Astroneer

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Relentless1
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Astroneer

Post by Relentless1 »

squall0833 wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:27 am
Relentless1 wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:57 pm
How can I give myself free bytes to research stuff?
if you got no bytes at all , enable Bytes Pointer, then go nearby look for collect able plants, those give u some bytes, and you will see Bytes Pointer updated with an address with showing ur current byte value, then edit the value then you got the bytes
The current table only has 'craft for free' and nothing else.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Relentless1
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Relentless1 »

Nevermind, it worked now.

SkrubbyJohnny
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SkrubbyJohnny »

Does the Free Craft work with the Chem Lab? I tested it with the printers and backpack, where it works fine, but when trying on the Chem Lab, nothing happens. What squall mentioned about the crafting button breaking didn't happen either since it didn't create the materials in the first place.

LittleDog
Cheater
Cheater

Post by LittleDog »

There was an Update yesterday to 1.14.73.0
On the MS Store version some options don't work, like Infinity Backpack power, Inf Oxy is still working there.

Hackerman123123
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Hackerman123123 »

mece wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 1:10 am
mece wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 6:53 pm
  • True Flat- activate the script while holding the terrain tool, then hold Shift to align the brush position to voxel grid. Hotkey can be changed in the table lua script.
  • Brush size, speed, range and soil consumption rate editor UI for survival mode.
  • Terrain tool augments: inhibitor, analyzer, alignment, drill 3. You don't need to have them installed to use this cheat.
  • Color picker: the "arrow down" mode picks a soil color, "arrow up" paints soil with the picked color.
Does this work with the windows version or is it only steam

magnusson2k3
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by magnusson2k3 »

mece wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 6:53 pm
  • True Flat- activate the script while holding the terrain tool, then hold Shift to align the brush position to voxel grid. Hotkey can be changed in the table lua script.
  • Brush size, speed, range and soil consumption rate editor UI for survival mode.
  • Terrain tool augments: inhibitor, analyzer, alignment, drill 3. You don't need to have them installed to use this cheat.
  • Color picker: the "arrow down" mode picks a soil color, "arrow up" paints soil with the picked color.
I have tried arrow keys, with and without the color picker activated and I can't figure out how to get the Color Picker to work. Can anyone help? I'm sure it's obvious, I just can't figure out what "arrow down mode" is...

GarnoriZ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GarnoriZ »

magnusson2k3 wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:45 pm
I have tried arrow keys, with and without the color picker activated and I can't figure out how to get the Color Picker to work. Can anyone help? I'm sure it's obvious, I just can't figure out what "arrow down mode" is...
Color picker works well only when analyzer AND inhibitor mods are switched ON.
arrow up mode - It's a brush mode when you are holding the Ctrl key (Terrain ADD modifier). The game visually represents this with arrow pointed up.
arrow down mode - It's a brush mode when the Ctrl key is released. The game visually represents this with arrow pointed down.
I made a video to illustrate.

magnusson2k3
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by magnusson2k3 »

mece wrote:
Wed Aug 26, 2020 2:58 pm
magnusson2k3 wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:45 pm
Color picker works well only when analyzer AND inhibitor mods are switched ON.
arrow up mode - It's a brush mode when you are holding the Ctrl key (Terrain ADD modifier). The game visually represents this with arrow pointed up.
arrow down mode - It's a brush mode when the Ctrl key is released. The game visually represents this with arrow pointed down.
I made a video to illustrate.
Spoiler
Awesome, thank you very much. I was so close, I experimented with inhibitor/color-picker/analyzer but never all at the same time lol. I did eventually assume that "arrow up and down" meant the terrain tool, just wasn't smart enough to put it all together. =)

I'm a true flat lover, but the true flat box tool can't be created in "adventure mode" (without disabling achievements by switching back n forth from creative) so I stopped playing for a while, but this script makes it fun again, I can slow the tools down enough to find true flat easier.

To everyone reading, when you use the inhibitor/color-picker/analyzer combo (i.e. this script table) I was under the impression I would be filling soil like you normally would with a vanilla terrain analyzer. However, I now realize it's a "paint brush" in a literal fashion. This script sets it where you don't alter the soil in any way (hence the inhibitor must be active), just brush over any soil and it repaints it. Friggin brilliant!

Thanks again!

magnusson2k3
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by magnusson2k3 »

mece wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 1:10 am
Astroneer 1.14.74.0.CT
Info about this table:
  • Game Process: Astro-Win64-Shipping.exe
  • Game Version: see history below (tested with the Steam version)
  • Author: mece
  • CE Version: 7.1
After watching the video @mece posted, I realized why I've been struggling to find true flat with the tool. The video shows that when the tool/brush is lined up with the voxel coordinates, the box(es) show green depending on how many coordinates are lined up with the 15 point voxel grid.

When holding down shift, the UI displays the correct TrueFlat angles, and coordinates.
Spoiler

However, after holding shift and clearing the soil, then releasing shift, the angle is correct, but it is in an in between no man's land, somewhere in between the 15unit voxel grid. (note in each image the other TrueFlat areas were created with the Creative Flat Tool)
Spoiler
In the video, the brush settings are Radius:400 - Speed:10
I've tried many combinations or brush settings, on several planets and it always seems the same. I've tried holding shift over and over in the same spot while adding and removing soil in large and small increments, and randomly (every 100 times or so) it will line up with a correct coordinate and be TrueFlat, but very rarely for me. What am I doing wrong? Can anyone help?
Last edited by magnusson2k3 on Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GarnoriZ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GarnoriZ »

magnusson2k3 wrote:
Sat Aug 29, 2020 7:07 pm
What am I doing wrong? Can anyone help?
You are doing all right. Thanks for detailed feedback.
It's sounds like a bug in the tool. Please, try the following steps:
  1. Make sure that you are in survival mode when using the tool.
  2. Make sure that the brush size = 250 or more AND speed = 10. It's not necessary but makes the check resutls more reliable.
  3. Check the new version (2020-08-26) - I tried to fix this bug.
  4. Tell me the planet where the issue presents. Sylva right?

magnusson2k3
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by magnusson2k3 »

mece wrote:
Sat Aug 29, 2020 10:45 pm
magnusson2k3 wrote:
You are doing all right. Thanks for detailed feedback.
It's sounds like a bug in the tool. Please, try the following steps:
  1. Make sure that you are in survival mode when using the tool.
    I have tried in new "adventure mode" and "adventure mode turned into creative" and "straight creative", all seem to have the same results
  2. Make sure that the brush size = 250 or more AND speed = 10. It's not necessary but makes the check resutls more reliable.
    I've tried all speeds (mostly 10) and combined them with sizes from 300 to 1400 just to test
  3. Check the new version (2020-08-26) - I tried to fix this bug.
    I was using the 8-26 version with the screenshots
  4. Tell me the planet where the issue presents. Sylva right?
    All planets seem to be affected equally, the screenshots are Sylva

GarnoriZ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GarnoriZ »

magnusson2k3 wrote:
@magnusson2k3 please, redownload the table: post
I updated it and checked how it work on Sylva at the coordinates from your screenshots.

LittleDog
Cheater
Cheater

Post by LittleDog »

Sadly it doesn't work with the MS Store Version

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

Fixed Craft for Free

magnusson2k3
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by magnusson2k3 »

mece wrote:
Sun Aug 30, 2020 11:42 am
@magnusson2k3 please, redownload the table: post
I updated it and checked how it work on Sylva at the coordinates from your screenshots.
I pulled the new version, and I'm afraid it's still the same for me, I tried on Sylva, Desolo, Calidor, and Glacio. Same results as my video.