Gems of War [STEAM]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
spider-man
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Gems of War [STEAM]

Post by spider-man »

:ph34r:

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
GemsofWar_V7-2-0r54488.CT
(1 MiB) Downloaded 170 times

spider-man
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by spider-man »

Added - Treasure Hunt - Time Freeze

Use at own discretion.

I do not play the game, only assisted a friend's request for help.

GemsofWar_20231102_V7-2-0r54488.CT
(1.05 MiB) Downloaded 176 times

Cheatisforfun
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Cheatisforfun »

Thank you.

It's all fun but be aware that using it will probably get you banned quickly as the game has an auto ban function.
As you don't play the game you can't probably help but I saw that you removed some function from the original one, notably the extra turn. If someone could give some hint how to get it back I'll very grateful.

By the way did you gate the 10 bucks that Enarkz offered ;)

spider-man
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by spider-man »

Hi

No need for any donations - :geek:

I will look into the next turn trigger. I did see it while I was browsing the code.

In the meantime, I saw the game had an update - So here you go.

P.S. I did not test everything, so if something does not work, let me know and I will fix it.
Attachments
GemsofWar_V7-2-0r54778.CT
(1 MiB) Downloaded 151 times

spider-man
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by spider-man »

++Extra Turn

Attachments
GemsofWar_20231109_V7-2-0r54778.CT
(1 MiB) Downloaded 139 times

AnotherMan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by AnotherMan »

Hello.

The Battle section works, I did a similar code, perhaps in a different way (there can be any number of them), except for the extra turn, an interesting solution, I didn’t know that this was possible =) I’ll probably take it to my collection.

But it’s not entirely clear how the Resources section works.
I also have a similar section, but I simply changed the size of the “bonus” received from collecting 4 and 5 gems. Likewise, instead of getting 1 soul, we immediately get 40 or something like that.
When we receive 1 key, we immediately receive the remaining 4, there are a maximum of 5.
Where and for what do we get 3 gems? How is this supposed to work?
I did not receive any bonuses and the game crashed when the scripts from this section were active (Resources).

Treasure hunt - haven't checked, my previous account was banned for "hacked_treasure".

Did you use the Mono feature of CE? There you can see the entire structure of the character, it looks like there is a check for whether the character belongs to the player’s team (_BelongsToLocalPlayer field), is it possible to add a check to this field so that some functions from the Combat section work only for the player?

spider-man
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by spider-man »

Hi

I do indeed use the mono feature and will look into (_BelongsToLocalPlayer field) since this sounds like a good solution to have these battle triggers only apply to enemies.

For the rewards there is a roster that can be changed to ensure a resource is issued after every victory. Default they are zero, but if you force the values, they will be rewarded.

So, even if you would have received 0 keys you will still receive 5 keys (as an example).

I corrected the resource section and awards will be issued after each win. (Thanks for pointing it out)
However, I need to point out that there should not have been a crash, so I wonder if you are running build 0r54778?
I tested it my end (Something I did not want to do, because I know, once I get into this game it will take up a lot of my time ;) ) and it works.

I did observer the max items per reward, but assumed the BAN function would trigger if it was maxed out every win.
For example, the max Gems are 5, but 3 are guaranteed every time. (You can change this to 5 if you are sure, it is safe)

I removed the Treasure Hunt section because I suspected it would be a BAN trigger and a few have conformed it also.

Change Log

Corrected Rewards section per feedback received.

Apologies for that! I will probably start playing the game, so these will be tested going forward.

Attachments
GemsofWar_20231110_V7-2-0r54778.CT
(1 MiB) Downloaded 184 times

AnotherMan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by AnotherMan »

Yes, now it works like a charm.

My implementation was completely different, your code was implemented more interesting, it didn’t matter whether bonuses were collected during the battle. But it’s not clear to me how to get 1-5 diamonds in the usual way, because I don’t remember the conditions for them to be given out at the end of the round. Gold - for collecting 4 and 5 gems or for a spell, souls - killing enemies and also spells, gold keys - for randomly collecting gems...

Probably freeze time is not a completely correct name for the script, because there is no time there, only the number of moves. I hacked moves, froze their value by 10 or something, so I didn't get a bonus every 15 moves, but I got a few safes and everything was fine. The ban came when I froze the moves at 44 or 59, that is, for each move a master stone was given out, or I froze increased the number of stones received, and after these manipulations I received a ban. that is, freezing moves is potentially safe, but I'm not 100% sure

spider-man
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by spider-man »

Oh, I understand. Since I have not really played the game, I will not know under what conditions rewards are issued.

Also, again since not playing the game, I saw an hourglass and time came to mind when I labeled the event.

I did play it a bit today and added more events to the table. I will upload once I tested and fine-tuned the new items.

spider-man
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by spider-man »

so far Gems can be acquired per the usual way, under the adventure board section.

balenaucigasa
Cheater
Cheater

Post by balenaucigasa »

:twisted:
Last edited by balenaucigasa on Fri Jan 26, 2024 9:28 pm, edited 4 times in total.

balenaucigasa
Cheater
Cheater

Post by balenaucigasa »

spider-man wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2023 2:47 pm
++Extra Turn

Not recomanded to use: PuzzlePlayer.UseExtraTurn
GameAssembly.dll+48394C - C6 81 84000000 00 - mov byte ptr [ecx+00000084],00
:mrgreen:
Recomanded to use:
PuzzleUI.EndTurn and change je with jne
Last edited by balenaucigasa on Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:35 pm, edited 4 times in total.

AnotherMan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by AnotherMan »

Is there anything about the function of checking whether a troop belongs to a player's team? :lol:

Cheatisforfun
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Cheatisforfun »

Thanks spider-man for your help.

Even more as you don't play it 😁
And you're right, it's time consuming 😅

Sorry for the late reply, I was away from my computer for a week. I plan to study your work, if you don't mind and if I've time.

Cheatisforfun
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Cheatisforfun »

Tanks also balenaucigasa, and welcome back.

You make a great table but it's still nice that spider-man filled the gap when you were away.

I will also try to understand your code to be able to keep it up to date with the game. And I'm a rookie it'll be a challenge 😁