Otherworld Legends

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ndck@ModEngine
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Otherworld Legends

Post by ndck@ModEngine »

Otherworld Legends (Steam)

Version : Build.8156147

Editors
- 1 Billion Coins *Hotkey Included*
- Character *Hotkey Included*
Extended Table. Note: Screen Capture may differ due to alteration
Changelog
Lists Of Changelog
Version : v2.0.0
- Money Editor script revised
- A few revision to the Character pointers offset

Version : v1.18.5

Version : v1.18.4

Version : v1.18.3
- Skill Fast Cooldown [Added] *Hotkey Included*
- All editor pointers offset revised as well as more added

Version : v1.17.4
- Some pointers added

Version : v1.17.3 [From this table version onwards, updates will be only available on my discord server via Membership Platforms]
- All scripts & pointers offset revised

Version : v1.14.3HF
- Money Editor script & all pointers offset revised

Version : v1.13.2
- Money Editor script & Character pointers offset revised

Version : v1.12.7
- 1 Billion Coins editor revised

Version : v4.2.9
- 1 Billion Coins editor revised

Version : v1.0.0
- Table updated to suit this release
- Please note that the game will detect any alteration to the other items like stones, etc and will terminate the game play
Disclaimer
Table Disclaimer Note
Note: These cheats may or may not work for you. I can't guarantee it will work for everybody. :) The most common or various issues if the cheat(s) doesn't work or activates is because the outdated or update game/table version or compatibility gaming platforms like Steam, Non-Steam, GOG, Epic, Windows Store/Gamepass, Cheat Engine versions or possibly due to any installation anomalies, Windows Version or CPU compatibility and so forth. Another situation also happens is when you did not activate the script(s) to populate the other 'children' and by doing that you might need to switch between the table and the game depending on how the script(s) was made. If all the above methods did not work for you sometimes a simple game or PC restart might resolve this issue. My table is compatible from Cheat Engine 7.1 and above but it is still a good practice to keep your current Cheat Engine software up to date. For my table, just click on the 'Activate' script for it to add process as well as activate mono automatically depending on the game whether it uses the mono features or not. Finally, I would be most grateful if you could submit your rating if the table works for you as time, patience and effort were put into making these tables and also as a gesture of your support. Thank you all very much. :)
Support
Donations/Memberships
Donation/Support/Membership can done through [Link] or [Link]. I really need your support in continuing my work. Please take note that only KoFi Members will get full access for my tables update which is available in my official discord channel effective on January 2023

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
OtherworldLegends v1.14.3HF.CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 1785 times
OtherworldLegends v1.13.2.CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 726 times
OtherworldLegends v1.12.7.CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 466 times
OtherworldLegends v4.2.9.CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 494 times
OtherworldLegends v1.0.0.CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 691 times
OtherworldLegends Build.8156147 (Demo).CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 275 times
Last edited by ndck76 on Sat Oct 28, 2023 4:06 am, edited 13 times in total.

GDMT
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Otherworld Legends

Post by GDMT »

Is it possible to do the gems as well? Or is that server sided? Thank you for this table btw! Dont understand most of the options but great nonetheless.

Is there a attack speed mod as well?

hisvileness
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hisvileness »

GDMT wrote:
Thu Apr 28, 2022 6:59 pm
Is it possible to do the gems as well? Or is that server sided? Thank you for this table btw! Dont understand most of the options but great nonetheless.

Is there a attack speed mod as well?
i tried editing gems last night, it closed the game due to cheat detected. I think it's server side

TroliusMaximus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TroliusMaximus »

Money does not seem to have and protections, while the gems do. I've managed to CHANGE gem values... But, whenever I try to USE them, the game detects it; and if I log out and back in again, the changes have not taken effect.

Something tells me that hacking the gem gambling machine might be the avenue for adjusting gem values... 💡
Last edited by TroliusMaximus on Fri Apr 29, 2022 2:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

GDMT
Cheater
Cheater

Post by GDMT »

Damn that sucks.. hopefully the gambling machine or altering the rewards you get can work as well.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

I doubt gem values is server sided, the mobile ver never had a server either and you can freely hack gems there.

I'm willing to bet there's a 'check' of some sort built into anything that spends gems, it will check your current data and if something doesn't match (ie, say 'current gems' vs 'gems earned'...) it simply fails. If there's a way to bypass that check somehow we'd be good.

TroliusMaximus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TroliusMaximus »

^ They're not server side -- you can tell because the game warns that if it is deleted / uninstalled, some of the progress may be lost. That, and the game is playable offline.

GDMT
Cheater
Cheater

Post by GDMT »

KS212 wrote:
Fri Apr 29, 2022 3:28 pm
I doubt gem values is server sided, the mobile ver never had a server either and you can freely hack gems there.

I'm willing to bet there's a 'check' of some sort built into anything that spends gems, it will check your current data and if something doesn't match (ie, say 'current gems' vs 'gems earned'...) it simply fails. If there's a way to bypass that check somehow we'd be good.
I didnt know you can hack gems on mobile. Mind sharing more info on that please? :D

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

GDMT wrote:
Mon May 02, 2022 3:40 pm

I didnt know you can hack gems on mobile. Mind sharing more info on that please? :D
If rooted, just lucky patcher it. If not rooted, there are public hacked APK's easily available on sites like androidrepublic or platinmods. Search and you will easily find.

TeddyRiggs
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TeddyRiggs »

Is possible to edit the values in Ashura's Power?

memersenior
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by memersenior »

Tried editing soul stones during a run and after defeating asura it still detected cheating. i noticed tho when i search for gold value during a run it shows up two codes, tried editing one but immediately it turned back, when i edit the other one it worked and the last one turned it to the same value as the second one. can this be a clue or idk

jammylove123
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jammylove123 »

Pls update 1.13.3 🥲

herooverlord
Cheater
Cheater

Post by herooverlord »

bru if u hack the gem then it save. u have really had a bad luck. for me i had 99999 gem. whenever i use it always game detected. problem is you cant delete ur save in steam and u cant restart the game. mobile is safe u can always redo the game if you made a mistake hacking some stuff :D those people who got their gems fix in steam ur pro. to those people that dont goodluck bro to us :D

vevego
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by vevego »

need update :)

newbie112
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by newbie112 »

About cheat gems. Value type you choose Float and search 3697. Choose exactly 3697, not 3696.... Edit it -999999999 and buy it 2 times. If you buy over 2 times you will have negative gems. After buy it, close the game and cheat engine, open the game and enjoy :D
Last edited by newbie112 on Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.