Brigandine The Legend of Runersia

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
futuristicx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Brigandine The Legend of Runersia

Post by futuristicx »

Rienfleche wrote:
Mon May 30, 2022 12:52 pm
wiseblue1989 wrote:
Wed May 25, 2022 6:03 pm
:) i was bored of this game after 3 days playing non stop, is there a cheat for all items so that i can try for another challenge
there is a code that change equipment code, but you need to go quest to get the equipment before changing it (the ID you can download from loah26 one). to make it exciting i always limit myself from that stats gain items and only use revival stone, and 100% crit rate feel good.

this is combine cheat from @aanpsx and @loah26 that i use, thankyouu aanpsx and loah26 for making this amazing table
[/quote]

Hello I cant find the loah26 table :(

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

kwebolu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kwebolu »

how to activated unit data in v8 ct, i follow instruction in ct but nothing happen

CannonFodder
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CannonFodder »

for game version 1.0.0

Unlock All Recollection when view knight recollection
after unlock, you can start a challange mode, save, and retire immediately, to make the game save unlock status
I didn't tested other conditons, but it's highly likely there are many other condition to make game save unlock status
you can switch back to original or other dll after unlock

Since summon options in those table is not consistent, and the other always summon mana miracle monster script doesn't work for me, I made a dll modify for my convenience.
Summon Plus : always summon rare mana miracle monster, always hp+100, mp+200, str, int, agi+10
Summon Max : always summon rare mana miracle monster, always hp+999, mp+999, str, int, agi+999

choose the file you want, rename and replace.
Attachments
SummonModify.zip
(2.55 MiB) Downloaded 328 times
Assembly-CSharp.zip
Unlock All Recollection
(1.27 MiB) Downloaded 191 times

minasetaki
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by minasetaki »

i want to play in hard mode, but with no time limit, is there a cheat for this ?

new_cheater
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by new_cheater »

minasetaki wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 7:28 am
i want to play in hard mode, but with no time limit, is there a cheat for this ?
you can do it without cheat in main mode and creative mode using custom settings.

new_cheater
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by new_cheater »

I have been playing for 2 months using this table, its 99% perfect for me.

"Making the enemies CP strong by runepower items is very challenging, or Power items though I don't recommended
this because knights like rudo and tim can get there str to 200+ and kill with one hit.
Getting all the consumable items from the beginning and the equip editor is satisfying"
that's all what I miss when I was playing on ps4 version.

But there is a thing when playing creative mode for Eliza sword, it cant' be upgrade neither by upgrade class nor by the equip editor.
and another thing, is there a way in this table to make infinite mana to the enemies?

edit: can I duplicate weapons using equip editor?

thanks so much for this. :)

PositiveCycle
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by PositiveCycle »

Hey guys,how do i change the address for the consume item table?
i already has the address for one item (wisdom potion) but cannot change into your table
sorry i'm noob in cheat engine,thanks

genjhin
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by genjhin »

how to make the judgement arrow as well as demolition blast skills from rune god and endorian to work properly? because whenever I use those skills the camera changes a bit and they didn't do anything and no options to quit the game. I really want to use endorian and the rune god. oh and how to change mobility?