Galactic Civilizations IV [EPIC]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Tuuuup!
Table Makers
Table Makers

Galactic Civilizations IV [EPIC]

Post by Tuuuup! »

Here is my small table for this game. (Game version: 1.01.343914b)

Character/race creation triats. Just select them all when creating and move on ;)
unl Selected ship/fleet moves (read description in table!!)
Selected ship pointers
Resources pointers (money, culture points etc..)
Fast research (1 turn)

v1:Advise for the Selected ship pointers if you freeze pointers: PUT A DAMN HOTKEY IN THERE! for easy use. And save often, turn auto save to 1-2 turn.

v2: Added to many resources :cry: And think I fix the single ship script. No more unfreezing pointers.

v3: Forgot a resource pointer(Elerium). And a quick ship build script. You need to select shipyard every time after 1-2 turns it seems. Can't find a better spot/code for injection.

v3.5: Added Drones to the resources and fix the quick ship script(crash fix, copied the wrong script :ph34r: )

v4: Hope I fix the research script (player only).
v4.5: Test version. Made AOB more unique for the trait script and select single ship.

Little caution for the Research and quick ship build. Once activated, it seems it keep active/working when diasable and also after save/load/restart game!!

If you have time to download the table and test it, then you have time to give my post a thumbs up/rate positive. That's all I'm asking.
Maybe I update, maybe not.

Have fun.
Old scripts
GalCiv4-v3.5.CT
(34.87 KiB) Downloaded 239 times
GalCiv4-v3.CT
(34.08 KiB) Downloaded 97 times
GalCiv4-v2.CT
(30.47 KiB) Downloaded 202 times
GalCiv4.CT
(27.32 KiB) Downloaded 173 times

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
GalCiv4-v4.5.CT
(37.79 KiB) Downloaded 3625 times
GalCiv4-v4.CT
(35.36 KiB) Downloaded 867 times
Last edited by Tuuuup! on Wed May 11, 2022 4:31 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Okies
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Galactic Civilizations IV [EPIC]

Post by Okies »

Great Table! I can't seem to get the ship tables to work, doesn't find my ships. But for the research and resorces it is golden! Thanks
Last edited by Okies on Mon May 09, 2022 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TitanWalker52
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TitanWalker52 »

Just what I was looking for, thanks Tuuuup!

DEJG
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DEJG »

I'm not sure, but I think quick research may be working for AI as well

handymanjvh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by handymanjvh »

the v4.ct seems to work but was not able to get the character/race traits script don't seem to work and the Selected ship pointers don't seem to work too but this could be me not activating it right not Shure. research seems to work .

Tuuuup!
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Tuuuup! »

handymanjvh wrote:
Wed May 11, 2022 2:43 pm
the v4.ct seems to work but was not able to get the character/race traits script don't seem to work and the Selected ship pointers don't seem to work too but this could be me not activating it right not Shure. research seems to work .
For character trait scipt, you can activate it before creating new game. And select all the traits. The value will go down but you can continue the game, and I'm getting the extra control points. The rest of the scripts you don't need to do anything special. Just activate it at galaxy map. But those two script I haven't made the AOB more unique. That is the only thing I can try to do for you. When I have some time I check it.

handymanjvh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by handymanjvh »

ty mate lol but i think we got are wires crossed i was looking at the civilization ability traits not the character/race traits that was my miss read sorry in the galciv 3 you can edit the civ ability traits and that was what i was looking at just letting ya know if ya git that script for that made lol every thing else seems to be working great ty much.

jiubi
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by jiubi »

Simply thank you.

handymanjvh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by handymanjvh »

handymanjvh wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 4:32 pm
ty mate lol but i think we got are wires crossed i was looking at the civilization ability traits not the character/race traits that was my miss read sorry in the galciv 3 you can edit the civ ability traits and that was what i was looking at just letting ya know if ya git that script for that made lol every thing else seems to be working great ty much.
/ lol the single ship script stopped working after a fue turns in from where i started it and couldn't reacquire the the script but will keep trying think it was the game changed localtion during turn change but not shure that it just giving you a heads up ty you are doing great work.

Rotgut
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Rotgut »

v4.5 Selected ship pointer works for me, however, changes are not kept after moving the ship.

I also had some issues with the research script, it stopped working once I was pretty deep into a game. About the time research starts costing more than 999 points.

fall2
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by fall2 »

The Custom Faction traitpoit option doesnt seem to work.

demondarkus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by demondarkus »

Is it possible to increase Artifacts activations?

handymanjvh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by handymanjvh »

handymanjvh wrote:
Fri May 13, 2022 3:23 pm
handymanjvh wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 4:32 pm
/ lol the single ship script stopped working after a fue turns in from where i started it and couldn't reacquire the the script but will keep trying think it was the game changed localtion during turn change but not shure that it just giving you a heads up ty you are doing great work.
follow up was able to git the script to run but intermitedly some ships it worked on others no still trying.

handymanjvh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by handymanjvh »

to tuuuup the ct is working but i have seen that the ai players are also getting the benefits of the changes i make but it is working i still would like to edit or change the civ traits when creating a new race but i have tried to change it during race creation but couldn't get the number to change any help on that would be useful ty.

Sabre62
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sabre62 »

Great work Tuuuup! Sadly though,the resources button isn't working anymore. It starts turning inside the check box but then nothing happens. It was working until the last game update. Do you have a new version coming?