King Arthur: Knight's Tale

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Supreme23
Cheater
Cheater

Re: King Arthur: Knight's Tale

Post by Supreme23 »

porcalete wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 7:17 am
toydefenser wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 12:59 am
halo197pt wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 6:28 am

You can change the level: 1 level = 2 skill points
King Arthur Knight's Tale\Cfg\Config\SkillTree open notepad++ change Cost=2=Cost=1
Thank you. I modded the loyalty, loyalty bonuses(+22 ap lol), every chest is dropping relic, will see after i test tonight if the merchant will drop only relics, etc, etc. Modded the mind conscious trait to give alot of stuff (phys/mind debuff, poison/bleed immunity, etc.,and give this trait to all knights. The game just got ... ultra fun muahahah. Morality unlocks will make everything very fast to unlock. The downside is that the stuff icons will move to the middle of the graph and overlapping one another(hard to discerne what is what) but it works.
You can find all those files and more in the folder that toydefenser pointed out.
Be careful, in the first mission if you kill all bandits too fast lady dindrain is not appearing and will not join the court...
What has to be changed to make merchants sell only relics and all items in chests are relic as well?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

wiseblue1989
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by wiseblue1989 »

porcalete wrote:
toydefenser wrote:
halo197pt wrote:

King Arthur Knight's Tale\Cfg\Config\SkillTree open notepad++ change Cost=2=Cost=1
Thank you. I modded the loyalty, loyalty bonuses(+22 ap lol), every chest is dropping relic, will see after i test tonight if the merchant will drop only relics, etc, etc. Modded the mind conscious trait to give alot of stuff (phys/mind debuff, poison/bleed immunity, etc.,and give this trait to all knights. The game just got ... ultra fun muahahah. Morality unlocks will make everything very fast to unlock. The downside is that the stuff icons will move to the middle of the graph and overlapping one another(hard to discerne what is what) but it works.
You can find all those files and more in the folder that toydefenser pointed out.
Be careful, in the first mission if you kill all bandits too fast lady dindrain is not appearing and will not join the court...
what value did you use to edit the drop rate, i only edit the cost of skill to 1 and voild, i got a ton of extra skill, and lower the unlock of character to 0 :lol: it's funny looks at the empty moral tree

wiseblue1989
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by wiseblue1989 »

deznuts2000 wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 7:11 pm
toydefenser wrote:
halo197pt wrote:

I would please like to know if I change the cost=2 to 99, does that mean I will receive 99 skill points on next level up?
skill cost mean it takes x points to increase skil, if you are at level 22 with 44 skill points and you change the value to 1, instead of 22 skills cost 2 you will earn 22 extra skills due to the cost have been decreased, if you change to 99 maybe you will have negative skill points :D

porcalete
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by porcalete »

Supreme23 wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 9:30 pm
porcalete wrote:
toydefenser wrote:

What has to be changed to make merchants sell only relics and all items in chests are relic as well?
Loot types cfg. just change all common/uncommon words with relic. you won't see any other type of equip in game except relic lol

porcalete
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by porcalete »

wiseblue1989 wrote:
Thu May 05, 2022 4:25 am
porcalete wrote:
toydefenser wrote:

what value did you use to edit the drop rate, i only edit the cost of skill to 1 and voild, i got a ton of extra skill, and lower the unlock of character to 0 :lol: it's funny looks at the empty moral tree
Loot types cfg. just change all common/uncommon words with relic. you won't see any other type of equip in game except relic

porcalete
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by porcalete »

Well, i tested alot of modifications and the most useful in my opinion is to have 1 trait overpowered and the drop rate. I modded the mission conscious to this:
MissionConscious
{
Positive=1
Modifiers
[
mental_resistance,85,additive_fix
physical_resistance,85,additive_fix
vitality_from_trinket,2,additive_percentage
hp_from_armor,2,additive_percentage
movement_only_action_points,8,additive_fix
ActiveSkillCost,-1,additive_fix
Spellcraft,6,additive_fix
Perception,6,additive_fix
]
}
{
ApplyAction=AddImmunity(poison)
ApplyAction=AddImmunity(bleeding)
}
Then you go to heroes cfg and add this trait to your favorite knights. You can delete negative traits also and mod the religion/morality to what you want.
Pretty overpowered, don't care about knights level/skillpoints anymore. Oh, let's not forget about loyalty levels cfg...
Excellent
{
{
Property=weapon_damage
CalcType=additive_percentage
Value=0.9
}
{
Property=max_action_points
CalcType=additive_fix
Value=22
}
}

VeryGood
{
{
Property=weapon_damage
Value=0.9
}
{
CalcType=additive_fix
Value=22
}
}

Good
{
{
Property=weapon_damage
Value=0.9
}
{
CalcType=additive_fix
Value=22
}
}

Average
{
{
Property=weapon_damage
Value=0.9
}
{
CalcType=additive_fix
Value=22
}
}
You ca adjust to whatever you want, more or less.

deznuts2000
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by deznuts2000 »

wiseblue1989 wrote:
Thu May 05, 2022 4:39 am
deznuts2000 wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 7:11 pm
toydefenser wrote:

I would please like to know if I change the cost=2 to 99, does that mean I will receive 99 skill points on next level up?
skill cost mean it takes x points to increase skil, if you are at level 22 with 44 skill points and you change the value to 1, instead of 22 skills cost 2 you will earn 22 extra skills due to the cost have been decreased, if you change to 99 maybe you will have negative skill points :D
Thank you for the explanation, I understand now.

wiseblue1989
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by wiseblue1989 »

porcalete wrote:
Thu May 05, 2022 4:42 am
Loot types cfg. just change all common/uncommon words with relic. you won't see any other type of equip in game except relic
Thanks, i will try it when i get home, the empty moral tree makes the game a little bit boring anyway, so i hope more equipment will let me finish this, lol, i guess i cheated too much

Duyprovipwe
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Duyprovipwe »

OMG thanks you so much :D :D

toydefenser
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by toydefenser »

porcalete wrote:
Thu May 05, 2022 4:42 am
wiseblue1989 wrote:
Thu May 05, 2022 4:25 am
porcalete wrote:

King Arthur Knight's Tale\Cfg\Config open noted++ LootTypes common/uncommon change relic=99 and enchantedTower=99 game max drop item relic and merchant sell 100% item relic

toydefenser
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by toydefenser »

Supreme23 wrote:
porcalete wrote:
toydefenser wrote:

King Arthur Knight's Tale\Cfg\Config open noted++ LootTypes common/uncommon change relic=99 and enchantedTower=99 game max drop item relic and merchant sell 100% item relic

wiseblue1989
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by wiseblue1989 »

i wonder if there is a value that increase your maximum party member?

Supreme23
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Supreme23 »

toydefenser wrote:
Thu May 05, 2022 11:05 am
Supreme23 wrote:
porcalete wrote:

So change relic=1.0000 to relic=99?

toydefenser
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by toydefenser »

Supreme23 wrote:
Thu May 05, 2022 5:41 pm
toydefenser wrote:
Supreme23 wrote:

yes

wiseblue1989
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by wiseblue1989 »

Supreme23 wrote:
Thu May 05, 2022 5:41 pm
toydefenser wrote:
Supreme23 wrote:

or just replace common/uncommon all with relic, when everything is relic, the only thing you get is relic, it is the same