King Arthur: Knight's Tale

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
sonycman
Cheater
Cheater

Re: King Arthur: Knight's Tale

Post by sonycman »

Skill points per level cheat, for them, who dont want to mess with the hero level.
Game defaults to 2 skill point per level, mine is 4, set whatever suits you best.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
King Arthur KT.CT
(3.19 KiB) Downloaded 919 times

Dispel
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Dispel »

Any updates? These tables don't seems to work for me.

gunbalde60
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gunbalde60 »

Dispel wrote:
Thu Jun 16, 2022 4:29 pm
Any updates? These tables don't seems to work for me.
The table works I've been using it. Next update is on June 23rd.

Has anyone tried adding or changing skills or classes via notepad?

Kentda
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kentda »

gunbalde60 wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 10:55 pm

Ok, yes, I did it and it worked. It's not perfect, but it works.

Since the skills are part of the UI on the character sheet, you won't be able to learn or upgrade them that way. So if you want any of the upgrades on a skill, you'll need to manually add them yourself.

Go to CFG / ACTORS / HEROES

You'll have to edit the character in question. We'll use Sir Mordred as an example as you get him right off the bat!

You'll go down to where it says CASTER followed by SKILLS

You can get the skill names from

CFG / SKILLS / HERO

I'm not sure if the names are case sensitive when you add them, but better to not chance it.

We'll add Force Bolt to Sir Mordred. So, in the Arcanist Folder you'll see a file called

Hero_arcanist__forceBolt . cfg (spaces added for visibility).

You'll add that name (minus the CFG) to the SKILLs above. Each "skill" should have a comma after it. IE this will be the result.

Skills=unit__passive,death,unit__passive,unit__passive,death,Hero_arcanist__forceBolt
# Skills=Hero_defender__strike

The second line would be the appropriate default "attack" for the class. So for Mordred, it's defender.

I tried adding another skill, using Sir Kay's death strike. So I had Death Strike, Force Bolt, and the usual Mordred abilities.

Skills=unit__passive,death,unit__passive, _unit__passive,death,Hero_arcanist__forceBolt,SirKay__deathStrike

If any of this is confusing, ask me to clarify!

gunbalde60
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gunbalde60 »

Kentda wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 1:15 am
gunbalde60 wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 10:55 pm

Ok, yes, I did it and it worked. It's not perfect, but it works.

Since the skills are part of the UI on the character sheet, you won't be able to learn or upgrade them that way. So if you want any of the upgrades on a skill, you'll need to manually add them yourself.

Go to CFG / ACTORS / HEROES

You'll have to edit the character in question. We'll use Sir Mordred as an example as you get him right off the bat!

You'll go down to where it says CASTER followed by SKILLS

You can get the skill names from

CFG / SKILLS / HERO

I'm not sure if the names are case sensitive when you add them, but better to not chance it.

We'll add Force Bolt to Sir Mordred. So, in the Arcanist Folder you'll see a file called

Hero_arcanist__forceBolt . cfg (spaces added for visibility).

You'll add that name (minus the CFG) to the SKILLs above. Each "skill" should have a comma after it. IE this will be the result.

Skills=unit__passive,death,unit__passive,unit__passive,death,Hero_arcanist__forceBolt

The second line would be the appropriate default "attack" for the class. So for Mordred, it's defender.

I tried adding another skill, using Sir Kay's death strike. So I had Death Strike, Force Bolt, and the usual Mordred abilities.

Skills=unit__passive,death,unit__passive, _unit__passive,death,Hero_arcanist__forceBolt,SirKay__deathStrike

If any of this is confusing, ask me to clarify!
Is the hashtag supposed to be replaced by something? It worked for me regardless so I left the hastag alone. When you open the folder for example with forcebolt, there are a bunch of other skills like Hero_arcanist_forcebolt_multipletargets are these the passives? and if you wanted to add them how would it work?
Last edited by gunbalde60 on Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kentda
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kentda »

The Hashtag is supposed to be there.

I did an exact copy paste of the two lines from the CFG file. Though it removed the proper indentation between the # and the skill.

If you want to see an example of what I mean, open SirBalin.cfg

I found that unless you have the # and the "default" class attack skill listed it doesn't recognize the added skills. I don't know why, but that's how I got it working.

