z Warhammer 40,000 Chaos Gate - Daemonhunters

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
anchor3t
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: z Warhammer 40,000 Chaos Gate - Daemonhunters

Post by anchor3t »

revisitedgrunt wrote:
Wed May 18, 2022 2:17 pm
Does anyone know if it's possible to have more than one of the same weapon?
A pity, but the game doesn't allow it. Only a wargear and grenades can be used such way.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

revisitedgrunt
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by revisitedgrunt »

anchor3t wrote:
Wed May 18, 2022 4:23 pm
revisitedgrunt wrote:
Wed May 18, 2022 2:17 pm
Does anyone know if it's possible to have more than one of the same weapon?
A pity, but the game doesn't allow it. Only a wargear and grenades can be used such way.
I thought that might be the case. It's a shame, there are some weapons and armor I'd love to give to multiple Grey Knights.
Thanks for confirming.

zarathustra_
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zarathustra_ »

Could we possibly get some way to set strategem use to a different value?

anchor3t
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by anchor3t »

GarmaSword wrote:
Tue May 17, 2022 4:22 pm
i usually receive a lot of apothecaries, but never a purifier or a librarian
FYI: advance classes are available when the hunt for Reapers is started in the campaign, and the first such recruit will be granted in the prescribed event with Vardan Kai.

Mwitwa
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Mwitwa »

anchor3t wrote:
Thu May 19, 2022 9:27 am
FYI: advance classes are available when the hunt for Reapers is started in the campaign, and the first such recruit will be granted in the prescribed event with Vardan Kai.
Correct, this is the only scenario I've encounter that offers you an advanced unit for free after the first event (It's a one-time thing)
Screenshot
If you have Castellan crowe in your squad, then it's best to ignore the purifier choice
but... if you want a purifier with a specific build, go for it.
GarmaSword wrote:
Tue May 17, 2022 4:22 pm
Also, i wanted to ask you if with this table is possible to add advanced classes to the rewards, i usually receive a lot of apothecaries, but never a purifier or a librarian
if you are hunting a specific advanced unit and it's taking too long or something
try reloading a save 1 day before the bloom missions trigger, that way the RNG is guaranteed to give you a unit you want
(it's random on every trigger)
but like anchor3t mentioned, the advanced units wont be available as rewards until you progress past the first major story event.

I've tracked down the names of all the Talent+Ability names your units can spawn with and put them into a txt file on Page 1
so use that if you want even more synergy between your squads, I didn't manage to find the information on the last 2 Talents because they are either tied to the advanced units specifically or are SUPER rare, but if anyone finds these before I do, please share exactly what each one notes and I'll update it.

Missing Talents: "ZealousScholar" + "BattleProdigy"

Another thing worth noting, if you ever have a Knight that "cannot get more resiliance", Use Zanzer's "Knight Pointer" and set the number to minus
don't worry about the massive number that appears once you changed it.
(The Talent that stops you from getting more is in the screenshot too)
Screenshot
After that, you should be able to get the max 5 Augmetics for that unit
Last edited by Mwitwa on Thu May 19, 2022 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

zarathustra_
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zarathustra_ »

This all makes me wish we had either a savegame editor, or an expanded knight pointer so we could edit our knights talents, abilities and Augmetics.

Has anyone had any success in finding where a Knights individual attributes are stored? I am going to assume that if resilience and the hit point modifier can be edited, we should be able to edit the other attributes like Focus, Max Willpower, Max HP and Max Armour?

anchor3t
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by anchor3t »

Zanzer wrote:
Sun May 15, 2022 8:44 pm
Added Mission Pointer so you can modify the rewards you get on the mission.
Thanks again for your work! By using this section I collected excellent gear for my units.

Could you tell, how to use the "fog of war" option?

Hetzer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Hetzer »

Thanks for the table !
Works great besides i don't know how to populate the mission pointer table .When i open the mission its always on P-> 00000000 and i cant figure out how to get a mission in there . Tried on star map and inside the mission , looks like im missing something . Im on cheat engine 7.4 and kind of a noob .

anchor3t
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by anchor3t »

Hetzer wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 6:07 pm
looks like im missing something
When the "mission pointer" is selected, click the "i" button for a planet with available mission on the star map — the planet screen with the mission details will be presented. Then Alt+Tab to the CE, and you will see that the "mission pointer" is filled.

Hetzer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Hetzer »

When the "mission pointer" is selected, click the "i" button for a planet with available mission on the star map — the planet screen with the mission details will be presented. Then Alt+Tab to the CE, and you will see that the "mission pointer" is filled.
[/quote]

Thanks a lot

aznoxboy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by aznoxboy »

Mwitwa wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 6:10 am
Zanzer wrote:
Sun May 15, 2022 8:44 pm
Added Mission Pointer so you can modify the rewards you get on the mission.
BE VERY CAREFUL AND BACKUP YOUR SAVES!
Zanzer, the mission pointer works perfectly with the guide you provided.
your "Fast Grandmaster" Pointer already covers the misson rewards by increasing the likelyhood of getting higher tier stuff
The Mission Pointer would have worked wonders if the rewards were randomized on mission complete, but all missions have static items each time
(Duplicating the reward will just create duplicates of the same item)

The only game-breaking bug I've encountered thus far is the ship just stops and wont travel
I reverted to an earlier save, repeated the process and got through the part it froze
so this has nothing to do with your table
I'll do some more testing and see if I can find anything note worthy
anchor3t wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 5:55 am
Will test that! Is it possible to affect the amount of remaining days for missions? Or to increase the ship's speed to be in time for all available missions? Thanks in advance!
This is something I'm very interested in too.

and yes, BE VERY CAREFUL AND BACKUP YOUR SAVES!
With regards to the game breaking bug, when the ship stopped being able to travel did you also have a knight returning from a mission the day the ship was no longer able to move? So did you just go back to a save where you didn't send out a knight?

Mwitwa
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Mwitwa »

aznoxboy wrote:
Tue May 24, 2022 11:08 am
when the ship stopped being able to travel did you also have a knight returning from a mission the day the ship was no longer able to move? So did you just go back to a save where you didn't send out a knight?
No, and the bug will be different for everyone. sometimes it's just an encounter prompt that keeps popping up over and over again.
Bug report page says they've fixed it, but I can still see people reporting the same issue just with different situations.
like I said, I repeated the process on a previous save and it was fine.

Saren26
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Saren26 »

Is it possible to add terminator armor to all classes?

munigant
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by munigant »

How do I use the list of starting passive abilities? How do I change the passive ability of a knight or reinforcement reward?

bakingpancakes
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by bakingpancakes »

Zanzer wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 12:02 pm
When duplicating a Knight, you probably want to create a new save and then immediately load it back up.
Let the game rebuild its memory so that it recreates the knight in a separate memory location upon load.
Updated pointer to increase the mission's base duration so that it lasts longer.
Sorry im retarded how do you even duplicate a knight and what does create a new save mean??