The Stanley Parable: Ultra Deluxe - 2024

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
vnun66
Noobzor
Noobzor

The Stanley Parable: Ultra Deluxe - 2024

Post by vnun66 »

Now with jumping
Jump anywhere, anytime
(You can also do this with a discovered bug. Go to the jump circle and begin the game again. Apparently that only works for certain sections though. This works all the time.)

Added the ability to move around and break the game. Arrow keys to move forward, back, and to the sides. Q and E to move up and down. Going in certain directions at some points in the game doesn't work that well. For example, when you try to go below the lift, your descent slows down a lot. This also happens when going forward, back, and sideways when you're too far out of bounds.

Ditched my jump pointer as it was extremely unreliable. New jump script was made by Rhark. Highly recommend checking out the trainer he made as well.

This is the only place that I've uploaded this table. If you find it anywhere else under my name, be careful.

Update for 2024. The table still works fine for the most part. Tick "getConfig" while the game is loading or at the main menu and then activate all the child cheats below it. May crash the game on first try. Thanks again, Rhark.

+Jump
+Noclip
Spoiler
Had a broken cheat, still the same table just don't use the "spoiler" cheat.
stanleyultradeluxefinalv2.CT
(36.87 KiB) Downloaded 1001 times

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
stanleyultradeluxefinal2024.CT
removed a cheat that no longer worked
(36.04 KiB) Downloaded 20 times
Last edited by vnun66 on Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:23 am, edited 33 times in total.

OWSEEX
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: The Stanley Parable: Ultra Deluxe

Post by OWSEEX »

Exactly what i was looking for, thank you

Edit: looks like it doesnt work in
Spoiler
Memory Zone that accurs after first introduction of additional content (where were two elevators and jump circle)

vnun66
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by vnun66 »

OWSEEX wrote:
Fri May 06, 2022 4:00 am
Exactly what i was looking for, thank you

Edit: looks like it doesnt work in
Spoiler
Memory Zone that accurs after first introduction of additional content (where were two elevators and jump circle)
I'll check but I'm pretty sure it should work everywhere. Finding the exact pointers for this has been a trip. I also tried just making a script but I can't quite figure out how because I'm pretty mediocre at cheat engine. You also might wanna redownload if you haven't because I found that the pointers stopped pointing to the value in the last one.

Blad3Zer0
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Blad3Zer0 »

vnun66 wrote:
Tue May 10, 2022 6:35 pm

I'll check but I'm pretty sure it should work everywhere. Finding the exact pointers for this has been a trip. I also tried just making a script but I can't quite figure out how because I'm pretty mediocre at cheat engine. You also might wanna redownload if you haven't because I found that the pointers stopped pointing to the value in the last one.
Speaking of which, looks like it's sometimes pointing to the wrong pointer now, as jumping is sometimes not enabled despite the correct numerical value showing up on the table.

vnun66
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by vnun66 »

Blad3Zer0 wrote:
Wed May 11, 2022 6:53 am
Speaking of which, looks like it's sometimes pointing to the wrong pointer now, as jumping is sometimes not enabled despite the correct numerical value showing up on the table.
Any specific areas you saw this happen or is it just happening occasionally? I'll admit that I haven't tested it everywhere but it seems to work every time I begin a new story. I'll try to go to those areas and see if I can find a more specific pointer.

Blad3Zer0
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Blad3Zer0 »

vnun66 wrote:
Wed May 11, 2022 7:16 am
Blad3Zer0 wrote:
Wed May 11, 2022 6:53 am
Any specific areas you saw this happen or is it just happening occasionally? I'll admit that I haven't tested it everywhere but it seems to work every time I begin a new story. I'll try to go to those areas and see if I can find a more specific pointer.
It doesn't seem to be area related, unfortunately. Jumping doesn't work no matter where I go.

And on further inspection, for some reason the value defaults at one upon loading. Not sure why, but it's definitely not connecting to the jump pointer(s).

Makes me wish I'd saved the previous version of the table. That one at least worked sometimes. Now it doesn't work at all, anywhere, any time.

Update: You know what? This might have something to do with the New Content being triggered. I've pretty much explored everything, I think, including those areas with the jump circle and the bucket and whatnot. Maybe that changes the pointer locations somehow?

vnun66
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by vnun66 »

Blad3Zer0 wrote:
Wed May 11, 2022 7:52 am
It doesn't seem to be area related, unfortunately. Jumping doesn't work no matter where I go.

And on further inspection, for some reason the value defaults at one upon loading. Not sure why, but it's definitely not connecting to the jump pointer(s).

Makes me wish I'd saved the previous version of the table. That one at least worked sometimes. Now it doesn't work at all, anywhere, any time.

Update: You know what? This might have something to do with the New Content being triggered. I've pretty much explored everything, I think, including those areas with the jump circle and the bucket and whatnot. Maybe that changes the pointer locations somehow?
That's super interesting. I found the jump pointer after I had finished the game and the table I uploaded before was the pointer before New Content. There could be a difference. It kinda sucks but I'm gonna delete my progress and see if I can fix it. Thanks for the feedback, by the way, I really appreciate it.

Blad3Zer0
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Blad3Zer0 »

vnun66 wrote:
Wed May 11, 2022 8:18 am

That's super interesting. I found the jump pointer after I had finished the game and the table I uploaded before was the pointer before New Content. There could be a difference. It kinda sucks but I'm gonna delete my progress and see if I can fix it. Thanks for the feedback, by the way, I really appreciate it.
Your most recent update worked much better. Didn't have problems with any of the functions so far, apart from any of the ones you'd already warned about previously. Jump worked pretty much anywhere from what I could tell, and always seemed to be the correct pointer. Thanks a lot for working on this!

vnun66
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by vnun66 »

Blad3Zer0 wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 9:51 am
Your most recent update worked much better. Didn't have problems with any of the functions so far, apart from any of the ones you'd already warned about previously. Jump worked pretty much anywhere from what I could tell, and always seemed to be the correct pointer. Thanks a lot for working on this!
My most recent jump pointer suddenly stopped pointing. I updated it again, let me know if it still works.

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

Here's a script for enabling the jump boolean. Should stop you from having to make pointers - feel free to add it to your table.
stan-jump.CT
(4.57 KiB) Downloaded 153 times

vnun66
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by vnun66 »

Rhark wrote:
Fri May 13, 2022 8:42 am
Here's a script for enabling the jump boolean. Should stop you from having to make pointers - feel free to add it to your table.stan-jump.CT
You’re amazing, thank you.