhammer 40,000 Chaos Gate - Daemonhunters

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: z Warhammer 40,000 Chaos Gate - Daemonhunters

Post by The Mogician »

I added 4 pointers to the previous table
Enemy health and stun, knight AP and reinforcements remaining
F1 and F2 serve as hotkeys for enemy health and stun. You need to MMB select the enemy and hit F1 to reduce their health to 1 and F2 to make them available for execution (assuming they have stun value in the first place, some enemies don't)
F3 is a toggle hotkey for locking the AP at 5.
F4 sets the reinforcement value to 0 so enemies can't get any reinforcements for mission objectives, really helps with the defend servitor missions.

If anyone could fix the all equipment thing it would be nice.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
ChaosGate.CT
-Added 4 pointers
(153 KiB) Downloaded 1045 times

CheekiBreeki
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CheekiBreeki »

The Mogician wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2023 9:53 am
Can you fix the pointers? The unannounced update today changed the gameassembly.dll file and broke them

neferkare
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by neferkare »

CheekiBreeki wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 2:03 pm
The Mogician wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2023 9:53 am
Can you fix the pointers? The unannounced update today changed the gameassembly.dll file and broke them
Also interested in updated pointers

ZANDER8619
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ZANDER8619 »

please update, esp the fast construction

neferkare
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by neferkare »

Partial Solution:

If you roll back the steam version to the 25 May 2023 version (look on the web for how to do it, it uses steamdb and the steam console) the health, stun, knight ap pointers will work again.

The things that were broken before the 17 August 2023 patch still won't work sadly: Fast Construction, Fast Research, the OTHER Action Points Pointer and the Mission Pointer.

Berlin89
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Berlin89 »

I've been playing around with engine speed.

I can isolate the (float) variable without too much difficulty, and can increase and decrease engine speed as a result (which shows in game). However, the speed of the ship and its ability to reach missions does not seem to change, no matter what I set the variable to (even when I set it to something ridiculous like 2000%).

Does anyone have any suggestions on what else I can try?

EDIT: I don't think the float value is the right value at all. I changed the engine speed as a test, then saved and reloaded the game, and it had reset back to the original value. I wonder if the float value literally just determines the engine speed displayed on the solar map, with the quantum of the value drawn from the actual engine speed hidden behind another variable (I have no idea how to find that variable).
Last edited by Berlin89 on Sun Sep 03, 2023 7:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Berlin89
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Berlin89 »

Mwitwa wrote:
Thu May 19, 2022 11:18 am

I've tracked down the names of all the Talent+Ability names your units can spawn with and put them into a txt file on Page 1
so use that if you want even more synergy between your squads, I didn't manage to find the information on the last 2 Talents because they are either tied to the advanced units specifically or are SUPER rare, but if anyone finds these before I do, please share exactly what each one notes and I'll update it.

Missing Talents: "ZealousScholar" + "BattleProdigy"
I've figured out the two missing talents:

Zealous Scholar: This Knight gains +25% to all XP rewards.

Battle Prodigy: This Knight gains +50% XP rewards, but only starts with 1 Ability Point at Rank 1.

A.Klieh
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by A.Klieh »

Dear friends, after last patch the option "Unlock All Equipment" is not working. Can we get it fixed somehow, or are there any special terms of usage?

brennenderopa
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by brennenderopa »

If I wanted to reactivate unlimited remains, what value would I look for? Is it like a 1 that changes to a 0? The ship speed is a float, how would I find that? I do not have much experience with this engine.

Harry19894
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Harry19894 »

any chance this will get an update T_T

Rynart
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Rynart »

justiny wrote:
Thu Dec 15, 2022 3:43 pm
Inf WP (fixed this)
Warp surge 0% (u must use any action to reduce it to 5%)
inf wargear / item usage
Missions no expire (made changes to it to be more stable, now missions will still exist but the icons will disappear, this is more stable) (to see which planets have mission, just mouse over and see which of them will have bloom level increase).
Add X number of AP when end turn

This game is more fun with cheats lol
Sorry, which part do I have to change in AP, I'm new to this u.u
PD.Google translator

Graesholt
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Graesholt »

Just wanted to let everyone know that Justiny's table(found on page 6), still works as of today, as far as I can tell.

Otherwise, it would be awesome to see this table updated.

If I may suggest an addition, Knights can win tournaments in the late game that can give them additional traits (from the same list as the traits they start with, excluding Deathless and Great Destiny). It would be cool to be able to add/edit these, as well as editing the starting traits, similar to how we can edit augments...

GrowlingScarab7
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by GrowlingScarab7 »

Graesholt wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2024 12:05 pm
Just wanted to let everyone know that Justiny's table(found on page 6), still works as of today, as far as I can tell.

Otherwise, it would be awesome to see this table updated.

If I may suggest an addition, Knights can win tournaments in the late game that can give them additional traits (from the same list as the traits they start with, excluding Deathless and Great Destiny). It would be cool to be able to add/edit these, as well as editing the starting traits, similar to how we can edit augments...
do you know how to get the add AP command to work and how to modify it. The other 3 worked just fine, but that one wouldn't activate for some reason

Locke_Smithy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Locke_Smithy »

+1 to see this get updated

JuriFire85
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by JuriFire85 »

Sorry to necro, but I just got into this game so I'm a bit late to the party, but I have a question. Is there a way to set number of Requisition, Grims and Servitors? I don't understand what the currency settings do, and all I need is some more Req and such. Thanks so much. Hope someone is still around...