This is the whole "default" info under SirBalin.cfg (formatting will be off). Though truthfully, its best to open up the sirbalin.cfg file with a text editor to see it in "action" for characters with multiple skills.

caster
{
Skills=Hero_vanguard__strike,Hero_vanguard__bearTrap,unit__passive,death
# Skills=Hero_vanguard__strike
ActionPoints
{
generic=8
}
}

Kentda
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kentda »

gunbalde60 wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:12 am
Is the hashtag supposed to be replaced by something? It worked for me regardless so I left the hastag alone. When you open the folder for example with forcebolt, there are a bunch of other skills like Hero_arcanist_forcebolt_multipletargets are these the passives? and if you wanted to add them how would it work?
I don't know why the hashtag was there either, I just simply used the same format that Sir Balin (and others) had and it worked. I've only tested things with adding skills to Sir Mordred, so keep that in mind.

I haven't tested upgrades, but I don't see why they wouldn't work the same way. But yes, all the skills that say force bolt something something would be upgrades to forcebolt. As to skills that are exclusively passive, I haven't tried to add any of those yet.

I just took a look at characters you get later (I used Lady Boudicea as an example). Even though under Caster it only lists vanguard strike & unit passive, there is a section further down labelled Presets where it lists LearnedSkills, and it shows skill upgrades. The format of how skills are listed is slightly different. However, not every character has Presets, or I just would have tried to use that instead of putting it up top under Caster. But I don't see why you couldn't add the following (for example)

Hero_arcanist_forceBbolt, Hero_arcanist__forceBolt_multipleTargets

would give you the upgraded forcebolt that hit multiple targets.

It's not on the adding skills side, but a few fun changes you can make in that file. I haven't tested all of these, so keep that in mind.

ArmorType is presumably the kind of armor you're allowed to wear. The 3 types are Leather, Chain and Metal. So you could (presumably) change Sir Ector into a heavy armor mage (untested).

Block is not available for everyone, but you can simply add it in under Health. Put it right after Vitality. The default is Block=30. I tested this by starting a new game and gave it to Sir Kay. I haven't tested it in actual combat, but it shows up on his character sheet! So, semi-tested.

Under Caster you'll see ActionPoints followed by generic=8 (I think that's the base). You can set it higher, but there appears to be a hard cap of 9 combat related action points per round. Tested and confirmed.

Vitality, yeah, that's obvious what it is. I haven't found a way to modify Hit Points yet however. Tested and confirmed.

I tried to edit Equipment, and while you CAN change your starting weapon and armor, you can't add tomes (ie only equipped stuff can be changed).

Dispel
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Dispel »

When I link CE to KA KT process, and I activate by clicking the square, it says that it didnt found KA KT, and the attached process changed from KA KT to ????????????

Kentda
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kentda »

Keep in mind there was a big patch today, (6/23) so its likely that the existing tables are no longer functional.

Dispel
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Dispel »

Yup, the update just happenned!

Dispel
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Dispel »

When I link Cheat Engine with KA_KT.exe, and then I press the activation square, it gives me an error message.

The process KA_KT.exe is NOT FOUND!

Then, the process on top of cheat engine change from KA_KT.exe to ???

Any idea how I can fix this?

Dispel
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Dispel »

nvm, for strange reason, it seems that since 1 week, I MUST open CE with administrator right. Strange.

Tuuuup!
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Tuuuup! »

Dispel wrote:
Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:13 pm
nvm, for strange reason, it seems that since 1 week, I MUST open CE with administrator right. Strange.
Will be releasing a new update soon with HP/vitality and armor scripts. Seems stable for now. :ph34r:
And happy it works for you now.

Dispel
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Dispel »

Tuuuup! wrote:
Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:17 pm
Will be releasing a new update soon with HP/vitality and armor scripts. Seems stable for now. :ph34r:
And happy it works for you now.
Thank you :)

Do you think it is possible to adjust the quantity of skillpoint too?
I tried editing the save file, but any changes makes the game freezing. (i.e. I changed the name of one of the object in inventory to be a skillpoint book, by copy pasting another item of the same name.)

Kentda
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kentda »

In case nobody else noticed, the game now has a few mods available on Nexus. Not a huge list right now, but figured I'd bring it up for people willing to play around with the CFG files as opposed to using Cheat Engine. The one I do like is the UI mod where it gives a bit more oomph to the various icons in game.

Not knocking the work that Tuuuup! and others mave made, just figured that an alternative to tables for some things may be nice to have access to. After all, updates can and will break a table, while CFG files are typically easier to edit and update.