Astroneer

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
corano
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Astroneer

Post by corano »

squall0833 wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:24 am
UPDATED 03 August 2020 : Astroneer 1.13.129.0 (Available on FCE CEShare)

after last game update there is only two functions that works: godmode and massive resources. others don't work. can you please take a look at this?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Coreveen
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Coreveen »

Love your table, mece!

Any chance we can get a level brush similar to True Flat but that would abide by gravity of the current spot so that you're level with the planet core?

magnusson2k3
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by magnusson2k3 »

Coreveen wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 5:29 am
Love your table, mece!

Any chance we can get a level brush similar to True Flat but that would abide by gravity of the current spot so that you're level with the planet core?
The alignment mod for the drill/tool gives you current "level to core angle" you are describing, unless I'm reading it wrong. It doesn't give you "true flat" but is always perpendicular to the planet core (or perfectly horizontal when the cursor is far from you).

[Link]

The Alignment Mod has four functions, based on the direction the camera is facing:

Normal Mode: Facing the ground. Digging will be locked downwards in a straight line, perpendicular to the planet's core.

Build Mode: Facing the ground, press "Add Terrain" key (default Left Alt). Building will be locked upwards in a straight line, perpendicular to the planet's core.

Wall Mode: Facing the horizon, press "Flatten Terrain" key (default Left Ctrl). Makes a wall perpendicular to the planet's curve. The wall will always face the player.

Flat Mode: Facing the ground at your feet, press "Flatten Terrain" key. This mode creates an ever-so-slightly curved ground that matches the Planet's curve. This mode, if used for the length of the circumference of the planet, will wrap back around to the starting point, creating a circle.

GarnoriZ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GarnoriZ »

Coreveen wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 5:29 am
Love your table, mece!

Thanks. Nice idea with gravity. It will be interesting to check it in the future.
Did you know that almost perfect spherical surface can be build with default alignment mod (with little hacks :oops: )

Coreveen
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Coreveen »

Of course I am aware of the alignment mod, it's just the true flat mode makes it nearly instant and perfectly flat where as the alignment mod follow the curvature of the planet exclusively, which makes creating medium to larger sized bases not actually flat, which is what I'd like - flat. A nice big flat tarmack for the launch pads and factories if that makes any sense.

The true flat stays at voxel grid/chunk based alignment and almost instantly cuts it to perfect flat where the alignment slowly bends with the planet every meter or so and due to the slower brush speed often leaves angled polygons between brushes when you need to move the camera and such to get more terrain done.

It's kind of hard to explain what I'm after but it's like the vanilla Ctrl levelling function except it locks to the planetary alignment at your feet and stays there at that exact angle regardless of where you move the brush. Releasing and re-grabbing the Ctrl levelling always seems to grab some slightly off polygon angle and makes flat bases very tedious to accomplish and difficult to verify it's actually flat until you go to expand and you start seeing the ripples in your levelling.

Call me OCD but man! My eyes sure lit up when I saw there is a table with True Flat! All of the other functions prove useful and helpful of course, many thanks for all the hard work. Feel free to ignore if I'm being too picky!

Edit: That is a great video by the way. Just another thought to simplify it - A Brush Lock-Angle that we can toggle to force it at the originally started angle to continue flattening as normal. Not looking to defy the Adventure mode too much by cheating with larger/faster brushes - just to make actually flat areas possible.

squall0833
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by squall0833 »

Alright guys, sorry for the late update, was busy recently :P

and here you go the updated table for 1.14.74.0, you can also grab the latest table by using FCEshare on the Cheat Engine

viewtopic.php?p=57610#p57610

Also thanks to @Zanzer for his latest Craft For Free update! :)

squall0833
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by squall0833 »

corano wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:56 am
squall0833 wrote:

after last game update there is only two functions that works: godmode and massive resources. others don't work. can you please take a look at this?

sry for late update, it's updated now.

corano
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by corano »

squall0833 wrote:
Wed Sep 02, 2020 8:29 pm
corano wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:56 am
squall0833 wrote:

sry for late update, it's updated now.

Thank You for update! :)

LittleDog
Cheater
Cheater

Post by LittleDog »

Thx for the Update

WARRIoR6942069
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by WARRIoR6942069 »

can someone make an updated version for the microsoft version plz?

tabman
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by tabman »

Teleportation table was updated to work for version 1.15.51.0

lantash
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lantash »

update cheat table for 1.15.51.0 pretty please

sebacarde
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sebacarde »

Please update it for 1.15.51.0 !

squall0833
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by squall0833 »

1.15.51.0 changed quite ALOT

not sure if i can bring back the entire script for massive resources,inf canister and inf oxygen, it takes time
becoz the script stopped working entirely XD

also it's difficult to fix, during test, i always break every in game module im testing with permanently, have to keep making a new module again and again each test, gonna take long time :( (such as soil centrifuge permanently broke, become not usable after massive resources is activated, need to find a way to bypass)

if you guys want, I can make any other option available first,

except "Massive Resources, Oxygen,Canister" and "Craft for free (by Zanzer)"

lantash
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lantash »

Take your time champ, you are the best