Astroneer

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
squall0833
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Astroneer

Post by squall0833 »

Zanzer wrote:
Wed Dec 25, 2019 2:58 am
I already fixed Craft for Free
is it the one on the first post 21 Dec 2019 ?

yeah that can be activated, all printers and backpack shows craft ready without resources

but if you click to craft, it crafts but nothing comes out or printing from printers

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

SvT
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by SvT »

If you add in a compare at the start of "massRes", you can make small generators consume zero materials.

Small portion of the codes:

Code: Select all

massRes:
  cmp [rbx+160],#1752401664
  je smallGenerator

smallGenerator:
  cmp [massRes_F],1
  jne code
  mov [rbx+00000170],#138600
  popf
  jmp return
Edit: Ehh maybe not. Doesn't stick after a restart. I'll fix it when I have time later

squall0833
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by squall0833 »

If it doesnt stay working after sometime or a restart

The offset +160 u used to compare isnt static, it changes sometime, not always the same value :p

So yeah, need to look for other offset with fixed value that can be used to identify the small generator resource consumption

SvT
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by SvT »

squall0833 wrote:
Thu Dec 26, 2019 10:43 am

The offset +160 u used to compare isnt static, it changes sometime, not always the same value :p

So yeah, need to look for other offset with fixed value that can be used to identify the small generator resource consumption
I hate how everything is shared in this game... :shock:
For example, here is instant craft/print. The problem is that unspent materials will stay in the printer and you need to pickup and place the printer for them to fall out. Then the materials that fall out are bugged and you cannot pick them up.

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(instantPrint,Astro-UWP64-Shipping.exe,41 01 04 0C 3B C3)
alloc(newmem,$1000,"Astro-UWP64-Shipping.exe"+784D87)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:

code:
  //add [r12+rcx],eax
  mov [r12+rcx],#10000000
  cmp eax,ebx
  jmp return

instantPrint:
  jmp newmem
  nop
return:
registersymbol(instantPrint)

[DISABLE]
instantPrint:
  db 41 01 04 0C 3B C3

unregistersymbol(instantPrint)
dealloc(newmem)
As for the unlimited materials for generators, it's also shared. I found something to compare that is static, but it will crash the game if you have a smelter running. Need to do even more compares now :lol:

Craft for free would probably be the most helpful thing to have so you can avoid collecting anything, but I have no idea how to find it.
Seems like there is a display value for the number of resources of a certain type that you have when the print window is pulled up, but I don't think I can do anything useful with it.

squall0833
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by squall0833 »

SovietWristwatch.jpg wrote:
Thu Dec 26, 2019 5:33 pm
squall0833 wrote:
Thu Dec 26, 2019 10:43 am

I hate how everything is shared in this game... :shock:
For example, here is instant craft/print. The problem is that unspent materials will stay in the printer and you need to pickup and place the printer for them to fall out. Then the materials that fall out are bugged and you cannot pick them up.

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(instantPrint,Astro-UWP64-Shipping.exe,41 01 04 0C 3B C3)
alloc(newmem,$1000,"Astro-UWP64-Shipping.exe"+784D87)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:

code:
  //add [r12+rcx],eax
  mov [r12+rcx],#10000000
  cmp eax,ebx
  jmp return

instantPrint:
  jmp newmem
  nop
return:
registersymbol(instantPrint)

[DISABLE]
instantPrint:
  db 41 01 04 0C 3B C3

unregistersymbol(instantPrint)
dealloc(newmem)
As for the unlimited materials for generators, it's also shared. I found something to compare that is static, but it will crash the game if you have a smelter running. Need to do even more compares now :lol:

Craft for free would probably be the most helpful thing to have so you can avoid collecting anything, but I have no idea how to find it.
Seems like there is a display value for the number of resources of a certain type that you have when the print window is pulled up, but I don't think I can do anything useful with it.
I know right
Thats why i write the script this way trying to separate them out, almost 80% of the stuff in the game shared one single opcode

And lucky enough those compares i found for steam version is about right for them all to work with minimal issue, im running out of option since jetpack released, jetpack fuel is also shared the same code, i couldn't find another useful offset to identify jetpack and it breaks instant canister and massive resource, almost tried all offset I could see still no luck

And then luckily jetpack has its another own opcode constantly access to its value :) s

I still have no clue how zanzer's craft for free works, also how he finds it,

FloofyCheats
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by FloofyCheats »

Hello. Thanks for the updates. Loving the cheats and infinite jet pack.
Anyone else notice how tether bundles are broken when you enable "Instant Canister"?

Also, is there any chance for a future Infinite Hydrazine/Thruster fuel script?. Would love to be able to fly around endlessly without replacing thrusters or scavenging for hours basically having to fly around to get tungsten and iron and aluminium.

SvT
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by SvT »

I've improved as many scripts as I can. I still haven't found how to print for free, and I guess the other guy doesn't want to share his method.

