Dune: Spice Wars

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
forestzoboi
Noobzor
Noobzor

Dune: Spice Wars

Post by forestzoboi »

Dune: Spice Wars Early Access v1.0 | Cheat Engine Table v1.0, [2022-04-27]

Here is my contribution, this game has been incredibly difficult to cheat but I managed to find something that's working half decent for me.

Game Engine: Shiro Proprietary Engine

- Cheats-

Infinite Health
Infinite Water

Game page:

NOTE #1:

You must do something related to the cheats first before activating any.

Note #2:

Cheats will take a while to activate depending on the speed of your CPU.

Note #3:

For infinite water cheats usage, you must do this

SAVE YOUR GAME FIRST!

Now enable water cheat #1 and see if you get an unintended side effect. If you do, DO NOT PANIC!

Now activate water cheat #2 and you should have infinite water. Disable cheat #1 now.

Load your old save keeping water cheat #2 enabled to have infinite water!

I am sure someone else with lua knowledge can do better. I didn't want to bother more with this game as it's really slow on my PC but filtering out hedgemony, solaris and other stuff shouldn't be too difficult with my cheat table that I am sharing here.

I know it's not perfect and pretty hackey but so is this game. Maybe someone else with more time will come up with a proper table.

Leave a like if you enjoy it

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
D4X.CT
(8.07 KiB) Downloaded 4459 times

ODimm
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Dune: Spice Wars

Post by ODimm »

I didn't see your table yet ...

"Prepare" with the super long AOBs does not activate sometimes,even if a savegame is loaded:

second : the inf. health ... what?

that instructions handles 200+ variables, and all you do is without any filter "ADDING" the scalar double to the original value?

sorry but WHY? that is a RUSHED table that will only cause trouble and problems and bugs!

edit: and BOTH of the infinite water are not working ...

Whisperer
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Whisperer »

Well, he did say it was working half decent for him which given how every system is likely to be different means the odds are stacked against us.

Giving some constructive criticism is fine, but at least say "thanks for the effort" first. Always encourage potential table-makers, they are a rare breed.

Personally, I noticed that the CH trainer is also a complete mess and working half of the time so I can imagine how hard this game is to train. I'm curious if any of the big names here can make something useful.

cheatycheater
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by cheatycheater »

Infinite water works for me with v0.1.19.14484, well done. Infinite health mod works for enemy units as well as your own :lol:

sick pand
Cheater
Cheater

Post by sick pand »

fyi. You can find address of research point with double value type ex.base research 4 i tend to rush tech that gave u 0.2 knowledge per village an combine it value and search it again like 4.2,4.6 when you get the address lock it

forestzoboi
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by forestzoboi »

It seems like some people are angry I posted and tried to help this community.

Anyway, combine my table with others and trainers posted on this forum, you should have everything needed to get full enjoyment out of this game. This table by xiaoas for example

viewtopic.php?t=19927

dental
Cheater
Cheater

Post by dental »

LOL! Infinite health doesn't work against sand worms. I know it affects the enemies too but the dang sand worm gobbled up my troops instead. :)

Infinite water causes freemen to instant win in the campaign. :o

xiaoas's free trade is great but it's a bit tedious to increase each of the resources and do a trade. I wished there's a 'max' all resources option for trading.

The Mogician's choam sales and spice methods work great (from the request thread). I gave myself 9,999,999 chosam and a ton of spices that way.

It's one of those games that you think you only played for like an hour but still playing 3+ hours later. Who needs sleep anyway?

Razor1rot
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Razor1rot »

dental wrote:
Sun May 01, 2022 7:51 pm

The Mogician's choam sales and spice methods work great (from the request thread). I gave myself 9,999,999 chosam and a ton of spices that way.
I have seen Xiaoas's free trade one but i cant find the mogicians. any chance you got a link? I'd love to give it a shot.

PreacherSana
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PreacherSana »

forestzoboi wrote:
Wed Apr 27, 2022 1:49 pm
hey bro! Will you be perfecting your table? Will what about be added?

CobraPL
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CobraPL »

LOL, using it causes insta defeat :)

Mudvayne2011
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Mudvayne2011 »

CobraPL wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 5:22 pm
Yeah it does happen where you can get instant defeat.

forestzoboi
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by forestzoboi »

CobraPL wrote:
DO NOT PANIC

Read the big notes I posted in my first post for this exact reason.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Interesting Engine. From what I could tell, it works like an emulator :) Allocating memory for the execution code and always reserving stack space. While scanning for arrays of bytes might do the trick, I'd recommend narrowing the area down by finding a pointer to the allocation. Then scan from there till end of section, instead of doing it from start of process till end of process. That will speed things up.

Mudvayne2011
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Mudvayne2011 »

forestzoboi wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 6:45 am
CobraPL wrote:
DO NOT PANIC

Read the big notes I posted in my first post for this exact reason.
Aye!! :)

_PHADE2BLACK_
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by _PHADE2BLACK_ »

First of all, this is a really hard game to work with, and I had given up until I saw the work done here, so Bravo! This is a good beginning but script is too broad as using even once causes enemy bases to max out on health (7e24), which eliminates possibility of a domination win. And units spawned while active have 0 health, which can be an advantage if you use correctly, (activate before attacking, let it spawn 0-health defenders, then deactivate to kill them) but that tactic isn't much help as the aforementioned error ruins domination win.

You surely have the right approach, but perhaps focusing on a less volatile value, like knowledge, and building out from there?