Astroneer

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
squall0833
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Astroneer

Post by squall0833 »

bluepanda wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:47 pm
The table works well, but is there a way to exclude small battery packs, small oxygen tanks, filters and Co. from the "Infinite Solid Fuel/Hydrazine" script? I just want to use the jetpack as an infinite possibility and not cheat on the survival part.
hmm? what do u mean...?

small battery pack will always be infinite only if infinite backpack power is enabled (together with other power related module)

They aren't in the same script, the infinite solid fuel/hydrazine only affected to jetpack

mind to explain the problem u found in detail? :)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

bluepanda
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bluepanda »

squall0833 wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:41 pm
bluepanda wrote:
The table works well, but is there a way to exclude small battery packs, small oxygen tanks, filters and Co. from the "Infinite Solid Fuel/Hydrazine" script? I just want to use the jetpack as an infinite possibility and not cheat on the survival part.
hmm? what do u mean...?

small battery pack will always be infinite only if infinite backpack power is enabled (together with other power related module)

They aren't in the same script, the infinite solid fuel/hydrazine only affected to jetpack

I am not talking about the backpack script.
The jetpack script does interfer with filters and small tanks. They turn infinite, when activated.
E.g. oxygen filter gets used up immediately (4 of those charges go missing upon activating the script) and supplies infinite oxygen.

squall0833
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by squall0833 »

bluepanda wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:17 pm
squall0833 wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:41 pm
bluepanda wrote:
hmm? what do u mean...?

I am not talking about the backpack script.
The jetpack script does interfer with filters and small tanks. They turn infinite, when activated.
E.g. oxygen filter gets used up immediately (4 of those charges go missing upon activating the script) and supplies infinite oxygen.

interesting, i tested only oxygen tank, not affected,
so it was oxygen filter thats affected, noted, what else?

i might be able to do something with it, do let me know what stuffs are affected by this script. :)

squall0833
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by squall0833 »

ok, uploaded 1.5.8.0 v2

excludes oxygen filter from infinite jetpacks cheat

it's because oxygen filter contains oxygen as well when it's activated, so when it's infinite, oxygen tank will not go down until oxygen filter ran out.

oxygen tank wasn't affected

Josh
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Josh »

squall0833 wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:29 pm
ok, uploaded 1.5.8.0 v2

it's because oxygen filter contains oxygen as well when it's activated, so when it's infinite, oxygen tank will not go down until oxygen filter ran out.

The GroundsWork Update is out (1.6.49.0)
All options seems to work for me at the moment however due to the newly Medium Cannister Tank which holds more soil and is made to go with the newly Paver (to make roads etc) is there a chance to have this as unlimited too? something that the current cannister that instantly fills.

squall0833
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by squall0833 »

Josh wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:56 am
squall0833 wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:29 pm
ok, uploaded 1.5.8.0 v2

The GroundsWork Update is out (1.6.49.0)
All options seems to work for me at the moment however due to the newly Medium Cannister Tank which holds more soil and is made to go with the newly Paver (to make roads etc) is there a chance to have this as unlimited too? something that the current cannister that instantly fills.
just have a quick look at Medium Canister, it's sharing the same opcode with the massive resource, and with almost identical register values with other related addresses under massive resources cheat

im running out of idea to make instant fill for medium canister happens, if I do that, it will definitely break LOTS of stuff thats related to the massive resources

unfortunately I couldn't find a way to do it now, will try figure it out, gonna take long time

btw if you activated instant canister, the medium canister tank stays at 1 canister fill but is unlimited to use

ADF56
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ADF56 »

With the new version 1.6.62. I have a strange problem with the Infinite Backpack Power option it only works for wehicles not for the backpack it keeps depliting but it dosent recharge not even with a small generetor on the backpack. If you have time could you look into it pls.

PS
The battery isnt charging also when the option is enabled. Tryed equiping a battery on my backpack dosent do anything the backpack just keeps depliting energy but dosent recharge when option for Infinite Backpack Power is enabled.

Thx

squall0833
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by squall0833 »

i'll have a look at it

:)

squall0833
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by squall0833 »

ADF56 wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:10 am
With the new version 1.6.62. I have a strange problem with the Infinite Backpack Power option it only works for wehicles not for the backpack it keeps depliting but it dosent recharge not even with a small generetor on the backpack. If you have time could you look into it pls.

PS
The battery isnt charging also when the option is enabled. Tryed equiping a battery on my backpack dosent do anything the backpack just keeps depliting energy but dosent recharge when option for Infinite Backpack Power is enabled.

Thx
Yes, enabling the cheat option will also disable charging ability for backpack, small batteries,etc

I just tested 1.5.8.0 table on the latest 1.6.62, it is working as intended
well
what infinite backpack power cheat does, it's actually to disable the function to change the backpack power values (including power meters on vehicles, batteries, powercells, things thats similar)

so if u enable the cheat when you have no energy on backpack, it will not recharge whatever u are trying to do, it also applies to other modules like small battery

only enable when u have energy on ur backpack,

to recharge just disable the cheat, then enable when it's full so ur energy will be freeze,will not deplete (wont charge as well)

Or,

Do u mean even with the cheat enabled, the backpack energy still depleting even if u have some energy left?

ADF56
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ADF56 »

With the cheat enabled even if my backpack is at full energy it starts depleating when im useing crafting from backpack.

FFWhited
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by FFWhited »

I'd be very grateful if anyone can share a windows version of the table for Xbox Gamepass. I've used notepad++ to replace with correct .exe but the table just doesn't seem to work correctly - some things work, but most don't. I'm fairly noob when it comes to CE so it's probably me :-). Thanks

squall0833
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by squall0833 »

ADF56 wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:17 pm
With the cheat enabled even if my backpack is at full energy it starts depleating when im useing crafting from backpack.
it depletes when crafting on backpack?

but doing any other things like digging with mods doesnt deplete ?

i will have a look at it :)

ADF56
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ADF56 »

Well with the new 1.7.55.0 update the God Mode aint working either and Infinite Jetpack cant be activate and Research Pointer and 1Mil Petabytes when spent (Earn some peta from research then spent).

squall0833
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by squall0833 »

ADF56 wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:35 am
Well with the new 1.7.55.0 update the God Mode aint working either and Infinite Jetpack cant be activate and Research Pointer and 1Mil Petabytes when spent (Earn some peta from research then spent).
updated :)

also fixed backpack energy depletes when crafting

it might be pointless to have cheat engine table for this game if there's Creative mode

well, you might still need table if u want achievements :lol:

ADF56
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ADF56 »

Thx for the update works great. Yeah if you want to unlock all the cosmetics for the player you need to get achievements so its nice to have a table around specialy if your just starting the game thx again for the update.