On this table I've added:
  • Infinite Solid-Fuel thrusters (might be editable to work with Hydrazene but I haven't used those yet)
  • Kill yourself instantly
  • Instant Print (buggy, may need to pickup and place printer again)
  • X-Y-Z coordinate pointers for finding your base (and teleporting)
An interesting side effect is that "Instant Print" makes it so you only consume 1 material on your first print of that object. You can then keep on spamming print. It's basically "print for free" but you need to have all the correct materials to start out with +1.

If someone can show me how to add the X-Y-Z coords to the cheat table using AOB rather than pointers, I'm sure I can get it working for Steam as well.
Attachments
Astro-UWP64-Shipping2.CT
Table revision 2 - Windows Store version 1.8.64.0
(321.78 KiB) Downloaded 100 times
Last edited by SvT on Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

SvT
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by SvT »

FloofyCheats wrote:
Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:43 am
Would love to be able to fly around endlessly without replacing thrusters or scavenging for hours basically having to fly around to get tungsten and iron and aluminium.
Because there are so many shared opcodes in this game, you have to be creative.
For infinite materials (especially from the Smelter):
  1. Add something to the smelter with speedhack at 0.2
  2. Scan for unknown 4 byte value
  3. Pause smelter and scan for decreased value
  4. Start again and keep scanning for decreased/unchanged value until you find one (will never be above 138600 or below 0)
  5. Find what writes to the address
  6. Use this opcode to find the addresses it writes to
  7. Now when you are smelting you will see a value increasing
  8. Copy and paste the value 138590 and it will instantly spit out your smelted material and your un-smelted material will remain
  9. New addresses will keep appearing after your edit so you can spam away until you have tons of materials

squall0833
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by squall0833 »

SovietWristwatch.jpg wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 8:42 am
If someone can show me how to add the X-Y-Z coords to the cheat table using AOB rather than pointers, I'm sure I can get it working for Steam as well.
You can refer to Byte Pointer (was Research Pointer) script

you can use that method to obtain coordinates from continuously execute opcodes (usually opcodes that access/writes the XYZ values)

create register symbol so that you can take address from the register and mov it to the registersymbol

then add the registersymbol name in the table with it's offset

when script is activated, whenever the opcode executes (that access/writes to the coord addresses), it will write the address to the symbol you have created, and it's more reliable than Pointer (always be static after several game restart/load save)

a little bit of explanation , you can take this method to write for obtain ur coordinates

aobscanmodule(ResPts,Astro-UWP64-Shipping.exe,F2 0F 11 80 B0 00 00 00 66) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,"Astro-UWP64-Shipping.exe"+859D17)

label(code)
label(return)
label(Res_pt)
registersymbol(Res_pt)        <--(so that "Res_pt" can be use globally)

newmem:
  mov [Res_pt],rax                 <--take address from rax and writes to "Res_pt"   rax+0B0 is address for in game "research Bytes"

code:
  movsd [rax+000000B0],xmm0    opcode that writes to Byte address value when Research Chamber is running
  jmp return

Res_pt:   <--- have to declare this symbol

ResPts:
  jmp newmem
  nop 3
return:
registersymbol(ResPts)
So what it does, when you research something at research chamber that execute "movsd [rax+000000B0],xmm0"
it takes address from "rax" and write to "Res_pt"

Res_Pt = Research Bytes address

by adding "Res_pt" to CE table as new address
dont forget to add offset +0B0
so it is Res_pt+0B0

rax+000000B0 = Res_pt+0B0 then Research Byte value will be shown correctly on Res_pt, works like pointer

Maybe you should look for how to use
fld
fstp

thats more suitable for what you are making Coordinates cheats

SvT
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by SvT »

Thanks so much for the explanation! :)
I've added it to the table.

Makes it super easy to fly overhead looking for the Gateway chambers and their coordinates.
Attachments
Astro-UWP64-Shipping3.CT
Table revision 3 - Windows Store version 1.8.64.0
(324.68 KiB) Downloaded 78 times

DankMeme
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DankMeme »

using the december update, can't mark any scripts while usign the Astro-WIn64 process

squall0833
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by squall0833 »

DankMeme wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:09 pm
using the december update, can't mark any scripts while usign the Astro-WIn64 process

Do u use steam version of the game with 1.8.64.0 v2 table?

DankMeme
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DankMeme »

Yes, i am using the steam version

squall0833
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by squall0833 »

DankMeme wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 2:17 pm
Yes, i am using the steam version
are you using Cheat Engine 7.0 ?

if u having problem activate scripts, try download the older version "1.8.64.0" at the bottom of page 5 post

if that works for u, then it's because the lua script did not pick the right process name

Jondalar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Jondalar »

i can not get any of these trainers to activate on microsoft store version am i doing something wrong i just do the same thing i do on the steam version and that works