Hatred

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
breadsandwich
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Hatred

Post by breadsandwich »

I figured Id share my cheat table with the world so some instruction / notes are in order I suppose:

Game version: 4.10.2.0 / 20160718_80812_rev.20750
CE version: 7.2 (if that matters)

F1 - enable Infinite Ammo (no reload)
Ctrl+F1 - disable Infinite Ammo

F2 - enable Infinite Grenades
Ctrl+F2 - disable Infinite Grenades

F3 - enable God Mode (+will set max health + armor)
Ctrl+F3 - disable God Mode

(Tab)+WASD - Speedhack / Teleport
Ctrl+Z - Lock Z position
Ctrl+Shift+Z - Unlock Z position

° All features work in both survival and story mode.
° You still have to be careful about going off map using teleport in some levels. Go too far and you will still die.
(I have tab programmed to a button on my mouse so if you know your way around CE you can edit the hotkeys as you see fit. Tab worked well for me)
° Z position is your vertical position on the map - in some levels you can avoid falling and skywalk with teleport. Can have some unintended consequences if you leave it locked from level to level... some good some bad...
° DO NOT aim while using speedhack (ie hold right mouse button to extend view / aim) - game will crash.
° God Mode does not apply to vehicles / will crash the game if you get into a vehicle with it enabled or at the beginning of levels that start you in a vehicle. Having to restart the game is really the only setback if you forget or fail to disable it in time but you should be aware.

Other than that... Good to go!
Hope this is useful - also first post here so hopefully my formatting is passable :lol:
Here it is:

Hatred-Win64-Shipping.CT
(13.77 KiB) Downloaded 728 times

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1