Neptunia x Senran Kagura Ninja Wars

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Algester
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Neptunia x Senran Kagura Ninja Wars

Post by Algester »

Tuuuup! wrote:
Sat May 14, 2022 12:43 pm
furkan_1227 wrote:
Sat May 14, 2022 9:48 am
v6... :ph34r:

I'm not sure how you are getting to the codes you get to but having check Fuurinkazan timer seems to be some sort of character animation controller

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Tuuuup!
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Tuuuup! »

Algester wrote:
Sat May 14, 2022 1:00 pm
I'm not sure how you are getting to the codes you get to but having check Fuurinkazan timer seems to be some sort of character animation controller
For the Fuurinkazan timer pointer, it could be. Never tested it. When checking structure I saw the value changing and stopping at the same time.
The rest of the scripts, scanning and using break and trace with start condition. Because a lot is shared code. That's why I'm using player base script as a compare to filter the enemy out. And that's why those scripts are in there, because it need to be activated for the others to work.

Algester
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Algester »

figures... looking at the base pointer for Fuurinkazan amount via dissect structure I stumbled upon

a mov rax,[rdi] on Neptunia x SENRAN KAGURA Ninja Wars.exe+3355ED I see a start some String saying GamePlayerBase I'm not sure how useful that structure is really in it I found Character coordinates base on the map but since I don't rely much on the intuition of cheat engine I can't be too sure if I'm not seeing a better picture

furkan_1227
Cheater
Cheater

Post by furkan_1227 »

Tuuuup! wrote:
Sat May 14, 2022 12:43 pm
furkan_1227 wrote:
Sat May 14, 2022 9:48 am
v6... :ph34r:
Thank you so much, you just made this game 2x more enjoyable for me :D

Algester
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Algester »

ok I'm trying to look for Meditation Peach values... and I come out with nothing... -_-

How does a Stamina Multiplier Sound like? cause I found it nevermind the multiplier needs a bit of work cause well its another code thats DOING A LOT OF THINGS I find it weird why would they give you an stamina Multiplier but its not used as a buff or anything?

basically the mulss xmm0,rcx+10 controls all the multiplier for stamina and HP in the game I was able to survive the hard P&C meditation probably in combination to luck or increasing game speed actually helps the "FPS" limit durations go faster

Tuuuup!
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Tuuuup! »

Algester wrote:
Sat May 14, 2022 3:16 pm
ok I'm trying to look for Meditation Peach values... and I come out with nothing... -_-
Instant P & G meditation. And I put a second script in there so you can check the value.

ray86
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ray86 »

thanks for the codes. please, how did you manage to make the exp codes? I tried to search for the "next" status of the characters, however, without success.

Algester
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Algester »

thanks to Tuuuup here's what I got

the Peach Meditation timer won't generate until the ball touches the "bar" its a float value between 0-1600

@ray86
EXP will be hard because if it holds true then the value is tied to a lot of things or the code handling it? but looking a Tuuuup's script I found out that you could probably bypass it

here's where you start both his and my table have character base scripts and we also labeled what they are so thats where you start now right click the EXP value and what writes to this address (you can add the address manually as its generated per dungeon)

from there you will see an add edx,[rax+0000008E0] right above that is a cvttss2si code thats where he is hooking his EXP multiplier

but if you want to really know "how" without doing the round about way of getting the value search for unknown value then kill search for increased value (I got here by using the Fuurinkazan amount as my starting point but it was still way up in the data structure)

@Tuuuup
I can not recommend your dash distance as it also affects a lot of entities in the game though -_-....
tl;dr if its considered a "dash attack" that attack will be considered "floaty" as a result

Tuuuup!
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Tuuuup! »

ray86 wrote:
Sun May 15, 2022 2:12 am
thanks for the codes. please, how did you manage to make the exp codes? I tried to search for the "next" status of the characters, however, without success.
By experience :D . Best is to search when starting fresh/new/first lvl. Most of the games I cheat it increases, but it can decrease. So this game after 1 lvl/map, I know what my XP was. And the second lvl/map I search for that value, and then search increase several times after kill and found it. It also depens on game. Some games reset/start from 0 when lvl up.

Algester
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Algester »

I'll try another knack at looking for Fuurinkazan duration if its a gauge that I believe is equally controlled by that 1 code it will be a pain to make

ray86
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ray86 »

Tuuuup! wrote:
Sun May 15, 2022 7:53 pm
ray86 wrote:
Sun May 15, 2022 2:12 am
By experience :D . Best is to search when starting fresh/new/first lvl. Most of the games I cheat it increases, but it can decrease. So this game after 1 lvl/map, I know what my XP was. And the second lvl/map I search for that value, and then search increase several times after kill and found it. It also depens on game. Some games reset/start from 0 when lvl up.
thanks for answering. It really isn't always easy through the fixed status. I will try in other games to learn.