Warhammer 40,000: Chaos Gate - Daemonhunters

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
jmg213
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Warhammer 40,000: Chaos Gate - Daemonhunters

Post by jmg213 »

its possible a pointer to reduce healtime ? pls !
and update table... after new update it dont work...

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Arrebios
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Arrebios »

I believe the XP cheat isn't working after today's update.

EDIT: Sorry, I didn't notice someone else already notified the thread about the update.

BakerBase
Cheater
Cheater

Post by BakerBase »

Corruptsmurf wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 8:00 pm
The Mogician wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 4:21 pm
BakerBase wrote:
Wed May 11, 2022 7:27 pm
Is it possible to find the pointers for the reward requisition levels? The ones that you can only upgrade every 60 days.
So for those. They don't change while you are selecting rewards. For example, during the grand master report, say you start with 8, you select 3 rewards and the screen tells you you have 2 remaining, the value remains 8 until you hit confirm. After you hit confirm, it will change to the previously indicated level.
I think this person is asking if you can edit the actual reward Tier levels, not the amount of requisition.
So, after the Grandmaster's Report, you are presented with the 5 categories (Knights, Melee Weapons, Ranged Weapons, Armor, Equipment), and you can spend 2 requisition to upgrade each category, up to tier five.
I think BakerBase was asking if you could edit that "reward Tier" value directly, so you can get Tier 5 rewards without waiting or having to spend requisition.
Does that make sense?
This is exactly what I was trying to convey! Wasn't totally sure how to say it clearly, so thank you!

BakerBase
Cheater
Cheater

Post by BakerBase »

The Mogician wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 4:21 pm
BakerBase wrote:
Wed May 11, 2022 7:27 pm
Is it possible to find the pointers for the reward requisition levels? The ones that you can only upgrade every 60 days.
So for those. They don't change while you are selecting rewards. For example, during the grand master report, say you start with 8, you select 3 rewards and the screen tells you you have 2 remaining, the value remains 8 until you hit confirm. After you hit confirm, it will change to the previously indicated level.
I appreciate this :)

Helios2216
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Helios2216 »

Can anyone help with EXP Pointer?

I found the EXP address. Browsed it in the disassembler. Searched what accessed the address. Added it to the code list: Address:GameAssembly.dll+115EE981, Named it: ReadXPBarracks:mov edi,[rbi+00000080]. Anytime I start the game I can click advanced opitions, find out what address this code accesses: this gives me a list of all knights and their exp values. I created two ptr-maps with this which resulted in a final list of 72 pointers.

However, I can not figure out how to get a single pointer for all knights. Any help would be appreciated, :D.

Ashar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ashar »

BakerBase wrote:
Fri May 13, 2022 3:56 pm
The way i worked aroudn this is to simply fidn the value for the day counter, so i kept setting it to 1 day, so after 5 days all drop upgrades are tier 5

Rausch0r
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Rausch0r »

Anyone found a way to increase available prognosticars? kinda misplaced the first one cause I didnt realize the map would expand :(

Ashar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ashar »

yeah, its pretty basic 4 byte value, i set mien to 999, and now i haev one in every system

Corruptsmurf
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Corruptsmurf »

Rausch0r wrote:
Sat May 14, 2022 9:52 am
Anyone found a way to increase available prognosticars? kinda misplaced the first one cause I didnt realize the map would expand :(
Yep, same way you find a basic value. Need to build up 2-3 prognosticars first. Say you start with 3. Do a new search, value 3. Then use a prog (2 left). Next search, value 2. Repeat until you have a list of 10 or less addresses, set them all to 100 or so, then try to place a prognosticar.

Do a save first so you can repeat if you don't come up with a value.

Corruptsmurf
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Corruptsmurf »

Anyone have an idea of how to find or set a value for ship speed?

Zolfried
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Zolfried »

Anyone who can hook the Prognosticar value? i managed to find it once in the past. but it was mainly by luck and because i rushed building like 2 upgrades on the prognosticars so i had a few tries to mess with it. i dont know how to set rules and stuff to find values later, or in different saves. so im abit stuck with it now on a higher difficulty.
For full coverage of the map, the game provides you with 1-2 too few of them.

dataabort
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dataabort »

Scripts to edit save files.

perl.

On Linux can redirect stdio to output like below.

On Windows, if using PowerShell, have to direct it not to mess up your line endings.

Code: Select all

perl .\translate2.pl .\0_Slot4.gksave | Out-File hello.dat -Encoding ascii
perl .\untranslate.pl .\hello.dat | Out-File .\0_Slot4.gksave -Encoding oem
Usage like:

Backup your save first!

cp -v 0_Slot5.gksave 0_Slot5.gksave.bak

perl ./translate2.pl 0_Slot5.gksave > toedit.dat

Now edit the JSON in toedit.dat. Have to be careful editing JSON as syntax errors or (I think) un-sane values will cause a load failure.

perl ./untranslate.pl toedit.dat > 0_Slot5.gksave.edited

Now copy the last file above over your save if you dare. It worked for me editing number of prognosticars, servitors, and wound recovery times.

translate2.pl

old_https://pastebin.com/tZKb2K1T
Version works on Windows with ActiveState perl
[Link]

untranslate.pl

old_https://pastebin.com/D8ENuZjS
Version works on Windows with ActiveState perl
[Link]

Standard disclaimer: Not responsible for usage. You can see the source. Quick and dirty. In retrospect, I shouldn't have written this in perl.

cigol_rats
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cigol_rats »

I had used this table by 'The Mogician' before the DLC update to great success. However, When I tried using it with the new DLC it seems like a lot of the functionality has been broken. Does anyone know how to update the trainer to make it work better with the Duty Eternal material? The key points would be the currency pointer and the construction/research speed modifier.

Ayn suggestions or help would be appreciated.

Thanks